ULZZANG MANIA

Guest vanillax33

lol whoa..what was he thinkin?

lol,, probably did it for fun :P i don't like his double eyelid,, honestly it looks ugly =S *ahh don't kill me kkr fans!!*

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *lilyisland*

The pictures which LSE took from the sky in his cyworld are so cool, does anyone know what kind of camera he uses? (Olympus??) I heard a lot of Koeans use thatcamera?

Guest haha iyts judy

lol,, probably did it for fun :P i don't like his double eyelid,, honestly it looks ugly =S *ahh don't kill me kkr fans!!*

ME TOO. :D I don't get why people what double eyelidd. I want..single eyelidd. <_<

Guest blue_echo80

Hi Mir!!!!I have cousins who live in vancouver...and some in Ottawa...or is it Ontario? aish!! i will mix up those 2 places coz they begin with letter 'O'

im jz freakin 14...y im so young...T^T...

btw whre r u guys from??

yes you're young... I'm from the Philippines...

then i think it would be from 11/05?

cuz last time i went to LSE's cyworld, it was 11/06 and the date said 11/07. errm yea. xD i think their time is ahead of us.

yap!!! Korea is about 1 hour ahead from our time and Philippines (HK std time) is GMT+8 hours...the time zone thingie is kinda confusing....

about the collages posted... i was kinda lost coz they say 'row' when actually they are referring 'column'... row = you go horizontally and column = you go vertically

i learned it from out CAT from highschool...CAT (Citizens Army Training) kinda army basics includes marching, rifle handling (too bad the rifle they used were made of wood, we were not able to handle them during our time, but in ROTC, college version of CAT, they use REAL rifles), rescue/first aid... ROTC (reserved officers training course) was now removed. these was compulsary back then for the guys to take during their 1st and 2nd years in college and they attend it during Sundays only...kinda the army thingie that LSE will go through but less rigorous...

okay i'll stop here, kinda random... just want to clear the Row and Column thingie...

About Mira, as i said before, she's beautiful but her eyes kinda look unusual sometimes...

i also wonder, who of the guy ulzzangs who went through surgery aside from KKR? i'm just curious...

Guest alicimoo

ME TOO. :D I don't get why people what double eyelidd. I want..single eyelidd. <_<

HSIOPDBFOSDF WHYYYY?!?!? I want Double Eyelids. T_T my eyes are so freaken small. T_T

=O the topic only grew 1 page while i was away! xDD

I think Mira makes a good girlfriend for all the guy ulzzangs. i mean, she looks so good with all of them! some people think she looks average, but i think she's quite pretty.

AHAHA i think he does... well probably... i mean he added the caption to the bottom picture, right?

sorry... i know im not supposed to like... quote pictures and all but some people dont go all the way back to the pages so you know.. yeah...

hehe well anyways i think that

kim ryang hee > kim namji

i dont like namji.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MADE THE 5000 POST IN THIS TOPIC!

woot! 5000 posts in this topic!!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

fist picture of kim sun hee

#1 for today

dsc026494gp.jpg

also which new Seominwoo pic

r u guys talking about?

i am looking for it but i can't find it

Guest vanillax33

fist picture of kim sun hee

#1 for today

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/1249/dsc026494gp.jpg

also which new Seominwoo pic

r u guys talking about?

i am looking for it but i can't find it

hmm i think it was on page 248 =) for the seo minwoo pics

eeee,, cute kim sunhwee pic ^^ did you say if we posted five new guy pics, you were gonna posting five ksh pics per day? or errmmm maybe not ahaha ^^;;

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^yeah but i thought nobody would cuz no one replied

i just said that so everyone can contribute to the thread ^__^

dsc028607oi.jpg

now post some guy uhljjangs!! new pix!

Guest vanillax33

^^^yeah but i thought nobody would cuz no one replied

i just said that so everyone can contribute to the thread ^__^

now post some guy uhljjangs!! new pix!

i tried ^^;;;; like posting choi dong bub and park byung hak ahaha,,

hey lisa,, do you have any kim sun hwee pics with his graffiti? thanks for posting =)

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

this_kid

^^wow where did u even find that!

was it by luck that u found the page?

anyways

what's the story about?

di u post up the story too ?

i tried ^^;;;; like posting choi dong bub and park byung hak ahaha,,

hey lisa,, do you have any kim sun hwee pics with his graffiti? thanks for posting =)

ksh169aq.jpg

ksh171jd.jpg

i know what pictures u r talking about......u mean like these pictures?

Guest vanillax33

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/3458/ksh169aq.jpg

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/8250/ksh171jd.jpg

i know what pictures u r talking about......u mean like these pictures?

just #3 =) thank you lisa ^^

omg there 5000 replies already :o

lol,, we're less than 1/4 from our previous # of posts and # of pages. but 5000+ replies in a little bit more than a month,, thats a lot ahah ^^;;

edit: 252 ^^

Guest haha iyts judy

HSIOPDBFOSDF WHYYYY?!?!? I want Double Eyelids. T_T my eyes are so freaken small. T_T

=O the topic only grew 1 page while i was away! xDD

I LIKE YOUR EYES! I WANT MY EYES TO BE LIKE THAT. :( I looked at your myspace picture. IT SOOO PRETTY. :lol: and your eyes are sooo BEAUTIFULLL. :D

Archived