NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

I think it all comes down to defense. The shooting percentage improved drastically for the Jazz but the Lakers shot the lights out (67% or something like that).. The Jazz had so many opportunities to take the lead but the turnovers ultimately screwed them over. Both teams need to keep a better eye on the perimeter.

I wonder if the tables will turn once the Lakers are in Salt Lake City.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CKcrossover

Cavs over Pistons, no contest

Lakers over Jazz, Jazz made it an entertaining 4th qt

Blazers over Rockets, refs made some terrible key calls

but Im not too worry for them though

Yao was in foul trouble and the bench was able to keep the game close

man, Mutumbo, best of luck to the guy

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I think it all comes down to defense. The shooting percentage improved drastically for the Jazz but the Lakers shot the lights out (67% or something like that).. The Jazz had so many opportunities to take the lead but the turnovers ultimately screwed them over. Both teams need to keep a better eye on the perimeter.

I wonder if the tables will turn once the Lakers are in Salt Lake City.

It won't if AK47 plays such limited minutes when he has so much talent. He's a much better defender than Korver. I'd rather put him and Brewer on wing. At least that's SOME defense. Korver is just a shooter and an Ashton Kutcher clone.

Guest radicalCHOPSTIX

It won't if AK47 plays such limited minutes when he has so much talent. He's a much better defender than Korver. I'd rather put him and Brewer on wing. At least that's SOME defense. Korver is just a shooter and an Ashton Kutcher clone.

haha Ashton Kutcher, i always thought he looked like someone but wasn't sure who :D

Lakers gotta do a better job of containing deron williams. I think deron could just run in when bynum isn't in there and score.

Guest 432521

Deke says his career is over. :tears:

Yea and when he was saying it to the press he had tears in his eyes. I hope he lives the rest of his life to the fullest, I think he has to get surgery to get his knee fixed and everything. Man this sucks so bad because now the rockets are gonna miss out on his leadership and best of all his finger wag

Guest SurpriseSex

I've always seen him as more of a Zac Efron.

Guest xsilentangel

He has Zac Efron's hair and Ashton Kutcher's face.

Well, no matter who he looks like, he needs to step it up

Guest SurpriseSex

I don't think Kyle Korver is capable of stepping up. He's a one trick pony: he shoots threes. You can't expect him to defend or create for himself, that's not his game.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I've always seen him as more of a Zac Efron.

0102_jazz_kutcher.jpg

s31358_NDS_1.jpg

... I just don't see it. Speaking of which, the guy on the left looks oddly like Varejao.

Guest SurpriseSex

Probably fatigue, the Hornets starters were all playing close to 40 minutes a game towards the end of the season, no?

Guest xsilentangel

The last game, yeah like 4/5 of the starters played close to 40 minutes.

The game prior, close to 30 minutes.

Yeah Billups is just crushing them with his 3's.

“I’ve been in a positive mode for the last couple of days,” Mutombo said. “Maybe I think I cried enough when I was on the floor. I cried again when I got in the training room and when the doctor tried to talk to me. But right now, I think I have to be happy.”

great humble and optimistic words from mutombo...

can't wait for the games tonight

i'm still deciding whether to watch the bulls game cuz i'm still at school and want to play some pick up

ill probably catch the 4th quarter.

Guest xsilentangel

Poor Bulls, booed by fans. I think they lost their motivation in the 2nd quarter.

I have never been so thrilled by such a boring game.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

He only played 27 minutes but had 24 points :D.

Everyone played well :)..

Guest xsilentangel
there's some murdering going on in the first two games of the night, and will probably continue in the laker v jazz game.

I thought the Mavericks were being crushed by the Spurs but it was the other way around o_O..

I think Utah is going to win.

Archived