Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest treasure51

@dandelionjd.. And he showed his feminime side

He.. He.. I thought it must be some good news coz u hv to posted and deleted many many posts

Yaah..this time soompi really bring back my headache :angry:

Edited by treasure51

@dandelionjd.. And he showed his feminime side

He.. He.. I thought it must be some good news coz u hv to posted and deleted many many posts

Yaah..this time soompi really bring back my headache :angry:

Actually today is quiet, so to ease my bored, i stalk HZ's weibo hehehe. Tomorrow they will start filming right?, hope eunsun will find some goodies.

• Like 2

the silk night-opening ceremony (CR. Biu_I cream & Hebgdiangqing via kamlp) [鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌].

PS. Hans didnt attend the opening ceremony.

c0d6d416jw1esdw2wvmeqj20hs0dc76h.jpg

c0d6d416jw1esdw3c32nsj20hs0dcjtj.jpg

c0d6d416jw1esdw2gr9rpj20dc0hstaw.jpg

c0d6d416jw1esdw1pfse5j20dc0hsjtl.jpg

New hair style

proxy.jpg?t=HBgdaHR0cDovL2ltZy50d2l0cnBp

Finally can see her smile [爱你][爱你][爱你]proxy.jpg?t=HBgdaHR0cDovL2ltZy50d2l0cnBp

CFp7AF3UUAAaQFn.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxsgywi9j20np0hswhj.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxspuqafj20np0hsacp.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxsy7dxoj20np0hsacq.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxt5kuftj20np0hstb0.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxtkvksbj20np0hs76d.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxttf5naj20np0hsgop.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxu1igbvj20np0hs777.jpg

bf8a4665jw1esdxu9s5yaj20np0hsju9.jpg

48e57299gw1esdyg9q12bj20np0hsdik.jpg

48e57299gw1esdyg8sbbfj20hs0dcwhp.jpg

Han, Pu Minying, Xu Zhengxi, Wei Qianxiang, Liu Changde, Guo thousand "silk Night" crew will shoot in Hengdian World Studios is expected three months or so, mainly in the Ming and Qing imperial court, Riverside and other scenic view shooting.

with her manager

8e5e2dc5jw1ese0pacfv5j20hs0nqtcq.jpg

0065WUaljw1esdxfpa25gj30xc18ggwu.jpg

cr.as tagged

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Hello...Dande..I'm new here...may I ask... the long white T-shirt guy...who he is..not look like Zhang Han..is he Jeremy Jones...

Sorry my english is NOT that good...PMY look pretty.

Edited by tungying
  • Like 4

Hello...Dande..I'm new here...may I ask... the long white T-shirt guy...who he is..not look like Zhang Han..is he Jeremy Jones...

Sorry my english is NOT that good...PMY look pretty.

​hi tungying, welcome to this page [耶]. It's ok, ur English is good. Yes he is Jeremy Jones.

[得意地笑][得意地笑][得意地笑] XieYuFei a.k.a minyoungie

6741e029jw1ese0vycjw3j20qo0zk7a5.jpg

6741e029jw1ese0wau01fj20w016oqc3.jpg

cr.乐视网 via kamlp

P.S. XieYuFei is not rich  so her costume will be not colorful.

it seems the girl behind minyoung (who held paper) is her interpreterCFqmDDdUsAAhzkj.jpg

CFqmDDiUgAAchL5.jpgCFqmDDqUgAApelV.jpgCFqmDDlUMAAUzsj.jpg

cr.as tagged

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Tks Dande...I tried my best...according to chinese or hongkong drama...once they start filming...they have to pray for the drama to receive good rating and everything run smoothly throughout the shooting period...i like PMY costume and agreed with you..she liked goddess..beautiful  

• Like 5

Tks Dande...I tried my best...according to chinese or hongkong drama...once they start filming...they have to pray for the drama to receive good rating and everything run smoothly throughout the shooting period...i like PMY costume and agreed with you..she liked goddess..beautiful  

Hope uri minyoungie always will be healthy too​.

Some say uri minyoungie seems gloomy or tired in opening ceremony but i notice she tried hard to understand the speech. Look the girl behind her kept whispering to her, she was like translating the speech:

c0d6d416jw1esdw3c32nsj20hs0dcjtj.jpg

Cr.biu_icream

She is a good listener right :D

cr.Kamlp

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

I re-visited Koala's post on Min Young's casting in this drama and it's pleasantly overwhelming to read all those positive comments (save for around one or two but I couldn't care less) about her. She is getting loads of love. :lol:

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

Hey, it's great seeing so many bts shots already, I feel like a crew/staff member is right there snapping away at Minyoung without being shooed away. This is exciting, I was afraid we would be blacked out and not get a peep of her for 3 months.......

@dandelionjd, @rrmski, thanks for the beautiful pictures you are posting, truly lovely.

@vvxen, I noticed her darker hair too in her last few IG pictures. Maybe not as dark here but not the reddish of lately. I've kept up with KP blog in regards to anything Pmy, but I still get a feeling any compliment is begrudgingly given. They have to knock down one to toss the compliment towards Pmy, or say something like.....out of the two she is the better actress. Really......there is a comparison from all Minyoung's experience and that is the depth of how they view it.  I really don't expect anything from them over there. :/

Thanks @mimi26, for the background information you put up the other day. I forgot to mention I appreciated it. It was great to finally read about it and get an idea of what was to come.  :)

I'm not a constant poster but i read everything and it's nice to see new/long time fans come out and share and say hello.  Welcome.

i'm adding a few more photos... day 2 filming of braveness of the ming

CFvcQWNUIAEYe54.jpgCFviXmDUMAAG49E.jpg

credit as tagged in the photos thru @rachelpark26 in twitter

i'm so thankful we have these bts photos. i wonder whether the original source is a fan or staff. whoever it is... thanks a lot!

Edited by Mauve
  • Like 8

@Eileen531 Hmm, that got me thinking after you've mentioned it. I admit that I don't religiously keep track of comments with regard to Min Young in KP, but I am aware that it's usually a matter of 50-50. I guess I was positively overwhelmed that for once, the situation is tipped in her favor (don't get me wrong, I am not bringing down the other name previously thrown in the mix in any way), so I kinda overlooked this angle. Anyway, what matters is we all have faith in Min Young's ability and all we can do is hope for the best because I am sure that the day when comments will no longer be given half-heartedly will finally come. :)

• Like 6