Azngel

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GRRRf00

i am a 4 in pictures but in real life i also think im a 4. :]

on my pretty days im prolly only like 5 but i think the most fer me is a 6. XD

I think I'm a 6-7 on good days. On others, I feel like I'm a 0. My confidence is best when I'm wearing clothes I like & am not wearing glasses.

Guest mingdynasty

i think im decent my family says im passing but ppl who meet me say im pretty then when it comes to guys they never approach me...so im not sure i know if i lost about 35 pounds i would look way better right now i am 4'11'' and weigh 140 i know gota get exercising

I know I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I'm not "omg what the hell is that" lol. I look pretty normal, I guess. A lot of people like my eyes...I just like the color ^^ & I like my profile too so I chose 7.

Guest D00ditsAshley

I think I'm pretty average so I put down 6.

I dunno, sometimes I feel that I am pretty then there are times when

I feel like i just look disgusting. -_-

Guest vingearx0xo

I think I'm very pretty and people think it's really conceited for me to think that I'm really pretty. Honestly, I don't have perfect skin, awesome height, big boobs, nice shiny, thick hair or great legs and stomach but what the heck, that would be boring~ In any case, without having all of those things, I still think I'm really pretty because I've already accepted that I'll never be like 5'10" or have flawless skin or big boobs without surgery and I'm completely happy with myself until the offer of something better comes along 8D

WAYY TO GO! I been going through the pages, and I noticed how everyone is so down on themselves. Come on you guys. No ones perfect! And we gotta have that self confidence.

• 7 months later...
Guest Keso ♥

I wish I did for the sake of self-esteem, but really, no. I don''t think I am. :|

I guess I look normal so probably a 4. xD~

Guest `Koko

It depends for me sometimes haha ..

I gave myself a 7 though.

At times I feel pretty and smile as i look in the mirror and see my reflection,

but then other times,

I just feel like the ugliest girl ever. : (

Guest pink.strawberrie;

I think I'm a 6 or a 7.

I know I'm not ugly but I'm not eye catching either.

just pretty average , but I like my eyes.

I think I'd be prettier maybe an 8 if I lost about 15 pounds.

Everyone is modest, But I hope no one thinks they are truly ugly. Be happy with what you've got.

I rated myself an 8.

edit//: YES. I topped the page :)

Guest erika.march1993

I don't really think I'm that pretty or attractive.

I really want to say that I have confidence with my looks, but I don't want to lie lol.

lets see...

I have tons of stretch marks

I have short legs (I'm 5'1)

I need to lose about 7 pounds

I have big eyes, big lips, and a normal sized nose.

I dislike how my face is shaped like a heart

I have short, ugly hair that I'm trying to grow out.

BUT I'M THANKFUL WITH WHAT I GOT.

Guest elley_max

sometimes i think i'm really pretty and then i love to look at myself in the mirror. I like my face: the shape, my eyes, nose and lips (though i don't really like my teeth and my jaw). It's not like i have super big eyes or a super tall nose bridge but i feel that everything fits together.

then there are days i feel sooo ugly, when my skin gets worse or i didn't get enough sleep and look tired.

but most of the time i'm quite confident about how i look and i would rate myself an 8 on good days and a 6 on bad ones

Archived