ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahha...poor you! and yes...sang eun turkey day is on! but man! i don't think i'll be online that day...but i'll try to make it for SANG EUN TURKEY DAY! <3333

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Lee Chung has some nice lips lolz...whoever's going to the Army is leaving tomorrow because tomorrow is thanksgiving for us in korea, so hes leaving very soon I wonder if hes afraid =O hes probably just doing it for college though, Korea shouldn't be in any wars soon lolz so dont worry LSE stalkers........^^

Guest miranduh

Lee Chung has some nice lips lolz...whoever's going to the Army is leaving tomorrow because tomorrow is thanksgiving for us in korea, so hes leaving very soon I wonder if hes afraid =O hes probably just doing it for college though, Korea shouldn't be in any wars soon lolz so dont worry LSE stalkers........^^

hey when you join the army is it just military training or those ones where if there is a war you actually have to go and serve in the war too? :unsure:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

hey when you join the army is it just military training or those ones where if there is a war you actually have to go and serve in the war too? :unsure:

its like the same as the US, alot of young people join to have college paid for but then a war came up and the young people who just wanted college paid for had to go to that war because they signed up for the army thats why their over there in iraq and most of them havn't had any propper military training. its really pretty sad because all of them are so young and they just wanted to go to school -__- I hope LSE is just going to get school paid for but it wouldn't matter cuz Korea shouldn't be in any war with anyone any time soon you know lolz but yeah he would have to serve in the war if we had one.

Guest LoveHLi

he does doesn't he! i didn't even notice his lips...i only noticed his eyes...i like his eyes...and he also has cute ears...i like his and woo suk's ears...yeah i weird...and oh..SANG EUN! DON'T LEAVE YET! TAKE A LOT A LOT A LOT OF PICTURES FOR US! TT^TT

lee chung takes a lotttt of pictures LOL

yes he does but not as much as KKR! hahahaha....

more pictures of lee chung coming up but this time it's with his gf and his skateboard! hahahaha...brb! gotta go upload now!

AAAHHH! MY 400TH POST! HAPPY 400TH POST TO ME! AND NO I DON'T SMELL LIKE PEE...EEE...HAPPY 400TH POST TO ME! MWAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gosh that lee chung guy is like the second biggest camerawhore after KKR!!! hahaha..but it's not a bad thing!! atleast i'm not complaining!! isn't he a skateboarder??!!! --drooling--..how sexy!!! skater-bois are hott!!!!!

i dunno if it's just me but does anyone else wonder why girls always hide their faces when they take a picture with and uhljjang or when the video camera comes to them??? haha..i was just wondering because they tend to do that a lot??!! hahaha..

Guest LoveHLi

yeah lee chung is a skateboarder...i have some pictures of him skateboarding which i will be posting up in a bit if my computer stops spazzing out on me and if not then i'll post them up tomorrow or something...i hate my computer right now...poo computer!

Guest 2partsvodka

ahn young hayun..hahaha

aw...dang...he is leaving...TT_TT...welp wish him the best and come back with HECKA PICTURES LEE SANG EUN DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha....i wish he could see wat i posted...TT_TT

thanks aznbaby69_79 for all the lee chung pictures

ooo...wats your name?

Guest LoveHLi

^no problems! my name is hli....it's also on my little kkr banner that haze made me if you forget sometimes...hahahahaha...i need to go back and upload more pictures of him...

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^no problems! my name is hli....it's also on my little kkr banner that haze made me if you forget sometimes...hahahahaha...i need to go back and upload more pictures of him...

Hli? 0.o is that like Ha-Lee? what kinda name that like chinese or....? =P

Guest vanillax33

awww he's so cutee :P thank you for posting these <33

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/thelipgloss/ab.jpg

he looks so dorky in this one! <33333

lol,, yes he does,, so cute,, <3

really?

just to me he looks like kkr tho haha ^^;

Korea shouldn't be in any wars soon lolz so dont worry LSE stalkers........^^

that's good to hear =) hi hayun ^^

oh..SANG EUN! DON'T LEAVE YET! TAKE A LOT A LOT A LOT OF PICTURES FOR US! TT^TT

YES!!! OMG,, i wanna see the full pics of those pics

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3503/hoosama1101rs.jpg

Guest KPxAngelTears12

whats going on with cyworld????? I cant log on to mine ppl are sayin its not working 0_o no ones cyworld is working??? theres this message but I dont understand what they mean by it =__= I guess i'll wait T_T

edit//

OMG I FINALLY OWN A PAGE!! YAY! lolz ^__^

Guest 2partsvodka

gah.....okay...thanks again Hli for the pictures..hahaha

i'm like cleaning out my photobucket..it's like bandwit...TT_TT

gah....................that picture of leesangeun in that rain coat is soo cute....

...i could just married that guy...^^

Guest vanillax33

whats going on with cyworld????? I cant log on to mine ppl are sayin its not working 0_o no ones cyworld is working??? theres this message but I dont understand what they mean by it =__= I guess i'll wait T_T

edit//

OMG I FINALLY OWN A PAGE!! YAY! lolz ^__^

hmm,, there were a few cyworlds that weren't working before,, i guess maintance? maybe..

Guest LoveHLi

Hli? 0.o is that like Ha-Lee? what kinda name that like chinese or....? =P

hahaha...it's pronounced hlee....or you can just silence the 'h' and say lee....doesn't matter....my name in hmong means moon....hahahaha...or month! :lol:

and about that cyworld problem...i don't know...i went onto sang eun's, inho's, chris yang's, and lee chung's cyworld and they were all okay...no problems there...but when i went onto kkr's page...the page popped up and i could see the bg, tabs, and profile picture but when i clicked into his photo section some korean words were in that space where the pictures were suppose to be...i didn't know what it said...it had a boy/guy on there and a lot of korean words under him....

Archived