NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, i'd rather see the Raptors at 8th instead of 4th, rofl.

We have a huuuuuge losing record against the Bulls. If it were playoff time, we'd have a better chance against the 1st place team.

Guest iyeiluj

doesnt that guy from the cavs look like sideshow bob? i think it's cuz of his hair...so two big games on today...

will the suns be 1st in the western? or the mavs?

will the king win the battle for his team?

who cares about the spurs...hahahah

Guest DOVAHKIIN
wow, of all the teams, wolves beat suns..

No, Garnett beat the Suns.

Last post here, dunno when/if I'll be back, bye everyone.

Let's go Craptors.

Guest BluexSky

Carter is playing mean. The things he's doing is plain nasty. Did you see him cross Williams then go in for the dunk with like 1 minute left in the 4th quarter while they were down by 1? I think because he got snubbed the starting spot on the all-star team, he's gonna make the rest of the nba pay. The sad thing is, he can do all of this if he really does try, but he's really lazy. He's most effective attacking the basket, but he's become a chucker.

^ i don't know about the all star snub, i think he's just doing it for a pay day. nothing speaks more to pro athletes than a huge pay day, and vince carter is all about the money.

Guest kAytiieee
exactly. amare and marion are good players but they arent GREAT!. They wouldn't be doing the things they are doing right now without Steve Nash. I don't see Marion creating his own shot. He made Diaw, Barbosa, and Raja good players.

and the suns look unstoppable right now.

YEAH!!!!! I love that team! They have such a good chemistry omg and a pretty well-balanced team esp since Amare came back. :D:D

You can never really ever get tired of watching that team play...esp during the times when Nash "dives" around and make those amazing passes *nods*

Ambush.

No, Garnett beat the Suns.

Last post here, dunno when/if I'll be back, bye everyone.

Let's go Craptors.

Yeah hahaha I was pretty surprised...I love KG...he's just *THAT* awesome :P:P

Carter is playing mean. The things he's doing is plain nasty. Did you see him cross Williams then go in for the dunk with like 1 minute left in the 4th quarter while they were down by 1? I think because he got snubbed the starting spot on the all-star team, he's gonna make the rest of the nba pay. The sad thing is, he can do all of this if he really does try, but he's really lazy. He's most effective attacking the basket, but he's become a chucker.

Yeah I was like O__O when I saw all this =/

It was likje ^&#%&*^#* get real =____=;;

Guest plusone

eddie jones is waived, probably going to sign with the heat

i dont know if this is a good move for the heat. you get another creaky veteran well past his prime who likes to chuck up shots. they have one of those in antoine walker

Guest iyeiluj

there are some people that got voted on that dont deserve to be there....esp on the western conference...

dirk...AT LEAST should be starting..

iit's a big popularity contest...hugh and i think the fans are at faullt...i see the east winning it AGAIN this year

there are some people that got voted on that dont deserve to be there....esp on the western conference...

dirk...AT LEAST should be starting..

iit's a big popularity contest...hugh and i think the fans are at faullt...i see the east winning it AGAIN this year

eventho the west has better players.

Guest iyeiluj
Who else would you have instead?

not shaq...

isnt yao out? is he still out?

the reason i say east has a better chance at winning is...james, bosh, arenas and wade....each of those men have incredible talent...and i would like to see how they play together....esp arenas...what he's managed to do with the wizards and stuff~

Archived