ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanillax33

whoaee,, that's a super nice house haha,, hehe i envy hdw,, i want to be a dj .____. lol thank you for posting han dongwoo pics aznbaby69_79 ^^

Guest xEvil Veggie

the contacts are okay but i dont really like them on her... they're okay in a few of the pcitures but ehhh other than that i think she should lose the contacts

hope he still has nice fashion tastes. :P

i dont like the gangster look. =____= it looks really bad. and i've started to not like it when guys wear hats. xD

but i think girls look nice in the ghetto-ish look. ^____^

awwww... i like the "gangster" look. i think hes cute in it XP

^i agree...i think the only ones that can pull of that hat w/doolrag(sp?) look is teddy from 1tym and se7en...and sometimes kkr... ^_^ ...although in most of the pictures of him like that he looks funny... :lol: ...but they're are some of him where he's looking hot! :lol:

[doorag]

yeah, i think se7en , teddy, and kkr can pull it off but han dong woo looks kinda odd in one.

btw, thanks so much for the hdw picss

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/aznb...gWoo/hdw102.jpg

where he lives?...he had under this picture...."an afternoon sleep"...so i'm assuming this is where he lives :unsure:

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK OR QUOTE PICTURES! THANK YOU!

that's almost all of the pictures from his cyworld...er..well, with him in them... ^_^

;laskdg aksjg . that is one big azz house. wth... why are all the ulzzangs so rich..

^ im guessin` hes rich since he has all of those dj stuff

seriously. this guy either must be serious about dj-ing or his parents just spends a lot for him.

the house, i think it's some place they just rented out to go on a trip? cuz it looks like one of those resort type places that you can rent out.

Dear My Friends,

Hari ini akan diadakan maintenance server pada pukul 16.30 - 17.30 WIB, Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanan ini, setelah maintenance selesai, kamu bisa menikmati servis-servis cystage seperti biasa. Enjoy Your Cystage!

Salam hangat,

Cystage

----

WTF??

(translation)

dear my friends,

today we are having a maintenance server at 16.30 till 17.30 WIB(??) sry for the inconvenience,after the maintenance is finnish, u will enjoy the service in cystage as normal

regards

(how the f_ck r those written in malay?? :blink:)

Guest Lipgloss

LSE New Pics

:D

LSE.jpg

^ He so hot in this pic but so sweet too

Credit: LSE's Cyworld & a-m-m & www.paradise-world.tk

KKR New Pics

:lol:

051216-00088188.jpg

:P

051216-00091001.jpg

:)

1118258.jpg

Credit: KKR Cyworld

Guest adorable_babyz

im so jealous wif the dongwoo guy cuz he's like freakign rich.. jz look at his house.. gosh i wish i could be him.. just imagine..

i dun noe why im so worked up but dang im jealous.. like honestly jealous... man i wiwsh i could relli see his house... O__o

Guest Lipgloss

ahhhh! new lse and kkr pictures! and there kkr goes again with those ugly glasses! :lol: thanks Lipgloss!

Thanx you too aznbaby69_79 for picture collection of Dong-Woo, I love all of them :D

::Edit::

Hey, I'm the first of this page

Guest LoveHLi

hmmm...do i want to share what i just found with you guys?.....HECK YEAH! because i'm B) like that! :lol:

CLIPS OF KKR JUST DOING HIS THING!!! YOU SEE HIM ACTUALLY MOVING AND THERE'S AUDIO TOO! DAM.N! AM I GOOD OR WHAT?!? LMAO! I'M JUST KIDDING! ENJOY! I KNOW I DID! :lol:

http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...ovieseq=2949411

there are just four very short but very worth-while clips of him just brushing his teeth (and you can hear him brushing his teeth! :lol: ) and just doing his cute adorable faces! I LOVE IT WHEN HE POUTS!! <3333 :wub: :wub:

credits: cyworld and damoim

http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...ovieseq=1002616

^this one is of him eating! there's only one of him...the rest on the side isn't of him...

Guest LoveHLi

NEW/OLD/UNSEEN/SEEN INHO PICTURES!

he made a new folder and put these in there...his first folder in still restricted...man! i'm on a roll today! :lol:

inho2068yt.jpg

inho2078dp.jpg

inho2086qp.jpg

inho2093vx.jpg

inho2105gg.jpg

inho2118su.jpg

inho2125ok.jpg

inho2136jt.jpg

inho2144kb.jpg

inho2150yh.jpg

credits: me and cyworld!

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOT LINK PICTURES! THANK YOU!

inho2168wh.jpg

inho2176bt.jpg

inho2185ao.jpg

inho2190yf.jpg

inho2206xd.jpg

inho2214mx.jpg

inho2228yo.jpg

inho2231zn.jpg

inho2249hb.jpg

inho2257wg.jpg

inho2265uv.jpg

inho2270xs.jpg

inho2284lt.jpg

inho2291sm.jpg

inho2302rq.jpg

inho2319jc.jpg

inho2321hu.jpg

inho2333bt.jpg

inho2340pe.jpg

THAT'S IT!

Archived