NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ooBah

i am liking the eastern conference this year. orlando and boston joined by miami to be the elite.. with milwaukee and chicago a mere step behind, both having great chances to be considered elites as well. and it'll be very interesting to see how things turn out for hawks, knicks, bobcats, cavs and nets this season. just hoping there won't be a lockdown!

Looking forward to see how the Al Jefferson/Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer/Derrick Rose pairings work out. Also interested to see Amare and Nash play without each other.

The Bucks have been pretty active recently in acquiring players. If both Redd and Bogut were able to play in that playoff series against Atlanta, Milwaukee could have very well went onto the second round to play Orlando.

Guest aznkc

im still hoping raptors can trade for a player that can bring us to the playoffs..chandler trade would have been good, oh well M.J isn't stupid

I was kind of hoping he would have signed with Dallas, but Golden State seems like a good fit. It's good to see he was able to land with an NBA team.

Kind of disappointed we weren't able to sign Jermaine O'Neal or Al Harrington either, but getting Tyson Chandler wasn't bad. Hopefully he can still play at the same level back in his New Orleans days.

I think LeBron's going to be busy with his new movie. Kobe said he wanted to get healthy after the NBA Finals, and I think he's coming off finger surgery too. Wade and Bosh I suppose, like the other members of the redeem team, are just looking to rest for various reasons.

There was a little backlash from the players about Jerry Colangelo and the whole 4-year commitment. He had said something like skipping the world championships without a good reason would preclude players from playing in the Olympics or something to that effect.

Guest ooBah

^I'd like to see Paul go to New York instead of LA. Champs are still gonna be champs with or without Paul. I want NY to return to the basketball world for the sake of NBA.

Archived