Shinji 신지

Guest loveseeya

• 2 months later...
Guest hyaexp

X___X OMG I can't believe no one comments here. I LOVE SHINJI! Her personality is straight forward. Love herrrr <3

Guest missy_jiee

OMG! a thread for SHINJI! oh hell yes.

i love her in highkick even though there are some people who don't. >_<

actually, i loved her since her old koyote days.

i think she could sing. she could act.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sdudokyt

some pic/gifs from the show (highkick)

her first kiss scene..lol not very umm formal? but.. its her first kiss scene on camera

15db0.gif

her baby on the show

joonheeandshinjixp8.gif

her ex-husband

shinmin1wf0.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest xhappycloudsx3

i LOVE shinji unnie!!

she's awesome all around~

plus I like how shes so expressive and tomboyish^^

Guest rain_drops

I love how down-to-earth and not!big-headed she is =]

me too!! and she's straight forward. and love how she still has that tomboyishness

in her even though she became prettier and changed the way she dresses. (or is that just me?)

its like her personality didn't change even though her outer appearance did. i love that about her! :D

its just sad that she has antis just because of her character on highkick -__-;

i love that picture of her with minyong

lee minyong looks like he's determined to do something! :lol:

• 4 months later...

Omg i didnt even know there was a thread for Shinji!! I totallly lovee her! She's seems like such a fun person to hang around...plus she sings good!

• 5 months later...
Guest puchaa

i love watching her in xman, she's so funny!!! and is she dating Lee Sung Jin? i think he's halarious too ^^ what is it about their meat shop?

• 4 months later...
Guest High Kick

wow, not a lot of information in this thread. i think shinji is awesome and so cute. she was funny in xman (she's actually the reason i started watching that show) and i liked her character in "high kick" and i'm happy with how her character's story ended.

i just heard her song "hae ddeul nal" and it's really great! i think i might use it as my ringtone.

• 1 month later...
Guest damifino

Shinji was hospitalized for acute pyelonephritis (kidney infection) due to stress and overwork. On the night of November 3rd she was taken to a hospital in Seoul, following a fever of over 39 C (102 F). She should be fine after resting in the hospital for a week. She is said to have suffered from the same illness 3 years ago.

http://www.dailyseop.com/section/article_v...92264&gb=da

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest koyoteasiafans

20110211_shinji_01.jpg

Koyote’s Shinji has made a comeback with the release of her latest digital single, “Because You Made A Girl Cry.

Koyote is a co-ed trio known for their fun techno-inspired dance tracks, but Koyote showed that they had more to offer with Shinji’s solo ballad last year.   “Because You Made A Girl Cry” is the work of famous composer Park Geun Tae and writer Kang Tae Gyu that expresses the sorrow and pain of lost love.

Representatives of Shinji revealed, “Her return can be seen as the ’second ballad,’ since the song features her charismatic voice as a final farewell to the winter season.”

Archived