NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
bulls proved that they are dangerous. They CAN take down the celts.

Everyone can put up a good fight against the Celtics.

See last year:

Hawks, Cavs, Pistons all took it to game 7. That's why even before I found out KG would be out all postseason, I pegged the Celtics to win every series 4-3.

Like the Hawks, even if the Bulls don't win this series, watch out for them next season. If Gordon doesn't get resigned I think Salmons and Deng at the 2 and 3 would still be something. Then again, they don't even need Deng right now.

Ben Gordon: 42 points, 1 rebound, 0 assists, 1 steal. What a machine. Yay for Glen Davis stepping up. Too bad he's inconsistent.

Guest melo.breeze

Aren't you underestimating the Bulls a little bit?

They were one of the hottest teams coming into the playoffs.

The Bulls were a different team once they got Salmons and Miller.

no i'm not underestimating the bulls at all.

as i said, i'm impressed by derrick rose' performance.

i'm entitled to an opinion, so my choice of choosing the celtics to win the first round

isn't underestimating the bulls in any way. if i had chosen the bulls to win first round

would that be underestimating the celtics who are playing without garnett ? no it wouldnt.

i'm neither a bulls or celtics fan as well, so believe me wen i say my opinion holds no bias

Guest xsilentangel
Everyone can put up a good fight against the Celtics.

See last year:

Hawks, Cavs, Pistons all took it to game 7. That's why even before I found out KG would be out all postseason, I pegged the Celtics to win every series 4-3.

Like the Hawks, even if the Bulls don't win this series, watch out for them next season. If Gordon doesn't get resigned I think Salmons and Deng at the 2 and 3 would still be something. Then again, they don't even need Deng right now.

Ben Gordon: 42 points, 1 rebound, 0 assists, 1 steal. What a machine. Yay for Glen Davis stepping up. Too bad he's inconsistent.

The Detroit series was only 6 games.

Celtics won one on the road (last game of the series - Game 6)

Yeah basically everyone can put up a good fight versus the Celtics. The Bulls proved they were capable of beating the Celtics a long time ago. We lost to them at home before. And how is Game 1 not proof that the Bulls are capable?

Hell, any team is capable of beating the Celtics.

Bulls took advantage of a weak Rondo in the 2nd half and the absence of Leon Powe (crap Celtics only have 3 bigs now)..

Guest radicalCHOPSTIX

man the detroit and cavs game is boring, the only amusing part are the technicals players are getting :P

Guest 432521

Man the refs are calling a super tight game, it has only been like 5 mins in the game and portland already has 5 fouls. Not that I really mind because my time has the upper hand because of it and they are calling it both ways.

it sucks that its on NBAtv though. i can't watch the game.

Good thing I live in houston so its on local tv.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mutumbo is hurt :tears:

Well that's it for Dikembe Mutombo. Great career for him, def hall of famer.

4-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year

8-time NBA All-Star

All-NBA Second Team once

All-NBA Third Team twice

All-Defense First Team three times

All-Defense Second Team three times

2nd all-time in Blocks

Guest 432521

Okay the game has gotten to foul call happy and I just gotta say I hate Joey crawford the dude is calling falls that the crowd wants to see.

It totally sucks for Mutumbo his last season and in his last game he is injured. This also sucks because now the rockets only have 1 center really.

Guest Eli*15

that game was AMAZING! i'm so proud of the blazers : )

friday game will be tough but we can do it.

Rudy, Travis, and Roy were unbelievable!

Ron Artest and his dumb shots and the young pgs kept on running around.

Artest always completely abandon the offense and try to match the guy, no matter who it is. In this case he tried to match Brandon and completely forget about teamwork. If he is guarding Kobe Bryant, he would try to match him in points.

Guest nba3d

Houston has to win these next home games to gain control again.

Do it for Deke! I'm going to miss him wagging that finger.

Stop flopping Przybilla.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
can't really say tight game but great game by brandon roy, dropping 40+ pts. houston did a good job getting the blazers big men into foul trouble though.

Then again Blazers did a good job using both Oden and Pryzbila at the same time to harass Yao.

But I could've told McMillan to do that from the beginning of the series. Took him a blowout to come up with the idea.

Best of luck to Mt. Mutumbo. Why is Crawford still employed?

Feel bad for the Jazz, no Okur, close game for the most part with the Lakers. Boozer's clearly playing for his paycheck and is just itching to opt-out asap.

Archived