NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it really worth trading iverson for mcdyess and billups? Maybe I don't know what else was going on, somebody didn't want to play (mcdyess)...?

Guest wizkid4785

GODDAMN i f*cking called that mini cooper; we were never good containing the point & smallforward (radmanovic doesn't know what defense is)

well, mcdyess is most like going back to detroit sometime in december as a free agent, until then the trade has worked out well so far. denver got a true all star point and detroit got their needed scorer.

when did detroit need a scorer? they've been unsuccessful in their playoff conquests because they lost ben wallace, not some 20+ scorer. they had plenty of offense in bigshot+rip+prince+sheed; just no interior d at all now (maxiell yes but he's short).

imo if mcdyess played for denver the trade would have been better for denver but now i think it's fair (not counting salary relief).

Wow... Rockets had three injuries...all of them came from the big three. Leslie Alexander needs to build a freaken hospital right next to Toyota Center, this is getting ridiculous.

it was bound to happen sooner or later, they should have been playing t-mac at limited minutes so he could fully heal. as for artest's injury they say it's a small ankle sprain, luckily they have some depth in the bench this season.

v. shane is going to be back soon also, they should really let t-mac rest, same for yao. the only thing is that the 2 guard position doesn't look so great, with barry and luther head. i like the rafer and brooks on the floor at the same time like they did at the early parts of the PHX game.

Archived