Hyun Bin & Hwang Ji Hyun, Dating <3

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelylil819

Remember when she was on Love Letter, Shin Jung Hwan was all saying how she had a boyfriend and she didn't pick Woo Hyuk because she might make her boyfirend jealous. Haha...SJH was right! I think she has a lovable personality. She was on X-Man and she danced to Michael Jackson's song. She was good! Hopefully, we get to see them together at award shows and such. XD

Guest Hyunahx3

OMG i came to find some more pictures on hyunbin and then i saw this and i saw

DATING attached with it and it COMPLETELY KILLED ME! ahahahaa..so sad..but true.:(

It's cute though, i guess. *sigh* tehehe . i love hyunbin!

Remember when she was on Love Letter, Shin Jung Hwan was all saying how she had a boyfriend and she didn't pick Woo Hyuk because she might make her boyfirend jealous. Haha...SJH was right! I think she has a lovable personality. She was on X-Man and she danced to Michael Jackson's song. She was good! Hopefully, we get to see them together at award shows and such. XD

I remember that! :lol:

He said she was smart for picking CMH.

I liked her when she first appeared on Love Letter. :)

~Good luck to them.

Omgah, I knew her name sounded so familar. I remember watching her on LL and Xman (whew, did anybody see her do that Micheal Jackson dance?)...she has such a spunky personality, it is just awesome! Congrats a bunch to the both of them!

-ida

Archived