NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel
Celtics need a good wing defender like they did when they had James Posey. They are missing that now.

Yeah.. It's obvious the Celtics are not as good as they were last year without Posey.

He was a great defender and three point shooter.

Garnett's injury.. Oh gosh the fellow Celtics need to step up. 2-3 weeks sidelined. Oh well it isn't "too serious."

I hope Celtics can get through this time like last year. We didn't do shabby without Garnett, but then again, James Posey came in and played great defense.

you guys know how during the allstar weekend I think it was Hester*spelling* got the world record for running down the court the fastest, does anyone know how fast it was because I must say that I think Aaron Brooks can run down the court a lot faster than him. The guy is so fast its crazy.

It was Devin Harris who made the Guinness World Record with 3.9 seconds.

Here's the video.

Ahh yes Hester is the guy in the NFL with the bears my bad I got the two names mixed up. Well back to the point I think AB should try that too because he is a speedy guy. And his first game as starter he did show up and made some big shots for us.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
the laker game was awesome

almost lost it, but very intense and trilling

for all you celtic fans:

why is garnett's number 5? wasn't he 21 with the timberwolves?

21 is already a retired number by the Celtics for Bill Sharman.

LeBron is no overrated joke, people. Those shots from downtown were all heavily contested from the Bucks.

And three pretty good defenders (Jefferson, Bogans and Mbah a Moute) couldn't do anything about it.

Hated to see Charlie V get ejected, but that throat grab on Big Z was obviously unnecessary. Then again, we also know Varejao is a great actor...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ New York acquired guard Larry Hughes from Chicago for guard Anthony Roberson and forwards Jerome James and Tim Thomas; acquired forward Chris Wilcox from Oklahoma City for forward Malik Rose.

They got rid of all of Isiah Thomas' mistakes.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Marbury knows he's gonna have to take a massive payout in a buyout since he wants to play for the remainder this season. And in the summer, if he when become a free agent, people are gonna want to look at fresh stats if they're *crazy* enough to sign him.

Wilcox will probably work out. Hughes was shakey all game today, so I dunno about him.

Archived