Legend Of The Condor Heroes 2008

autuymnrain

Guest simplirain

No, she's the ONLY ONE whose voice is directly recorded. Jue Zhou/Zhou Xun's voice (LOCH 2002), imo, is the one who doesn't suit the role. But she & Li Ya Peng made a great couple.

I initially doubt Ariel's performance too, simply because of her over-sweet and innocent look. It can be denied that her lovely face is a disadvantage when it comes to mature characters. Still, Ariel is talented, has lots of passion and determination if it's acting, so let's see how she's gonna play Huang Rong. She refused to watch former HR portrayals to make sure the new HR image won't be affected from those of other actresses. And I respect her attitude & effort.

But I oughta admit I'm getting bored with so many LOCH remakes :sweatingbullets: the preview looks anticipating, just a small note that personally I prefer lesser digital effects.

eh? so is her voice really dubbed or what? I saw the newest trailer and that voice doesn't sound like her.

Btw when is this show airing? xD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~XoX~

eh? so is her voice really dubbed or what? I saw the newest trailer and that voice doesn't sound like her.

Btw when is this show airing? xD

Yeah, Ariel's voice is dubbed and so is everyone else's.

I think this show should be airing this summer...

• 2 months later...
Guest bunniecuppycakez

meh, I seriously don't get why chinese drama makers dub the actor's voice...........0_o

Guest strawberryxmeimei

Hehe, this series is great so far!! I've seen a couple episodes, but without subs, and since my chinese isn't all that great, i feel like i'm missing some things, but so far I LOVE IT!

they messed up the ending. i think yang kang was suppose to get killed when he hit huang rong not killed by ou yang feng

Guest evelyn168

I loved the cast for this drama... I loved Leung Ka Yan, he was hilarious as the leader of the beggars... I also liked the chemistry between Ariel and Hu Ge... I wanted to cry in several scenes. Seriously, they should do more dramas together...

Guest Rasberryz

Lol...I watched some of this drama. In my opinion, it simply does not live up to match the previous version.

Guest Cindi

I'm almost done watching this series, only 10 more eps to go! I thought this version was a lil draggy at some parts, but i'm quite impressed with ariel and hu ge, i thought they did a great job. And the actors playing the supporting characters are awesome, i <3 anthony wong as huang yao shi.

But the actor that i was most impressed with as li jie as ouyang ke, i honestly thought he was a really likable character in this version; it's such a shame he had to die :-(

Guest bunniecuppycakez

I just came in here to scream out: I LOVE 欧阳克!!

never thought I would say that. =P

oh trust me. I LOVEEEEE OH YANG KE TOO!! I can't believe I like the "villain" more than the protagonist LOL. he was a very very hot man =X

Guest msmilkt

fancy me clicking onto this thread .. since i haven`t watched a chinese drama in .. wells .. let`s say .. quite a while ..

back in the days, dramas like this one was my fav. .. set in 'olden' day times, and the fantasy incrypted enviroment (fights, ect) can`t imgine how`d they `d re-enact this .. then i watched a trailer, CG fights likes those of Twin of Brothers (sad that is the most recent one i can name yea?)

although i am most probably not going to watch this since i don`t like the CG/special effects on it ^^;;

my favs. of this drama would always be the '83 with Felix Wong and the last Barbara Yung .. and the '95 version with Louis Koo and Carmen Lee

the '95 was the first i watched so it will always hold a special place in my heart .. remember when i was a kid i thought Carmen Lee was the most beautiful human aliveeeeee!! LOL

I've seen up to ep 45 and just want to say that i really love the chemistry between Ariel and Hu Ge. I hope they could do a modern drama together. I also love Ariel's interaction with the older actor especially with Anthony Wong as her father.

Guest Cindi

oh trust me. I LOVEEEEE OH YANG KE TOO!! I can't believe I like the "villain" more than the protagonist LOL. he was a very very hot man =X

i totally agree! in the other versions, i really didn't like ouyang ke that much, but li jie's portrayal is sooo goood, and i think the character's better written in this version, the only problem i had was i was a lil confused about who he was suppose to be in love with. He's suppose to love huang rong (and i loved his scenes with ariel) but this version had him falling in love with mu nian ci.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

i totally agree! in the other versions, i really didn't like ouyang ke that much, but li jie's portrayal is sooo goood, and i think the character's better written in this version, the only problem i had was i was a lil confused about who he was suppose to be in love with. He's suppose to love huang rong (and i loved his scenes with ariel) but this version had him falling in love with mu nian ci.

Yep. My dad read the LOCH novels and said OYK is supposed to be in love with Huang Rong at first sight - -''

But this series is REALLLLLY different from the book and OYK fell for Mu Nian Ci instead lol. Idk, most of the time I couldn't tell whether OYK really liked HR or just wanted to pimp her lol :D

Guest Cindi

Yep. My dad read the LOCH novels and said OYK is supposed to be in love with Huang Rong at first sight - -''

But this series is REALLLLLY different from the book and OYK fell for Mu Nian Ci instead lol. Idk, most of the time I couldn't tell whether OYK really liked HR or just wanted to pimp her lol :D

hahahha i really like his scenes with huang rong. I'm not sure how i feel about mu nian ci, but i definitely like the huang rong and ouyang ke pairing a lot better haha. this version's ouyang ke was hotttttttttttttt

Guest summers83

IMO, I love the 1993 version and I'm so familiar with that version of Julian Cheung and Athena Chu. I love this pairing. So now when I watch this version of Ariel Lin and Hu Ge, I dun really like their character in there. I'm at Episode 5 now and I see that initially Huang Rong (Ariel) doesn't treat Guo Jing (Hu Ge) as nice as how Athena treats Julian. And the story seems to be different in this new version. I'll still carry on watching finish but I dun think I'll enjoy or like this version as much as I like the 1993 version. Their clothings in this version also looks different and not as nice as the HK version...

Archived