NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow oklahoma city was pretty awesome tonight haha...i'm from seattle so when the sonics got moved to oklahoma city I was pretty pissed but I think i'm their new biggest fan now haha ...mm i feel like im in the minority though lol *runs from lakers fans*

Guest speedlimitER

it was a frustrating night for laker fans

where did our bench go?

yep, I can feel you, Do the Lakers even have bench? even if they do, only Lamar Odom can actually score, other guys are gabage, gosh watching them playing give me a high blood pressure...

Guest chinguz

I would have never picked the Bucks to go this well against the Hawks, especially with Bogut out they are doing really well. And watching the Heat Celtics series is pretty tough, or should I put it Wade Celtics series.

Guest melo.breeze

i liked how the lakers were playing tonight, bynum gasol came up big and the right adjustments were made regarding the thunder's perimeter. having kobe guarding westbrook totally disrupted the tempo at which the thunder like to play. i heard something like thunder having 0 fast break points at the half. artest finally played a decent game as well both offensively and defensively, i was glad to see he wasn't jacking up ridiculous three's and actually used his muscle to have his way in the paint. anyways, the following game in okc will sure be interesting, i wouldn't be surprised if this series goes to game 7 like it did with the rockets last year. i remember lakers blowing the rockets out by 40, but then getting spanked the next game.

lakers definitely gave the thunder a statement game. only if they can do that one friday, we can see the jazz or the nuggets!

artest was reborn last night! love that guy. one of my favorite basketball players on and off the court. gotta meet him someday.

Guest PB&Banana

Nice game yesterday but we need to close them in the road and we have been horrible away this season.

I don't agree with Charles I'm not a Boston fan but I know Cavs won't have an easy series against Celtics.

Damn Pau Gasol putin' it in at the last second!! lol...man that was an intense game tonight, i'm sad that the Thunder lost, but they're a great team w/so many young/talented guys...I can't wait to see what they'll bring next season. Guess ima be rootin for the lakers now..haha

Guest melo.breeze

damn boston lost, lakers/celtics rematch is looking more and more impossible. problem with the celtics to me is that they start the game off really strong and then they just go down from there.

Guest speedlimitER

I think the Lakers problem is that when they are leading the other team >10 points and somehow they go drought and no one can make any shots until Kobe bail them out and they start making short again. That is the reason why they don't have that many blow out games. hahaha every time they play, my blood pressure keep going up and down

Guest melo.breeze

grats to lbj winning back to back mvp's, anyone think he can win it again next year ? highly likely if you ask me. anyways, kobe's best game of the playoffs by far this year. jazz simply have no one who can contain him, unlike the thunder, where they had a great defender in thabo and where durants length bothered the crap outta him.

lakers in 5 or 6. boozer simply cannot take on the laker frontline, the only thing the jazz have going for them is the mismatch at the pointguard position, but even then, la can have artest or kobe guard deron. where as the jazz have little hope defending gasol, odom, bryant.

Guest heartbreakkid

Disappointing losses in game 6 and 7 for the Milwaukee Bucks. Pathetic at best. But even then, I haven't been this excited about the Bucks since the 01-02 season. It's been a long time that we've had a team even close to this good. It hurt us losing Bogut and Redd. Bucks really overachieved this season so it wasn't entirely a lost one. Bogut will come back healthy next year and Jennings hopefully will improve his fg%. Now all the Bucks need is a big man at the 4 to rebound and score inside along with Bogut. I'm not sure if Salmons is returning or not but the series with Atlanta shows even more how much the Bucks need a go to scorer. Redd didn't play as great this season, perhaps its the coaching style? But the series showed that we need a guy like Redd to be our go to scorer. I don't know how bad Redd's injuries are, I've read somewhere they could be career ending which would be a huge blow. If Redd could play in the current style/system and still be that go to scorer, that would be a huge help. Overall, great season for the Bucks. Took the 1st round series to game 7 which nobody expected after Bogut went out. I'll be excited for next season.

Guest ooBah

LOL what a joke. Lebron totally traveled on that "jump stop." Glad Boston won.. Rondo got mad handles

Guest melo.breeze

i know it was a blow out but damn, the celtics had me worried there for a second in the 4th, they went on a dry run for a couple minutes.

i give the celtics props though for crashing lbj's mvp award night in devastating fashion.

Archived