[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

ANGELIX!

OMG OMG OMG!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PICS!!! :D

I HAD A GREAT TIME LOOKING AT IT!

WHY DO SHINHWA LOOOK SO GREATTT?

I THINK DONGWAN LOOKED BEST, FOLLOWED BY ANDY THEN HYESUNG.. (my opinion only)

I WISH I CAN GO TO JUST 1 OF THEIR CONCERT!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

fanmeeting pics!!!!!!!! thanks angelix!!!!!!! are u mal???? or is mal some1 else??

well, i noticed that this fanmeeting is the 8th one. so in total theyve only have 8th fanmeetings/??????? i thought there would have been more since theyve been around for so long, and also, didnt they have a japanese one last yr?

minwoo looks old in the photos. his new haircut made him look young in the pictures from the previous pages, but at the fanmeeting, he looked like a 30 yr old dad!!!!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

minwoo looks old in the photos. his new haircut made him look young in the pictures from the previous pages, but at the fanmeeting, he looked like a 30 yr old dad!!!!!

GO EAT DIRT DV <_<

MAL!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH I DIED.

GOSH RICSYUNG!!!!!

OH GOSH I CAN'T EFFING BREATHE.

WARFGH........

GOSH MY WANNIE LOKES SO GORGEOUS!~

AND MINU LOOKS SO HOT WITH THAT ATTIRE!!!!!! TOTALLY FASHIONABLE!!!!!

WARFG....

JINNIE... stop being so damn hot.

ANDY..... STOP BEING SO DAMN CUTE.

RICSYUNG....

PLEASE DO CONTINUE!!!!!!

SHINHWA KRIZZA LOVES YOU!~

and mal too.

thanks mal!~

i'm glad you enjoyed yourself..

so did you get krizza some memorabilias like confettis and ballons???????

^________________________^

EDIT:

OH GOSH LOOK, I OWNED A PAGE.

OH GOSH I STILL CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT EDIT:

LOOK AT MY AVVIE AND SIGGY!!!!!!

haha, krizza is still shaking like mad.

RICSYUNG.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

i won't post these in the artworks thread, just here to celebrate this OWNING-OF-PAGE.

also, these are oh so simple.

^_____________^

sodontkillmeedward.

WOODONG

wd01.pngwd02.pngwd03.png

RICSYUNG AGAIN

ricsyung03.pngricsyung02.pngricsung01.png

SHINHWA

shinhwalighta.pngshinhwalighta1.jpg

shinhwalightb.pngshinhwalightb1.jpg

IF USING, PLEASE CREDIT PROJECT ORANGE.

Guest justine22

thanks, angelix for the pics at the fanmeeting. i'm so jealous of you and then, you're going to Japan for their concert there. you are so lucky to attend all these Shinhwa events. :)

actually, levine, we have the same wish... i wish i could go to just one of their concerts and then, i'll be all set... :D

Guest angelix

fanmeeting pics!!!!!!!! thanks angelix!!!!!!! are u mal???? or is mal some1 else??

Yes, I am Mal. No one else but me :sweatingbullets: :blush:

To RoWane : Abt the first pic, after eric cut his yummy looking cake, hyesung dashed towards him and attempt to lick the knife. HAHAHA dorkiness indeed <3

anyways, since 10/2 is also the death of korea's talented actress, Jung Da Bin, here are pics of minwoo attending the funeral ceremony. R.I.P Jung Da Bin T_T

[Pics] 02/10 Minwoo At Jung Da Bin's Funeral Ceremony

No Hotlinking And Quote. Take Out With Full Proper Credits

m1nl9.jpg

m3wn9.jpg

m2aa4.jpg

Credits : newsen + daum + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=684.0

Guest chae nee sah

wooo~

minwoo looks very matured in the pics!!!

haha...but eventually,he's getting hotter~

but still,i love hyesung the most!!!

n,way i'm new in this forum,i'm really hoping that i'm welcome here..

i'm from malaysia n shinhwa is not really famous here,so it's really difficult to get their news,except from the internet..

so,hopefully i can catch up with their news here!!~

huhu=

love shinhwa!!!!!~

Guest MiSs L.E

OH MY GOD. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! WKAJDG;LKSGJASDLKG eric's bday is in a few dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys~~ =DDD gosh~ thank yo ufor the pictures! =D

Mal - Thank you for the pictures.

