NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SurpriseSex
I thought the Mavericks were being crushed by the Spurs but it was the other way around o_O..

I think Utah is going to win.

Not after that third quarter they won't.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Jazz will steal another game, but that's probably as far as they'll go unless Okur's back in top shape. They're good enough at home to put up a fight.

Like I said, starting AK47 helps tremendously on defense... although... he was a -9 tonight on the court.

It pains me to see the Spurs getting whomped by the Mavs. Like... who here actually likes the Mavs? Aside from Jason Terry, I don't. Maybe it's just Mark Cuban that annoys me.

Rondo grabbing 11 boards to lead the team on the glass while Marbury putting up good numbers tonight? Say what?! Rondo's averaging 22.7 points, 9.7 assists and 10.7 boards in three games... geez if he was able to keep that up, I'd cry.

Guest xsilentangel

Most improved player baby! (well, in my head)

He could get more points, all he has to do is run. Outrun a couple guys and go in for an uncontested layup. Outrun a guy to get the ball.. yeah. He was carried off by Bill Walker and some other guy since his feet were really sore near the end of the game. I was scared but they said he's fine so hopefully he will be in tip-top, solid shape by Sunday although Celtics lost nearly every early Sunday game in the regular season.

Guest knockblock
But I could've told McMillan to do that from the beginning of the series. Took him a blowout to come up with the idea.

Nate Mcmillan is an idiot. What does he do in the first game? Allow Przybilla to play Yao straight up. Only to lead to disaster.

Blazers just have to win one in Houston. Then I'll like the chances of Portland winning the series. One of the other players Fernandez, Outlaw, or someone from the bench has to emerge as the third scorer.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Most improved player baby! (well, in my head)

He could get more points, all he has to do is run. Outrun a couple guys and go in for an uncontested layup. Outrun a guy to get the ball.. yeah. He was carried off by Bill Walker and some other guy since his feet were really sore near the end of the game. I was scared but they said he's fine so hopefully he will be in tip-top, solid shape by Sunday although Celtics lost nearly every early Sunday game in the regular season.

At 6'9 and 289 lbs, he isn't outrunning anyone except maybe Shaq.

Guest xsilentangel
At 6'9 and 289 lbs, he isn't outrunning anyone except maybe Shaq.

Uh huh! :rolleyes:

Nevermind I'm talkin about Rondo LOL..

Guest vic_taebin

dude, what's happening to the Magic? They're being outrun by the 76ers.

As for the Spurs-Mavs series, I miss Ginobili. Spurs needs his presence. Mavs are just pissing me off.

Guest melo.breeze

i'm not enjoying all the hype the nba website journalists and sportscasters

are making about la's loss in utah.

one loss and they treat it as if they're going to lose the series,

lakers will win in 5, get over it ...

Guest she leanss
i'm not enjoying all the hype the nba website journalists and sportscasters

are making about la's loss in utah.

one loss and they treat it as if they're going to lose the series,

lakers will win in 5, get over it ...

same here. its just one loss. and yeah i agree, lakers will win tonight's game and the 5th game !

i get to go to the 5th game on monday ^_^

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3
i get to go to the 5th game on monday ^_^

Lucky butt! XD.

--

Lakers VS Jazz game 4

In the words of the announcers, momma there goes that man!

EDIT

Okay. Thats the 1st time i've ever seen a NBA player AIRBALL a freethrow. o_O.

Guest Unanimous

I've seen NBA players airball a freethrow, just never seen 3 refs not calling it. Lol.

I'm honestly so confident in my Lakers that I'm not stressing over 1 single lose. It happens. We won yesterday and will win again this Monday to close up this series. Andrew Bynum just needs to get into it more. Foul trouble in the game they lose, and yesterday's game he didn't do much. Although he's presence in the paint is still appreciated ^.^ Go Lakers!

Guest xsilentangel

Big Baby is so unreliable, he improved a lot but he still lacks experience obviously. He missed the easiest layups.. ugly night 3/15. The fouls in the game were questionable too (on Hinrich, Pierce and Perkins).. Celtics bench = wtf?

Great last minute shots from downtown by Ray, Pierce, and Gordon.

:( Celtics just lost..

Bad game overall.

Another early Sunday game lost.

Guest 432521

Man that was a long game between the celtics and the bulls. I totally thought that the celtics would pull away and win during the first OT but that didn't happen.

Archived