NBA

Guest Chioster

^they probably are keeping him around because it it cheaper rather than buying out his contract, similar to marbury's situation. and he still hasn't practiced since earlier this year, which is saying much about what adelman plans to do with him.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Not the greatest defense in the 1st half the lakers played but I liked the block shots and at least kobe is shotting well these past two games 8 guys in double figures now that's deep

Pistons lost.....by a lot against T-wolves I think 26 ouch I feel the burn

Kobe looked like he was just having fun with them though... he did the amazing jumping reverse shot, and the Kareem sky hook from hell haha

Celtics mashed us up, we played pathetically :(

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Celtics still need an absolute defensive presence off the bench to repeat.

McDyess is no Posey, but he could still help them; I heard Sam Cassell's harassing him with phone calls to join the Celtics.

Guest xsilentangel

^

He got much better this year, with his quick baskets..

And yeah.. we need some better defense..

Despite a good start, they seem to lack that spark I saw last year.. some passion? OK I sound crazy but yeah.

Celtics still need an absolute defensive presence off the bench to repeat.

McDyess is no Posey, but he could still help them; I heard Sam Cassell's harassing him with phone calls to join the Celtics.

Haha I heard too.

I think McDyess cannot replace Posey but is fit for the Celtics..

We lost PJ Brown who presented veteran experience and I think McDyess can bring that (which is extremely essential during the playoffs)

But anyways it's already confirmed he re-signed with the Pistons.

There goes Jordan for the Wizards.

I kind of saw this coming with the weak start.

They seriously cannot close out a game..

Guest mojomunkeez
are you serious? :blink:

You realize that Wade has no outside shot, and barely has a midrange shot? While Ginobli can shoot it from just about anywhere on the floor? They both can get to the line at ease, but at least Ginobli can make free throws?

Ginobli is a big reason why the Spurs were rated so high in defense these past several seasons, "Wade" and "defense" are rarely heard in the same sentence together.

Oh, and Ginobli takes care of the ball much better than Wade.

They're both injury prone, though.

Guest PB&Banana

YBkim.soul: Well not exactly what we had thought lol bad shooting night for kobe but it's okay team stepped up it's nice to know the best player in our team is 5/17 and yet we can still win by 25+ points

I like devin harris did anyone else when he fell towards the laker girls, hehe funny guy

Guest melo.breeze

^^^

*sigh* i missed the fourth quarter ...

but looks like lakers bench totally killed it.

did kobe play in the 4th ?

he still maintained the 12 mark he had in the 3rd.

ah well, just looked at the box score, which explains kobe's numbers.

a cold shooting hand in the first half, with most of his 27 minutes

played in the first. there'll always be bad days, but fortunately,

like you said, the rest of the team stepped up for a 27 point victory.

Archived