if cavs win..lebron persevered with his elbow injury

if celts win,..lebron wasn't at 100%

no matter..i feel confident orlando can beat either team

if superman can stay in the game..

Guest showgunz

we can survive for stretches without howard

unlike cavs or celts, we actually have a productive bench on a consistent basis

Guest a-o

grats to lbj winning back to back mvp's, anyone think he can win it again next year ? highly likely if you ask me.

Barring any major injury, I think he should the front-runner for the MVP again unless there's some major shake-ups in the off-season. The stats will always be there for 'Bron, and you can't question his "value" because he factors in for the majority of their offense in one way or another.

These days more than ever though, it seems like the award really is more of a team award and a reflection of the best team during the regular season. Maybe if some team is able to make a huge turnaround and finish with a top three record as a result of some big moves this off-season, the face of that team might have more precedence in the MVP voting over reoccurring candidates like Kobe and LeBron.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Unfortunately for the Celtics, Rasheed Wallace will be missing most of his threes again.

Whenever Mo Williams has an off game and LeBron doesn't drop 45+, the Cavs will lose.

Guest PB&Banana

Damn Atlanta you could have won game 2 but than they forgot how to play basketball. Pass the ball I don't why they milk the clock so much, when their down they have no fight in them couldn't even buy a bucket it was hard to watch....again.

Guest mofo

the lakers and the magic have the easiest road to the conference finals. then again orlando is playing well. and they have the new kobe stopper ( matt barnes lol).

Guest showgunz

coming from a magic fan...i think kobe is unstoppable

barnes and pietrus will make him work, though

and mo williams is overrated, imo

he was the main option in milwaukee (since redd was always hurting), and he padded his stats

now, he's riding lebron's jockstrap

he can't do jack without lebron

lebron has to have monster games for the cavs to win...35/10/10

and while he's mos def capable, it still might not be enough

they need jamison to step up

and a sleeper is hickson

Damn UTAH was hot tonight!

Always the team that does well first isn't Lakers and I know they always come back from behind

but I thought Utah would actually have a chance tonight, was pretty close yannoe.. damn ! it hurts!

Man, if that foul was called.. then whoo!

Guest ooBah

damn. i know james is a beast even on defensive end but pierce needs to step it up and start being more aggressive against james.

Guest showgunz

spurs weren't built to handle run-and-gun teams like phoenix

they woulda fared better playing the lakers

maybe win one game..haha

Guest ooBah

I hate the spurs and rooted for the suns to win but now I wish it is the spurs who play LA. I dont think suns have the size to go up against lakers and they are about to get wrecked. And robin lopez is out still isn't he?

Guest melo.breeze

question, i haven't been able to watch a single lakers/suns regular season game this year, so i wouldn't know much as to how these two teams play each other, so assuming lakers do get to the wcf (highly likely) how will they fair against the suns who are playing great basketball as of late. as far as i see it, it's:

bynum = frye

gasol > amare (gasol's been beast-like on the boards lately, i don't see amare stopping that)

artest > hill (artest can guard hill better than hill can guard artest)

kobe > richardson (no brainer)

fisher < nash (no brainer)

lakers bench < suns bench (everyone knows the lakers bench minus odom has been dry, whereas the suns bench has stepped up)

Archived