Looking at these pictures, I was suddenly overwhelmed and tears just started to fill my eyes. I don't know why......

Hope that the rest of the year will be peaceful, smooth and happy for them.

Can you talk more about the fanmeeting?

Thank you so much again for sharing.

Guest kassuma

070204 KNTV - MinJin IVI Charity Concert in Osaka [3asian]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtF3brgKxpI

070207 Channel [V].Live.V.News.Minwoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiX1EubctAw

070208 YTN Star Today - Minwoo HyeRyung MV Site [Da Capo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWtxJx6-TE

070208 mnet wide - Minwoo @ HyeRyung MV Site[Da Capo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Td6bI6m7s

credits: 3asian + kanji + ShinHwaChangJo.net + Da Capo

Guest chopsticksandspoon

chae nee sah, welcome!~

i'm krizza!~

^_______________^

glad you are a fan even though shinhwa';s not popular there.

here too, i live in the philippines and not many know them

:P

HANNAH DEAREST!!!!!

PUAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!~

you came!!!!!

LOLS....

see?

i told you you'd like to click the link i pmed you.

^_____________^

yesh, dearest hannah, eric's bday is SO NEAR!~

weeeee!!!!!!

GINNIE!!!!!!

you aren't the only one.

i started to shake and everything and tear up.

warfg.

i just didn't mention it cause i always say how i cry when it comes to shinhwa and lols, you guys might think i'm weird to cry at every little thing...

now that i read on my excuse, it sounds so LAME.

T____________T

yes, i hope it will go along smoothly!

MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the miny news and pics.

aw.

minu attended?

waaa...

i still can't believe she's dead. -____-

i love her dramas and movies!!!!

Guest shinirza

i'm so happy to see all of them together again

i wish i could attend or meet them someday

they look so happy around each other

the plan on 9th album is still going right?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

the plan on 9th album is still going right?

yes.

it is still going.

as confirmed by eric.

^____________^

and they plan to release their 100th album too.

as confirmed by andy.

and they also plan to have concerts for 20 more years.

as confirmed by wannie.

and they plan WILL stay together forever too.

as confirmed by the six of them

hope i helped.

^ ahhh krizza starts posting again yay!! :D u dont know how much i we missed u lolz

OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES angelix they are just so hot

sungie's hair is ok but i dont really like min's hair that much >.< dont hit me -runs-

have i mentioned 16 is my lucky number? lolz its even on my name =P HAPPY EARLY B-DAY ERIC!!

Guest kriza_09

Edit: This is the second time these past two months that I've lost another one of my favorite celebrities...and knowing not how to feel. First I was all excited about Andy's birthday...but U'nee Unni too her own life...and now on the very brink of Shinhwa's long awaited fanmeeting...Jung Da Bin also too her own life T.T

Very odd wishing today would come faster...yet hoping that this day never came...

my heart stopped a beat there.. do you mean dabin the cute little girl!!!?????? please tell me it's not her... i don't watch dramas so i'm into korean actors/actresses.. how can a little girl diE?????? hopefully it's not her.. :tears: *rush off to the news thread*

edit: it's not her.. but still feeling down... how come there's so many death this year??????

i start to get worried about our boys.. they also got into many accidents in the past.. *jinnieee... :tears:* they're not the types who care much about their healthsafety.. (dongwan obviously cares too much about his health)

pleaseeeee don't let anything happen to our boys...

