ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest astarael

More Minwoo:

13.jpg

^^ I think they're Mira's puppies? Choco and Mocha, not really sure anymore because they're in a lot of other pictures.

12345.jpg

11113102.jpg

ddd.jpg

s222.jpg

mm1315.jpg

s111.jpg

3.jpg

0603052332062.jpg

111115326.jpg

2copy.jpg

Sexy Minwoo legs.

CREDITS: Cyworld + Photobucket + me

Guest MaryMagdalin

ahhhh they are sooooo cute together oh man...

btw does anyone know what 퍼가요 means?

its the korean language being rejected by soompi

HAHAhahah

LOVED THE NAMJI PIX

i think namji is prettier than solki

but solki is very cute

Guest Junanni

at first i didn't find minwoo all that special or good looking but now he's realllly starting to grow on me, i think has the cutest littlest expressions while looking sexy at the same time haha same with song mira, i think the more i see of her the more i think she's prettier? looking lol. Those two are adorable together =) are they going out or are they just really good friends?

Guest MooNy PigLEt

@___@

OMG NEW LSE!!!!!

Wow, I'm glad that he posted up 3 pics since he updated really late this time

Hehe, still looks so damn SEXY HOT as alwaya ^ ^

baoi, I think I join u now in the group of "offliner when LSE updates" TT^TT :tears:

Hehe, at least he updates right ^ ^

Anyway, thanks kenn for his new pics

Just wondering but in LSE's cy, in the Hello folder, under his pic, he writes

"Me? U? We?"

>>wonder what does he mean? It's not like he thought about going out or sth right? :unsure:

hehe, I like the new funky background of LSE's cy =]

^ I say she looks better like that. I don't find her attractive with her black hair.

Personally, I do find Shin Sol Ki better then Namji but its your opinion. ^^ Shin Sol Ki is known for her cuteness, not really pretty but she still pretty.

^haha I find Solki neither pretty nor cute, but yeah, it's my opinion and you have your own too =)

To me, Namji is cute AND pretty ^^

There is no problem with Mikki and Jihoon. People thought they 'broke up' because she had taken off Jihoon's folder or something off of her cyworld..

^^;

The details may not be right, but they're perfectly fine.

xD And I love them to death.

-Christina

^Aww, do you have any pics of them together? If not, pics of the 2 of them in individual pics? thanks ^^

Sakura Li~ Thank you ^^

Hehe. I love Seo Minwoo almost as much as Joo Inho.. (I miss him~~)

........I think I love Seo Minwoo more (A LOT) than Inho now. O_O;

^Although I'm not really into uhljjangs, I've always liked InHo. He's too cute and irresistable xD But after that, I found KKR growing on me, and now, Seo Minwoo too ^^ In fact, I'm starting to find InHo's looks too.. umm I don't know how to put it, but kind of I'm sick of him already ^^; yeah. ^^

I like minwoo's million dollar smile which is completed with my fav dimples xD

Have I said this before? I think he looks good with Mira ^^

Guest tengosuds

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR NEW LSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does the new lse picture dance* (trust me, there is one, and it rocks.)

HYESUNG IS GORGEOUS AS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! i wish he was MY friend too....

thanks for all the pictures guys! minwoo is a cutie.

Guest Sakura Li

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JAPANESE BUDDY, SOPHIASAKAMOTO!!!

On your birthday, give me an Uhljjang and I'll upload all of my pics of them! XD

Guest touche`

MooNy PigLEt; I never notices how CUTE your avatar is. *0* I think you even made LSE look cuter then before. reply000000219315fl9tt.gif

BAOI! come online. >0<!! I miss talking to you. Do you have any idea how BORED i was for the whole day yesterday? -0-

sniff sniff, you made me happy! ^0^

online0aj.gif

does sul woosuk have a gf??? T_T i hope not... haha
He better know he have some crazy fans out there in the U.S!! XD

Guest MooNy PigLEt

haha, I've just changed it yesterday, so it's not like u can notice it before hehe ^^

glad that u like it =]

Well, not only SWS but LSE might as well acknowlegde that they have soooo many crazy fans out here hehe

Guest christina.

princessblu_*: i have pictures of Jihoon and Mikki, but I'll put them later. ^^;

I DO LOVE INHO WITH ALL MY HEART<3

He's my husband, but Minwoo is my secret lover. LOL. :]

I'm kidding.

But I seen too much Minwoo lately and not enough Inho that Minwoo started to grow on me >_>;

I really miss him. T_T

Minwoo's smile is just _____ o_o I love it.

He's in some kind of show! I forgot what it was called. Sharp 3? I found it on youtube and d-addicts but no subtitles. T_T Can anyone tell me where I can get English subtitles if there are any?

But yeah..

To me:

Joo Inho > Seo Minwoo

<3

-Christina

Archived