Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

uri youngie updated her weibo & ig

cap: On set for #bravenessoftheming @电视剧锦衣夜行 [赞][挤眼][心]

Trans: On set for #bravenessoftheming @TVseriesSilkNight [赞][挤眼][心]

cr.sweetestmy weibo

8bb7df79jw1esfgsjhhpcj20dc0hsmyv.jpg

8bb7df79jw1esfgsclxfvj20dc0hsq5p.jpg

8bb7df79jw1esfgrpghxqj20dc0hs0vc.jpg

so gorgeous [抓狂][抓狂][抓狂]

PS. she updates her sns regularly, good!! but don't say she will not update sns for weeks lol. But thanks to Kamlp and the blogger who take the pic and pass them for us [赞][赞][赞]

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

i'm so thankful we have these bts photos. i wonder whether the original source is a fan or staff. whoever it is... thanks a lot!

​if i'm not mistaken he/she is blogger, it seems minyoung's fans(?), but maybe @rachelpark26 or @mimi know more about it.

thank u  oksanas and mauve for the pics.

Others:

b89ffcafjw1esf69jcxa5j20xc18g48c.jpg

b89ffcafjw1esf69fibm1j20xc18gjyy.jpg

833ba7bcjw1esf70zcpmqj20hs0npn0m.jpg

833ba7bcjw1esf6xdhhgaj20hs0npgmx.jpg

cr.as tagged

Her interpreter seems energetic, take care uri youngie...

Where are other actors/ actress? it looks like minyoung acts alone there [哈哈][哈哈][哈哈]

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Hihi..dande...how r u...pmy look so so beautiful...suit for this drama..the interpreter follow until the shooting end...tq for the loading PIC...

Where the co-star...

​hi tungying, i wonder too. Where is HZ? but i remember someone says HZ will film later (but i'm not sure)

• Like 2

​hi tungying, i wonder too. Where is HZ? but i remember someone says HZ will film later (but i'm not sure)

@dandelionjd @tungying  yeah, i remember reading somewhere that HZ is still finishing a drama and/or movie. and he and shawn wei will film next day or so. but i forgot where i read that, sorry.

• Like 2

Tungying:

STORY CONCEPT ON THE "BRAVENESS OF THE MING"

Early years of Ming dynasty. Commoner Xia Xun mistakenly takes the place of the dead wealthy merchant scholar Yang Xu and becomes a pawn of the Royal Guard (literally silk robed guard). After witnessing supervisor Zhang Shi San and his gang's cruel ways, Xia Xun decided to protect himself and to get rid of evil for the people. At the same time, he gets acquainted with his future wife, Xie Yu Fei, and the two start a bickering type of relationship. Not long after, on his way back home, Xia Xun was chased down by the Royal Guard, but was saved by Xi Men Jing and Ji Gang. The three were like they had known each for a long time and became sworn-brothers. They decide to travel together. Sometime later, the three unintentionally saves Prince Yan and his wife, and daughter. Xia Xun's abilities attract the attention of Bai Yi Xia and Luo Ke Di, leaders of opposing factions within the Royal Guards. After receiving training from the two leaders, Xia Xun becomes a very skilled and talented Royal Guard. Under the help of Luo Ke Di, Xia Xun destroys the plans of Bai Yi Xia, forcing Bai to leave. Soon after, Xia Xun counter attacks Luo Ke Di, and takes control of the Royal Guards.

After Zhu Yuan Wen (2nd Ming Emperor) ascended to the throne and began his conquest of surrounding kingdoms, Xia Xun decided to help Prince Yan ascend to the throne in order to prevent further suffering of the people. With the perfect teamwork of Xia Xun and Ji Gang by Prince Yan's side, the two became major contributors to Prince Yan's future throne ascension. The two become new nobilities, and as their power/influence increase, so does Ji Gang's ambition. As more and more contradictions are born between them, Xia Xun became Ji Gang's #1 fear. Furthermore, his most loved woman chooses Xia Xun in the end. The two brothers become enemies ultimately. Using Emperor Zhu Di(former Prince Yan) suspicion, Ji Gang forces Xia Xun into a corner, just how will Xia Xun escape in one piece... credit translation to raine_evenstar

Note: Park Min Young as XieYuFei, Hans Zhang as Xia Xun, Shawn Wei as Ji Gang, Jeremy Jones as Xi Men Jiang

From the description, HZ, SW and JJ will have bromance (bestie like brotherhood) but because SW has ulterior ambition and PMY chooses HZ so SW becomes enemy for HZ. Then JG also betrays HZ.

