Aishwarya Rai

Guest EDISON4U7

Guest EDISON4U7

One of Bollywood's Hottest Indian Ladies...

Aishwarya Rai

l_511987.jpg

l_511986.jpg

l_511985.jpg

l_511984.jpg

l_511982.jpg

l_511981.jpg

l_511980.jpg

Biography: Aiswarya Rai is one of Bollywood's pre-eminent leading ladies. She burst upon the world stage, winning the Miss World crown in 1994. The former architecture major soon became one of India's most famous models landing a prestigious Pepsi campaign and appearing in Vogue Magazine. Rai made her film debut in Mani Rathnam's "Iruvar" (1997). Her performance in Rahul Rawail's "…Aur Paar Ho Gaya" (1997) garnered her the Best Female Debutante Award. In 2000 she was awarded Best Actress by FilmFare and Zee Cine for her work in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam". In 2001 Ash was nominated for FilmFare's Best Supporting Actress Award for Satish Kaushik's "Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai".

Aiswarya Rai reteamed with Sajay Leela Bhansali in "Devdas," most successful film in Bollywood history. It became the first Bollywood picture to ever receive a special screening at this year's Cannes Film Festival and broke box-office records in India and the United States. Rai was showered with praise with her performance in the sumptious drama. Julia Roberts calls her "the world's most beautiful woman".

In 2003, Rai became the first Indian actor to be a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival. She recently completed filming "Bride and Prejudice", a re-working of the Jane Austin classic, directed by Gurinder Chadha ("Bend It Like Beckham"). She is set to star in "Chaos" opposite Meryl Streep for French Director Coline Serreau, Roland Joffe's "Singularity" and Barton Randall's "I Know a Place" and will end the year with "Mistress of Spices" once again with Director Gurinder Chadha.

Guest EDISON4U7

She's really pretty! Do you know what happened in the recent court battle she was in for kissing on screen?

oh because indian people usely never seeing kissing in a movie before :sweatingbullets: and also not a regular kiss to,she was doing a french kiss for the first time in her new movie doom 2 and also a rival man in bollywood with her fiance enemy too...so crtic talk about it untill there do a press on her talking about that there should deleted that part out..she fight for the battle if that was a stupied thing to press charge on...

Guest 波斯猫

oh because indian people usely never seeing kissing in a movie before :sweatingbullets: and also not a regular kiss to,she was doing a french kiss for the first time in her new movie doom 2 and also a rival man in bollywood with her fiance enemy too...so crtic talk about it untill there do a press on her talking about that there should deleted that part out..she fight for the battle if that was a stupied thing to press charge on...

Oh yeah, I know why she was sued, but what happened in the end? I didn't follow the story, so I never found out if she lost or not.

Guest fenderbender

she's pretty, but her eyes... they look like she's sucking the souls out of virginal maidens and trasferring the beauty to herself.

Guest justlovely12

EWWWW look at that last pic. look at her back. where the dress is digging into her many folds of loose skin. EWWWW.

Guest cinnamoroll

EWWWW look at that last pic. look at her back. where the dress is digging into her many folds of loose skin. EWWWW.

lol. shallow.

anyways, beautiful pictures! hope to see more. and i, for one, am glad that she isn't one of those anorexic sticks. and i hope she never buys into that. because super thinness is just dumb.

Guest SukarDrops

wow arent you retarded :mellow:

lol. shallow.

anyways, beautiful pictures! hope to see more. and i, for one, am glad that she isn't one of those anorexic sticks. and i hope she never buys into that. because super thinness is just dumb.

lol well aish used to be wayy thinner but since i think 2002 or was it 2003?? she gained weight for a movie because the lady who made the movie wanted her to gain alot of weight for it so she did..and ever since she hasnt been that skinny anymore...

but anyways i like aish but sometimes i do think shes over-rated..but shes one of the better dances in bollywood...

Guest SukarDrops

haha i thought i'd add to the pics :sweatingbullets: so here are some..

I like her best with the tradetional eye makeup or very little makeup best...

Aishwarya_rai_641.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_599.jpg

aish26.jpg

aishwarya5110.jpg

ashdevlyin.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_642.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_b_011.jpg

image1024_1072.jpg

ash-olympic.jpg

this her are the olympics a few years back..

Guest EDISON4U7

Oh yeah, I know why she was sued, but what happened in the end? I didn't follow the story, so I never found out if she lost or not.

oh in the end she win the charge again the kissing on screen and also she was name for the first lady taking a big change in indian movie,,,even though it doeasn't effect her,she even say that not the first kiss i didom screen,she also play a role in hollywood movie and she also kiss too,she say that not my first time..so why i have to care what people say...

haha i thought i'd add to the pics :sweatingbullets: so here are some..

I like her best with the tradetional eye makeup or very little makeup best...

Aishwarya_rai_641.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_599.jpg

aish26.jpg

aishwarya5110.jpg

ashdevlyin.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_642.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_b_011.jpg

image1024_1072.jpg

ash-olympic.jpg

this her are the olympics a few years back..

Thank for the surport of aishwarya....she realy hot....

Wooow ...Ash's theard...i luv this lady..

But the first pic is not fr her!!

You right that not her but i have to say she hot to her name is rena she half indian too...and a mix of chinese,,,

She lost a lot of weight for Dhoom 2 so I think she's back to her former self.

Ash looks best in movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas.

Aishwarya_Rai_b_011.jpg

Where's that from? She looks awesome there.

She was sued for kissing Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2. Some retarded lawyer brought a case against them for indecency. So how come he didn't sue for Girlfriend, Murder and every film Emraan Hashmi has been in? Because Hrithik and Aish are top stars. But then how come he didn't sue Aamir and Kajol for their kiss in Fanaa? I have no clue. The dude is just an idiot.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Aish is just so drop-dead gorgeous. But I still stand by my opinion when I say Rani is the most beautiful Indian woman ever. ^^

Idiot.

It's because of people like you so many girls have weight issues in America today.

That's another beautiful thing about Bollywood. As opposed to Hollywood, everyone is at a natural, healthy weight. You won't find an Indian equivalent to Nicole Ritchie, and it's so refreshing. And in my and many other people's opinions, it's much more attractive.

Archived