Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

It appears she is already on her way.  Where is @OO1230, she had mentioned her fans planned to meet her when she left for CG.......maybe it changed and her fans couldn't do it for this new drama.....idk......I just assumed we would see her since I anticipated her being sent off at the airport.

Aww, she is insinuating a tear from her eye, she is sad.....

Thanks for all the  updates and back story and pictures of the handsome co-stars. Minyoung will have her hands full. lol as usual.

I didn't care for the comments truthfully on KP as they always seem begrudgingly given or with a comparison....one person said that Suzi's agency announced that she was never offered the role as we all read in news earlier, it was false.  I asked @raine_evenstar, if she knew about this and if she could confirm it but haven't heard anything yet. It would be nice to know she wasn't so that would take away the possible intent to bash.  Just my pov.  

​haven't seen any airport pics, so i guess she travelled incognito again? but her caption s confusing though..

Ishhh such a professional ninja, but i miss her fashion airport. 

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 2

It appears she is already on her way.  Where is @OO1230, she had mentioned her fans planned to meet her when she left for CG.......maybe it changed and her fans couldn't do it for this new drama.....idk......I just assumed we would see her since I anticipated her being sent off at the airport.

Aww, she is insinuating a tear from her eye, she is sad.....

Thanks for all the  updates and back story and pictures of the handsome co-stars. Minyoung will have her hands full. lol as usual.

I didn't care for the comments truthfully on KP as they always seem begrudgingly given or with a comparison....one person said that Suzi's agency announced that she was never offered the role as we all read in news earlier, it was false.  I asked @raine_evenstar, if she knew about this and if she could confirm it but haven't heard anything yet. It would be nice to know she wasn't so that would take away the possible intent to bash.  Just my pov.  

OO1230 is busy with RL during may. Mee too, the most anticipated is to see her at airport. 

Kamlp posted on weibo:

88d633e2jw1esaet437b5j212s06cwfw.jpg

caption: # Pu Minying # of flights should be KE5879; Takeoff: KST08: 55; Shanghai expected arrival time is 09:45 GMT

cr.Kamlp

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

88d633e2gw1esamyoqk39j20nm0dajtb.jpg

88d633e2gw1esamyo3hsjj20nm0dajtk.jpg

caption: # Pu Minying # DC gave Minying gift ~ have Bluetooth speakers, toiletries, gifts and other managers, as well as biscuits and other food

cr.kamlp

From mimi26 about the gift:

It is for her fans (message of her ig). On PMY DC Gall, u can see her fans' disappointment at not getting to meet her. Seems there was a mix up (waited on the wrong floor? from translate) n many fans had really gone to a lot of trouble to get her gifts. So many felt really sad. MY's message must have been to cheer them up.  DC fans got info about MY leaving only yesterday afternoon. They were told MY will leave by 7.30 morning n they were supposed to meet the manager hyung at 6.30, may be to give the gifts. He waited on 3rd floor n they waited on 1st floor. They couldn't reach him, it seems. Mix up on both sides, I think. Fans' n Manager's. May be coz MY had to leave so quickly since project got confirmed so late. Fans r also thinking of what to do next time to ensure a smoother delivery.

Yes, CD should also do better next time. Fans had been planning on this gift since april. N they had to plan their airport trip at such short notice. They came to know of MY's airport plans only by 3 pm yesterday. Think it is sorted out now. I am not sure whether they were able to give MY the flower basket they had brought.But the other gifts, I think, have been delivered. Hopefully, this experience will teach her agency to arrange things better next time. MY must also have felt bad today!

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, did she see them then before she left? Maybe she did but more quietly since that is her style......the gifts are lovely. Sweet fans she has there always thinking of her. :)

@dandelionjd, did she see them then before she left? Maybe she did but more quietly since that is her style......the gifts are lovely. Sweet fans she has there always thinking of her. :)

​idk unnie, i'm curious too, ahhh @OO1230 be online dear :tears:

EDIT: unnie read my previous post about minyoung's ig and the gift

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, thanks for the reminder............after you said that @OO1230 was busy this month in RL - I kind of remembered reading that too. I admire people who can step away and be disciplined about their real life dealings that come up. I on the other hand am having trouble with that.  lloloolo

I feel really bad for the PMY DC fans who waited at the airport. They had been preparing for the send off from April. They had handwritten letters as well where they wished Min Young would not fall sick and asked her to come back safely. But they got to know of MY's airport plans only by 3 pm yesterday and had to plan everything at such short notice and then all the mix up happened. I think they were able to give most of their gifts except a flower basket? I think they are thinking of what to do with that, whether to send it to her hotel in China. I miss @OO1230. She could have given us a complete picture of what happened. Anyway, from their posts, some of them seem to be quite sad at not being able to send off Min Young properly since they had been waiting for this for long and had been running around so much in the last minute to arrange things.

I guess since her DC fans have become more organised now, her agency also needs to step up the game and arrange things better. I can understand how the project getting finalised so late and MY having to make her China trip within days must have led to her agency also not having enough time to arrange things properly. Min Young must have also felt bad on knowing about the mix up. That is why she made her insta post saying she is crying at not getting to meet them and promising her beans to come back safe. Hopefully, next time, there will be no hiccups and her beans can send off/receive their coffee-lover muse happily.

It warms your heart to see how much her fans love her, both beans and ensuns. PMY DC beans, if you are reading this, we are all so touched by your love for Min Young. Hopefully, you can meet Min Young well next time and give her all your gifts.

Btw Min Young has a leaders dinner event to attend today. Hopefully, we will get to see some pics!

@ReemKanabta

Thanks for that short video. I can see that JCW is enjoying himself. Think he asked Hans Zhang to go first to the stage n HZ let the guest go on to the stage first. JCW's mom won't have anything to complain now since unlike Running Man, he is not only saying more than a couple of sentences, but is actively entertaining his fans too. Hehe

Edited by mimi26
  • Like 7

I was really sad when I saw her IG today, missed her , though I don't live in the same country with her :P but I'm sad for her fans also :tears:

I hope she keeps updating while shooting, please MY, I think I've become addictive on her

Thanks @mimi26 for the info, yaaay really hope to see her soon

ya Wookie (as we call him now) really had fun there even with the language barrier, he didn't appear stupid as in RM, and he was sporty and competitive, he impressed me a few times there in fact, his mother would be real proud and happy too

• Like 9

Guest pariG

here is the video PMY at the airport

here is the link 

https://twitter.com/she1090/status/600948002102972416?s=04

cr-owner 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=832902900090176&set=vb.476533279060475&type=2&theater&notif_t=notify_me

cr-HKMEFCB 
朴敏英上海浦東機場接機視頻 (cr.@Yuralua 微博)

Shanghai Pudong airport, English Subtitled video (cr.@Yuralua microblogging)

The queen of white :wub:

Park Min Young at 2015 LEADERS Annual Dinner Party #Shanghai #ParkMinYoung #LEADERS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

20th Shanghai Beauty Expo (LEADERS) Exhibition #parkminyoung #LEADERS #Shanghai

Hidden Content

cr as tagged via PMY Int'l Fans twitter

​Was this held today? She dyed her hair a darker shade, I see. Looking good. :D

• Like 4