NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest melo.breeze

lakers bench did awesome ! starting line up,

not so much, but pretty good considering they were versing phoenix, so i have no complaints.

i was waiting for another shaq dunk on bynum, bynum comes back dunks on shaq moment, LOL !

but i guess that was hoping for too much, bynum seemed a little intimidated by shaq today.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Bynum is doing okay as of right now he is sort of there but he's not back to his form when he was averaging 17 and 10 or somrthing like that last year before his injury

He's just in a funk hopefully he will come out of it soon

Warriors get Jamal Crawford, bringing the number of shooting guards on their roster up to 23.12.

lol, its so easy playing as the Warriors on NBA LIve and 2K9 haha.

Pass, shoot, SWISH!

Whoaaaaa NY trades are sudden.. right after a decent start for once?

Washington CANNOT hold a lead..

LA CLIPPERS = NEW NEW YORK.

Guest CKcrossover

Another team jumping on the 2010 sweepstake

I like the idea but the Knicks pulled the trigger way too early

they are actually having a pretty good start

Crawford and Randolph were a big part of it

Half Man Half Amazing struck again

Guest negitoro
Another team jumping on the 2010 sweepstake

I like the idea but the Knicks pulled the trigger way too early

they are actually having a pretty good start

Crawford and Randolph were a big part of it

Half Man Half Amazing struck again

LOL are you kidding?

2010 or not, if the Knicks have a chance to offload Crawford and Randolph's ridiculous contracts, they'd sure as hell better do it!

I honestly believe that D'Antoni's hiring was all about getting their stats up so they're easier to trade ;)

Now what to do with the fat man known as Curry?

They wait until a team gets desperate enough for front court help.

I'm sure the Bobcats will be knocking on their door any day now.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Warriors get Jamal Crawford, bringing the number of shooting guards on their roster up to 23.12.

Lol they intend on using him as PG until Ellis is back. Crawford's a good ballhandler... still a 2 guard before a 1 though.

Gonna be fun to see GS score 100+ a game... and let in another 100+ a game.

And in other news...

WTF VINCE CARTER.

Epic game, I'd have to say.. if that was a playoff game, it'd be in the history books.

Bargnani's 5-second inbound violation + Anthony Parker's missed free throw... ahh.

And Sean Williams yanking down O'Neal's jersey? Geez, I hope his knee's alright; O'Neal was starting to establish himself with the team.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Getting murked on the perimeter by T-Mac's 13 points, and frequent flopping does not constitute better defense.

Ginobili has a better perimeter game, that's about it. He's inconsistent though, ala failure to produce in several playoff games last year.

Both play the 2, but Wade's a more athletic combo guard while Ginobili's an perimeter-oriented swingman.

Also, Bynum gets a double double with barely playing in the 4th! (If he did at all)

He's on my fantasy team, so I was hoping Phil would put him back out to grab 5 more boards, and get a block! Oh well!

Trevor Ariza moves like magic, he's always stealing, and rebounding and doing all sorts of stuff.

trevor ariza is a good player..he could be the scottie pippen that kobe's been looking for.

does anyone know whats goin on with steve francis?

last i heard he's healthy but i still haven't seen him play this year lol

why sign him if they don't plan on using him lol

Archived