Legend Of The Condor Heroes 2008

autuymnrain

saw her in a few dramas and I don't quite see her acting range as many have mentioned. I find her and Hu Ge to be rather boring actors and am extremely disappointed with the project. I miss the '82 and '94 version. sigh.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apple920

i am interested to watch Hu Ge act but the thought that ariel would be the main lead slightly turns me off. i am not a fan of her acting since i never thought she could act and also the role she is playing is supposed to be street smart, clever and above all beautiful! and honestly, i would agree that ariel is cute but she is defintely not someone i would ever imagine when i think of Huang Rong.

OMYGAWD

so many remakes of it ahahah

but since i see ariel in like ITSK being all clumsy & junkk

sooo... it awkward havin her act in this role as the main girl

cause i see dis movie in all of its new and old version

&& the main girl acts sooo cooll & stuff // maturee ishh ><

ahh...

-TEAA`

ediit//

watched da trailerr &

woahs dey completely changed da story so

i guess she'll match >>

that's what i thought at first, that ariel didn't

suit the part of huang rong but~ after watching

tian wai fei xian, I totally changed my idea on

ariel and she can play those parts. Mature does

fit her~

and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE HU GE!!!

and i love ariel AND hu ge~

so i can't wait!

thanks for the trailer~ and omomomo yang kang

is pretty hot this time <3

hey is this finished filming yet?

-Rebecca

The trailer looks pretty interesting...but the special effects sort of ruins it...what's with all the flashy stuff? This isn't my fav Jin Yong installment anyways. But I might watch it and just see...

Guest singerchick

that's what i thought at first, that ariel didn't

suit the part of huang rong but~ after watching

tian wai fei xian, I totally changed my idea on

ariel and she can play those parts. Mature does

fit her~

and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE HU GE!!!

and i love ariel AND hu ge~

so i can't wait!

thanks for the trailer~ and omomomo yang kang

is pretty hot this time <3

hey is this finished filming yet?

-Rebecca

Really? It was after watching TWFX that I started doubting her ability to act in mature roles. :sweatingbullets:

I mean her child-like demeanor was cute at first but a bit over the top. However, I've seen her on talk shows and she comes off as pretty mature, so who knows. I'm excited to see her portrayal of HR. :)

^ yeah i mean~ she actually isn't THAT bubbly in

real life. In real life she is pretty mature especially when

it comes to acting.

I think it's just that after it started with a kiss, everyone

sees are as the F student who doesn't know anything...

o wells~

still

I CAN'T WAIT!

-Rebecca

Guest trinity1418

For those of you who doubt Ariel's acting cause you don't think she can handle more mature type roles....what about Love Contract??? Her character wasn't really fun and bubbly...it was definitely more serious.

I actually do think she is a very versatile actress cause she can handle dramatic roles as well as comedy roles...I loved her in Fairy From Wonderland...I didn't like the drama as a whole as much cause of all the side stories but I did love Ariel in it...I mean she was so freakin cute and she can handle all that dramatic stuff too. I love her look too...she is such an unique beauty...no one looks like her which is refreshing when a lot of actresses look the same.

I'm a huge fan of Ariel so I just think she can pull anything off but I can understand for those who love the character and have doubts about a certain actress playing her but I think she'll do it justice! I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Oh and why are they dubbing Ariel's voice again...cause they don't feel its right for the role or because she has an accent or what???

Is Ariel's voice going to be dubbed in this? I think they're gonna dub it, because her voice doesn't quite suit the role imo.

No, she's the ONLY ONE whose voice is directly recorded. Jue Zhou/Zhou Xun's voice (LOCH 2002), imo, is the one who doesn't suit the role. But she & Li Ya Peng made a great couple.

I initially doubt Ariel's performance too, simply because of her over-sweet and innocent look. It can be denied that her lovely face is a disadvantage when it comes to mature characters. Still, Ariel is talented, has lots of passion and determination if it's acting, so let's see how she's gonna play Huang Rong. She refused to watch former HR portrayals to make sure the new HR image won't be affected from those of other actresses. And I respect her attitude & effort.

But I oughta admit I'm getting bored with so many LOCH remakes :sweatingbullets: the preview looks anticipating, just a small note that personally I prefer lesser digital effects.

Guest happypiano

oh my gosh... not another remake! =.= ariel doesn't seem suitable for the role IMO. she seems a bit too bubbly and more suitable for cute, ditsy roles.

but then again, you never know. =/

i'm glad that this is still being remade after all these years though. <3 jin yong

Guest animagelet

T_T gawd. i can't take this.. why cant they cast someone else. the fact that liu yi fei was the main girl was already kind of depressing.. and now ariel lin. x.x;;;;

Guest litto_gurl

till this day i'm still complaining about ariel being in LOCH....they could have pick someone better...sorry to all ariel fans, but her acting is really annoying...and she doesn't fit the role...she doesn't have the mature look or tough look....

i hope she's not going to ruined the drama...

love hu ge so i will support him all the way...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

For those of you who doubt Ariel's acting cause you don't think she can handle more mature type roles....what about Love Contract??? Her character wasn't really fun and bubbly...it was definitely more serious.

I actually do think she is a very versatile actress cause she can handle dramatic roles as well as comedy roles...I loved her in Fairy From Wonderland...I didn't like the drama as a whole as much cause of all the side stories but I did love Ariel in it...I mean she was so freakin cute and she can handle all that dramatic stuff too. I love her look too...she is such an unique beauty...no one looks like her which is refreshing when a lot of actresses look the same.

I'm a huge fan of Ariel so I just think she can pull anything off but I can understand for those who love the character and have doubts about a certain actress playing her but I think she'll do it justice! I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Oh and why are they dubbing Ariel's voice again...cause they don't feel its right for the role or because she has an accent or what???

Ariel's character was serious in Love Contract and Tokyo Juliet. I think she's one of the best TW idol actresses. She's cute, but she's definitely not too over-the-top cute, like Rainie Yang.

She played a dumb character in ISWAK and now I'm excited to watch how she'll take on HR, who's quick-witted.

However, I'm pretty sure she can't live up to Barbara Yung's portrayal of HR in the '82 version. No one can top her.

Guest dopemills

Legend Of The Condor Heroes is one of those shows that can be remade a million times without boring me out.

The story/plot is just awesome!

I'll wait and see before I'll start criticizing Ariel's HR.

I'm really picky with the character and I really hope she doesn't butch it.

To me Barbara's always the best and I wasn't very keen with Athena's or the latest one.

I kind of have doubt with Ariel's since I don't see her acting as any superb and people are just complimenting since she doesn't play on the whole cuteness as much.

• 4 months later...

Archived