Card Game Punishments.

Guest jeezchris.

lol I don't remember what my username was, haven't been back in awhile Annyways..

Ok I KNOW all of you know how to play cards lol, ok maybe not all but the majority of Asian people I know have played cards.

I was wondering when you're playing a game with your friends, do you guys use punishments if someone loses. I was playing spoons with my friends today and they practically raped my arms <_< , because our punishment was if you lost everyone used their fingers to hit your arm. Lol i wanted to change that rule cuz almost everyone's arms started bruising.

Do you guys know any good ways for someone who lost to suffer, we also sometimes use dares like eating something nasty *shivers* ok I don't want to get into that. or running around the street screaming "I'M HORNY!!" (guys are half-naked for this :rolleyes: )

what do you guys do and anyone want to share any of their card game experiences? lol also we're too poor to play for money

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine last card-punishment game (like 2-3 years ago lol) involved me during 10+ shots of straight lime juice. :unsure:.

lol that sounds fun, my friend had to drink something out the trash once :crazy:

Guest Classic Example

We had to get on the webcam and make the heartsign to whoever the winners chose -___- Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at cards.

Guest bigfatPANDA

indian poker, anyone? haha.

with the various games my friends & i have played, punishments varied from:

hand-slapping, richard simmons-slapping, richard simmons-kicking, eating wasabi..

i noticed my friends like to do violent things..

Guest lildrummer

lols. get a lipstick or... anything you can write with

and whoever loses gets to have his face written on.

or

have a cup of water prepared, who ever loses gets to drink it. it'll be bad if you lose consecutively lols.

or you can just make the loser shuffle. keke <3

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha..we used to do the lipstick punishment...whoever loses gets his/her face painted with bright red lipstick by everyone else..

we also punished with powder..like the lipstick, the one who loses gets his/her face covered in thick white powder :lol: sometimes, we'd do dares too...

we mostly play cards

punishments would be

- knuckles, where someone kinda makes a fist shape and uses their knuckles to smack down on your fist.........althogh i think that hurt for both sides.....

- using the deck of cards to smack the losers knuckles, if ur unlucky u get the deck of cards scraping ur fingers on the way down...........

- if that hurt too much, then just a thick paper back book to smack on the knuckles

...................we had a thing about knuckles...............

Losers get flicked in the forehead. Apparently there were special ways to flick as well -_-

But another group just tells the loser to do stuff..

Oh ya and wasabi rolls :phew:

Guest °..a²

usually the loosers do what the winners want them too such as

write your name with your richard simmons in the air

flop in the middle of nowhere like a dead fish

drink shots

drawn on the face

kick in the richard simmons

and so much more that i can't remember

lol I don't remember what my username was, haven't been back in awhile Annyways..

Ok I KNOW all of you know how to play cards lol, ok maybe not all but the majority of Asian people I know have played cards.

I was wondering when you're playing a game with your friends, do you guys use punishments if someone loses. I was playing spoons with my friends today and they practically raped my arms <_< , because our punishment was if you lost everyone used their fingers to hit your arm. Lol i wanted to change that rule cuz almost everyone's arms started bruising.

Do you guys know any good ways for someone who lost to suffer, we also sometimes use dares like eating something nasty *shivers* ok I don't want to get into that. or running around the street screaming "I'M HORNY!!" (guys are half-naked for this :rolleyes: )

what do you guys do and anyone want to share any of their card game experiences? lol also we're too poor to play for money

How about flicking the forehead instead of the arm?

Ya that's right, it's painful if someone good does it like me. ^_^

Guest xalliebeex

Everyone would find something gross but edible and mix it with a drink. We put bits of leftover from dinner (korean banchan) and grass.. ech <_< then we'd shake it all up and leave it in the middle for the loser .hehehe i didn't lose

Guest __laine

at family parties we... write on each other's faces or get the losers to bring us food hahah. when i play with my friends, we just make each other wear signs that say "i lost to ____."

Guest mrs. pakman

well...for the game spoons...it's really fun if you use markers instead of spoons. and then everybody gets to draw on the loser with their marker.

lol. my friends and i used to play cards a lot.

friends made up the punishment, whoever lose, have to make 10 dance moves. o.O

unfortunately, i lost. -_- i had to make corny 10 dance moves. it was terrible but fun! xD

and other punishment was toothpaste on face.

whenever person lose, they had to put a toothpaste every time they lose.

it was really funny because toothpaste get really hot as time pass by. xP

Archived