ULZZANG MANIA

^

um, no comment? :mellow:

hey, can you guys tell me something. Is lee ji hoo a photographer or something? I see that some ulzzang have like extra albums like park boram and who so ever. Where they just have these random pictures of the places they go. And the pictures kinda look pretty impressive. Are they like all into photography as well lol. Cause a lot of some have those fancy slr camera, but then again I've noticed that some just pose with them but ya~~ can someone answer my question if its not to complicated thanks in advanced.

I don't think they're professional photographers but then again, don't quote me on that. If I had DSLR's I wouldn't just take pics of me...I'd obviously take pics of everything else I find interesting. I think in many cases, they would do the same having awesome DSLR's at hand.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopstick^^

undercovr_girl.. i think u have nice eyes.. but we all know its u! .. since its ur 1st post, pls post pic in the 411 section! there is a ulzzang thread for members!

Guest c i e l`

Here we go again...

New Imda is gorgeous. Thanks a lot for posting.

I think there's too much ulzzangs; kinda hard to keep up with the updates.

But then again the old ones don't update anymore haha.

Plus people keeps on asking for cyworlds.

kbee : you're welcome : )

But if you guys want new face, I can do tons of spams for you.

Guest melo.breeze

eh ?!

the park twins haven't updated in a while ...

feels like ages since i've seen them ... lmao !

s/n; yes i am a silent reader of this thread ... ahaha !

Guest james18

gah , thanks for the new mikki pic spam..

it made me think of buying clothes in mikki's shop..

and i friggin want her shoes... :rolleyes:

uhm, mikki photoshopped her nose?? its a bit red and pointy..

nvm , i love mikki.. ^^

post that chihoon pic please..

i miss him.. ^^

Guest ^Syke^

But if you guys want new face, I can do tons of spams for you.

Please spam ^^ Always good to see new faces :lol:

cherish2000: thanks for sharing

Imda looks great in these pics, love her style.

More JUNGROO please ;) She has such a beautiful smile and I love her big shiny eyes!

hey, can you guys tell me something. Is lee ji hoo a photographer or something? I see that some ulzzang have like extra albums like park boram and who so ever. Where they just have these random pictures of the places they go. And the pictures kinda look pretty impressive. Are they like all into photography as well lol. Cause a lot of some have those fancy slr camera, but then again I've noticed that some just pose with them but ya~~ can someone answer my question if its not to complicated thanks in advanced.

Lee Ji Hoo is an aspiring photographer. He has some of his photography on his cyworld (cyworld.com/hoosama).

It seems like Photography is just a new hobby trend in Korea.

FOR YOU NEWBIES:

if you want to post pictures of yourself here, MAKE SURE you (1) have a Korean Cyworld, (2) Look like an ulzzang, and (3) dress like an ulzzang.

Archived