The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

i think the ideal look is angelababy.

she freaking looks perfect! pretty and sweet and cute. the small face, big eyes and small nose (with a pointed end) is the ideal look in every culture because it has a "innocent child" appearance connected to it and it makes men want to protect that woman, its by nature and genetically prewired into us.

There's not much difference in the facial features of the girl in the first post and this. The only thing that's really noticeably different is the girl in your pic has a longer face and the lips of the girl in first post looks unnaturally small.

-> See double eyelids, bony nose bridge, small nose tip, and fair skin.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhm, no thanks. Although she is cute she looks like she is ten years old. The guy that painted it was probably slightly a pedophile.

I hate my heart shaped face. I wish I had a more oval face like my little sister who is very stunning. I love my full lips though! And so does the significant other.

The only thing I envy that painting is her milky clear skin.

<_<

Guest power_ranger

She looks really creepy.. scared me to death =\

I don't think I'd want to look like that.. I like yoon eun-hye's facial features better, they're different but in a good way.

Yoon_Eun_Hye_TV_Return.jpg

Guest SweetiexJenn

OK i read what the OP posted before scrolling down to the picture and holy i'm freaked out! i'm actually kind of paranoid that if i look too long...so....i quickly scrolled down after seeing the pic for a second. :sweatingbullets:

is it true that girls really committed suicide after looking at the picture too long? :tears:

Guest Dolce_love

I like her eyes :) and theres something mysterious about her :<

and spooky..

>.<

I used to think Angelababy was ideal too, i was a fan because she seemed so perfect~

but I saw before and after pictures of her surgery and it put me off ...

its kind of sad because she's had plastic surgery. I lost my respect i had for her :(

Guest daradiridaraduu-

Ehh, It's based on personal preference.

I like the smaller, wider set eyes with larger lips and a flat nose. Still pale skin, though. I honestly don't find anything very attractive about her. I mean, she's beautiful, because i believe everyone is in some way but... i just find her average. -shrugs-

And about angelababy... i don't see anything very attractive about her either.

I think it's because that look is everywhere now, the nose and the eyes... its all the same thing -.- im just sick of it. The original asian look appeals to me much more.

But that's just me o.O

Guest soompifan99

I guess she is pretty aesthetically, but personally, I wouldnt see her and think wow she is gorgeous. She looks like a child.

In terms of asians, for me, Lee Hyori and angelababy are the prettiest.

Guest eats.colour

I agree with what people have been saying about that she looks like a child, but truth is, she has the ideal Asian features. :) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious of her face, though...

Guest PUNKYjunk

She's definitely pretty, but that's a painting.

I think most Asians do aspire to look like her, big doll eyes (circle lens), white skin, and rosy lips.

But it's not just her hairstyle that a majority of Asians aren't trying for, but also her hair color.

I don't know many Asians who HAVEN'T dyed their hair.

A lot of girls have the whole bleached orange head, but nowadays a lot of my friends have been dying their hairs to a more "natural" light brown.

Honestly, I do want to look like the girl in the painting.

Her skin is flawless! I love her eye shape too, my eyes have gotten a lot smaller and I have a crease under my eyes which make me look older (genetics).

However, she's not my ideal Asian girl. I picture Asian girls being able to be whatever they want!

Mature or innocent, tough or shy, etc.

My own goal just happens to be something like her.

On another note, I can see why this picture drove people to suicide.

Her eyes are piercing...

My head hurt after staring at her for a minute or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

eats.colour: Oh gosh, I don't want to put you on the spot here, but maybe the first few photos are of your little sister; however, the rest following after it seem to be a picture of you if my memory is correct. I won't neg-rep you for it or anything, but I think many soompiers might interpret it as an attempt to stroke your own ego.

I would honestly say if I had to choose between looking like myself or the girl in the painting, I would choose the painting simply because I do love her features (particularly her nose). Plus, I imagine she'd be very pretty if she smiled, but overall, I don't find her to be the "ideal" which is an extremely subjective topic. Her features individually may be what Asian beauty standards promote us to strive for, but when put together, they don't seem to make the absolute epitome of beauty but rather something almost boring because it's just too perfect. I'm not sure if it's the painters intention to insinuate that it is imperfections and uniqueness that make the ideal beauty, but I do love individuality and uniqueness. She's certainly pretty though, don't get me wrong because like I said, I'd love to look like her.

Archived