NBA

Guest Chioster

This is what I would do. REST TMAC!! God, why is he still playing huge minutes. Yao also needs to cut back on his time. Holy crap, he is getting 39 minutes per game, and that is taking a huge toll on his whole leg region. Daryl Morey should have signed a back-up center because getting Motumbo back is going to be really hard. Ron Artest is going to be fine. I am not to worried about. TMac is our only problem. He needs to take a month rest or something because that leg is going to kill the team. And if Houston has a average first half of the season, we can just comeback...like all the years before.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

wohohohohoho ~!

i'm liking the numbers lakers showed tonight !

pau gasol 34 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists.

andrew bynum 18 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists.

kobe bryant 21 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists.

lamar odom 10 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists.

jordan farmar 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists.

although none of them showed substantial stats like a double double or triple double,

you just gotta love at how evenly shared the points are between them ...

it's been a while since that's happened, it's been awhile since someone on lakers

outscored kobe ... way to go pau gasol ! and this time around i'm liking bynums numbers.

Guest heartbreakkid

Is Derrick Rose the same guy who had a cut in the NCAA Championship game and wouldn't take stitches cuz he was scared of them? lol

Wow... Rockets had three injuries...all of them came from the big three. Leslie Alexander needs to build a freaken hospital right next to Toyota Center, this is getting ridiculous.

Be glad that it happened early and not the second half of the season

omg Pau Gasol is playing lights out right now.

18 pts in the first quarter so far.

and honestly I would play that way too if I'm least a feet and some inches taller than everybody on the court lol.

Guest huangmeixi
Be glad that it happened early and not the second half of the season

and honestly I would play that way too if I'm least a feet and some inches taller than everybody on the court lol.

Dumb comment.

a great win by the lakers

i gotta say, that rose is something

he's gonna be a true talent for many years to come

Yeah, that game was nuts. Rose was putting that team on his shoulders... unreal. I was a little scared when they cut it to 10 with 3 mins remaining.

Behind the back to Gasol -> MONEY!

Guest PB&Banana

I wanted kobe to throw the ball into the backboard so ariza can dunk but alas it was all foiled, I don't know what happened there pretty funny actually

D-Rose is a great player, he's looks very determined night in and night out

cavs are on a roll right now 8 straight wins

Guest melo.breeze

yeah, i was wondering what happened with kobe and ariza's fast break.

if he wanted to ariza could of pushed on and dunked it but he hesitated and went to

kobe for the three . a rare hesitation from ariza, usually he'd be dunking from anywhere.

but seriously, derrick rose is one talented beast .

to think he's only 18 years old. he's really going to be dangerous in the future if not now.

Guest PB&Banana

Cavs lost to pistons, houston lost to dallas although my heart went to to tmac when he got the offensive late in the game he looked so upset.

I can't watch the bulls blazers game, bulls are playing no defense and derrick rose barely touched the ball in the first quarter. I was so hyped too I'll continue watching though.

Welcome to portland greg oden, can't believe the guy is the same as d-rose but he looks so much older than his actual age. He's persistent and can dunk and getting better each game

I think D-rose is older then beasley by a year.

If the Raps lost tonight because of Will Solomon's retardation, I would have screamed. D-Wade is so good. A Jose at 30% is better than a Will Solomon at 250%.

Guest PB&Banana

Lakers won XD I kind of felt that the suns life was sucked out of them they still had plenty of time to make a run, anything can happen in the NBA game but they just gave up

Celtics dominated against Detroit nice to see Scalabrini back

Archived