But maybe others have  better thought than me:).

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Guest Eileen531

You ladies are correct when you say the blogger taking the picture is right up and close to the action. If this keeps up we should have daily photos to spaz over. Omgosh she does look beautiful. Thanks for posting these and sharing your thoughts. So happy Minyoung is keeping us updated with her lovely face and location.  She looks well rested and that's a plus, keep up your strength.

Can anyone confirm for me besides the interpreter lady with Minyoung, the other chubby guy with the glasses.........was he the same guy in the checkered jacket and red sneakers for the prayer ceremony? He seems to be on Minyoung's team as well. It appears she has the people she needs around her to make things go smoothly.

@vvxen, i will wait for the day that Minyoung is treated with considerate comments, people don't have to like the same things I do about her but the lack of respect is what eats at me. She gained a lot more than she ever had from DB after NL and Healer.  I believe posters there see her differently, but I get a different vibe from KP. But that's just me. Fingers crossed for another successful production. Yay!  Sorry if I sound negative, I can remove this is it upsets anyone. Thanks.

Soompi is making me crazy today, anyone else having problems? :/

Can anyone confirm for me besides the interpreter lady with Minyoung, the other chubby guy with the glasses.........was he the same guy in the checkered jacket and red sneakers for the prayer ceremony? He seems to be on Minyoung's team as well. It appears she has the people she needs around her to make things go smoothly.

​do u mean this guy (beside the interpreter)?

8e5e2dc5jw1ese0pacfv5j20hs0nqtcq.jpg

i'm not sure but maybe he is from depot culture(?) cause his outfit is natty.

• Like 3

Park Min Young is Gorgeous in Period Costume for C-drama Braveness of the Ming

Posted on May 24, 2015 by ockoala

pomo.jpg 

I’m tempted to ask for a re-do on the upcoming period C-drama God of War Zhao Zhi Long, or at least a re-do onYoona‘s portion only so that she can get her drama look transformed into something suitable to highlight her lanky modern beauty. It’s distressing that the production turned her into a washed out servant girl look, a major misstep that really needn’t have happened, especially knowing that a K-actress can actually look perfect and fantastic as a Chinese period drama heroine thanks to three new pictures posted by Park Min Young on the setBraveness of the Ming.

The turnaround time appears really quick on this drama, from Park Min Young being confirmed as the leading lady for the role Suzy passed on to starting filming. I haven’t seen any SNS updates from male lead Hans Zhang on whether he’s on set as well but seeing Park Min Young is costume is enough to get me excited to check out the pretty. Whoever styled her did a fantabulous job, the pink color of her gown is exquisite on her complexion but what I love the most is her hair style. The half-up, half-down look is my favorite for period leading ladies and hers has cute braid and flower accessories accents that make the completed look just so cute.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/24/park-min-young-is-gorgeous-in-costume-for-period-c-drama-braveness-of-the-ming/

Vvxen& Eileen531 what do u think? I have read all her articles about minyoung . Since pmy is not her bias lets enjoy what she wrote recently. :wub:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Haha @dandelionjd and @vvxen, when i saw the title i thought am I going to eat my words here. lol

Thanks for posting this and I will dig in to read this article. lol.

No unnie, u dont eat ur words but minyoungie is the one who changed miss.koala (and antis)'s thought. We dont know how miss koala will deal with minyoungie in the future. It seems now miss koala & others are satisfied with minyoungie's performance. Lets enjoy their satisfaction.

Rachelpark26: yup so stunning and i'm lolling when read fanboy's comments. Thanks to her team who manage her appearance in this project. When will see minyoungie 's future husband (*read:BOTM hehhe)?

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Rachelpark26: yup so stunning and i'm lolling when read fanboy's comments. Thanks to her team who manage her appearance in this project. When will see minyoungie 's future husband (*read:BOTM hehhe)?

​HAHAAHA those FANBOYS THOUGH..  correct me if i am wrong, as i remembered by raine or mimi  ZH will join them after his movie filming ends, basically now? im excited with the bickering thingy of these two, as well as her interaction  with JJ & of course the romance! LOL..im not shipping them anyway im boating! kekekke.. 

• Like 7