ULZZANG MANIA

Guest adorable_babyz

inho was the first uhljjang that i like n until now he still make my heart skips..

he has dis adorable n innocent look.. i can't help it i like nice sweet looking boys.. :wub:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be so kind and send some of the ulzzang pictures to me, please??? Clear pictures would be best so I could request for posters and such

I think I'll need like 5 boys and 5 girls

I'm planning to write a fanfic and I need some pictures and names of some ulzzangs. And this is my first time in this thread so I don't know who's more popular and such

But I heard about Seo Min Woo and Joo In Ho and Eun Buyl....

So yeah, if anybody could PM me or post the link, that'd be awesome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

sigh inho :D

i still say us having the same birthday and awesome height and age difference is a sign!

does anyone have any studio pictures of him? specifically this one for dday, he kinda biting his lip. thanks!

EDIT: and also kkr.. good quality ones, for my fic -_-

EDIT OF EDIT : found the in ho picture but any others would still be awesome. especially if he looks kinda mad/crazy, anyone who's read my fic will know what i'm talking about :P

D-DAY5-loving521.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

Would anyone be so kind and send some of the ulzzang pictures to me, please??? Clear pictures would be best so I could request for posters and such

I think I'll need like 5 boys and 5 girls

I'm planning to write a fanfic and I need some pictures and names of some ulzzangs. And this is my first time in this thread so I don't know who's more popular and such

So yeah, if anybody could PM me or post the link, that'd be awesome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

i'll help you with those later... ^_^ ....and kkr is also a really popular guy...you have to put him in there with them too! :lol: his pictures are on page 274 - 284! i posted some of eun byul too but i forgot on what page..i'll have to go back and look for it...

sigh inho :D

i still say us having the same birthday and awesome height and age difference is a sign!

does anyone have any studio pictures of him? specifically this one for dday, he kinda biting his lip. thanks!

EDIT: and also kkr.. good quality ones, for my fic -_-

EDIT OF EDIT : found the in ho picture but any others would still be awesome. especially if he looks kinda mad/crazy, anyone who's read my fic will know what i'm talking about :P

if you want pictures of kkr...go to page 274...that's where i posted up the legacy of him... it's from 274-284! good luck with that! hahahahaha...and i'll help you with the inho pictures..but i have to do that later because i'm gonna go cook right now... ^_^

Guest baby--s

aznbaby69_79 omg!! omg!!! u dont know how much i love you right now!! LOL thx for the inhoooo picsss ^0^ and the kkr clipss..soo cutee <3

Lipgloss: thx for the lse pic...kkr looks soo errr....those damn glasses lol

if you want pictures of kkr...go to page 274...that's where i posted up the legacy of him... it's from 274-284! good luck with that! hahahahaha...and i'll help you with the inho pictures..but i have to do that later because i'm gonna go cook right now... ^_^

i said before and i'll say it again:

i love you :wub:

as for the kkr pics, what i have to say about them would only undergo a giant editing process by a soompi moderator :o

Guest baby--s

new mikki pics

0412221bi.gif

mikki2qa.jpg

mikki30vz.jpg

mikki46qy.jpg

^ this pic of ehr seem soo different/weird to me..cuz its the first time where shes smiling and not covering a part of her face

120630is.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

okay! i found where i posted it...i posted a lot of eun byul pictures on page 409 - 411...check there for his pictures...and look below for some pictures of inho

i'll said before and i'll say it again:

i love you :wub:

as for the kkr pics, what i have to say about them would only undergo a giant editing process by a soompi moderator :o

hahahaha! we wouldn't want you to get in trouble now... :lol:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

does anyone know what skyblue entertainment it?? could someone find me some info on it? ^_^ this isnt off topic just alot of queenkas have that sky blue ent.. thing on their cyworld =O

Guest LoveHLi

his studio ones and two other...

inho57.jpg

inho56.jpg

inho55.jpg

inho52.jpg

inho39.jpg

inho51.jpg

i think this one was for a mag shooting...

inho73.gif

i think this one too...

him looking cute/weird? lmao!

inho43.jpg

inho124.jpg

inho122.gif

inho117.gif

inho106.jpg

inho104.jpg

inho98.jpg

inho78.jpg

inho151.jpg

inho135.jpg

inho133.jpg

inho134.jpg

credits: me and soompi!

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahah...you loser! hey! did you watch the kkr clips that i posted up? he looks so cute in those! especially in the one where he's wearing the hat! *dies*

Guest LoveHLi

does anyone know what skyblue entertainment it?? could someone find me some info on it? ^_^ this isnt off topic just alot of queenkas have that sky blue ent.. thing on their cyworld =O

this is what i found...

link...page translated...original is chinese..

Phonograph record company: Skyblue Entertainment

^that's what it had on that site...the artist is korean who debuted in china under that company i think...

another site...

Release company: Skyblue Entertainment

^it had that...so i'm guessing it's a record company in china? i don't know...

http://sbmedia.net/index.php

this one is called skyblue media...iono...just trying to help...this site is english..but i think it's for like restaurants and entertainment stuff like that in US/california? :unsure:

credits: google.com

Archived