hi all. I just got back from the fanmeeting and rushed back home as fast as i could to post pictures of the fanmeeting and overall the fanmeeting was awesome!!!! To describe the fanmeeting, it was SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!. TODAY WAS DEFINITELY ERIC's DAY!!!! HE WAS REALLY SO ADORKABLE and made us fans laughed to the max!!!!!!! We fans enjoyed seeing hyesung and the rest hit the orange stick at eric hahahaha they were really so goofy!!) I witnessed so much ricsyung and syungdy LOVE!!!! <33333333333 eric was really lucky to have all these good looking roses!! and yes we fans get to sing the birthday song!! It was indeed a memorable thing to see!! my friend and I took a lot of pics and fancams from this fanmeeting, and right now, i still need to sort and label them out!! This is indeed one fanmeeting never to be forget!! Today, some fans asked me why i wore my old shcj raincoat instead of the 8th jib edition one, so i told them, i brought two of my raincoats for fun lol. I have more to write on the fanmeeting itself but i gtg now. I need to sleep as tomorrow i have to continue pack and settle my itinerary schedule for my flight to japan for shinhwa's valentine concert nxt this 14th ^__^v Till then, enjoy the pics :D I will try and post fancams at SS that i can find ;D To eric mun, HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! you make us all proud!!!

[Pics] 02/10 Shinhwa - M.I.S 8th Fanmeeting Pics [Lots]

NO HOTLINKING AND QUOTE. TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Credits : mydaily + newsen + daum + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Re-uploaded all by angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=682.0

1. i don't like everyone's clothes except dongwan's.. i especially hate eric's clothes..

2. yes minwoo looks mature with the glasses and the vest.. and somehow it reminds me of justin timberlake (NOOO!!!!!!)

3. hyesung and jinnie need haircuts.. hyesung's hair is significantly better than the previous one.. but another haircut would do..

4. seeing the caps make me want to curse '*bleep* i wish i lived in korea!!!!! stupid *bleep* school!!!'

Guest s3xyminwoo

angelix thanks for all the great pics (:

i wish i could have gone

all of them look great

but i wish junjin would get a haircut, but of course, he's still hot!

minwoo and his glasses ^^

makes him look very sophisticated and mature

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

seems like it was alot of fun

oh yea, and i noticed all the roses that Shinhwa Changjo said that they were going to bring ^^

it would have been cooler if they were orange roses LOL

--- Edit ---

OMG! You mean the little girl from Wonderful Life?!?!

She died? ... i don't know what to say

--- Edit Edit ---

Opps, i was thinking of the wrong person above

but i liked her acting as well

why are so many ppl committing suicide?!?!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ ahhh krizza starts posting again yay!! :D u dont know how much i we missed u lolz

OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES angelix they are just so hot

sungie's hair is ok but i dont really like min's hair that much >.< dont hit me -runs-

have i mentioned 16 is my lucky number? lolz its even on my name =P HAPPY EARLY B-DAY ERIC!!

REALLY NAOMI??????????????????

*HUGS NAOMI!!!!*

lols, i love minu's hair.

lols, you're greeting him way too early!~

HAPPY BDAY ERIC!~

my heart stopped a beat there.. do you mean dabin the cute little girl!!!?????? please tell me it's not her... i don't watch dramas so i'm into korean actors/actresses.. but i really like that girl.. i mean, how can a little girl diE?????? hopefully it's not her.. :tears: *rush off to the news thread*

1. i don't like everyone's clothes except dongwan's.. i especially hate eric's clothes..

2. yes minwoo looks mature with the glasses and the vest.. and somehow it reminds me of justin timberlake (NOOO!!!!!!)

3. hyesung and jinnie need haircuts.. hyesung's hair is significantly better than the previous one.. but another haircut would do..

4. seeing the caps make me want to curse '*bleep* i wish i lived in korea!!!!! stupid *bleep* school!!!'

never mind. you menat dabin the cute lil gilr in i really really like you. krizza is stupid, sorry. <_< *krizza runs away*

what's your REAL name, btw?

but let's not talk about her cause..... edward will kill us.

1. lols, really? haha, you'd amke a great fashion designer or expert cause your eyes are sharp for fashion!~ i didn't even look that hard. i just saw shinhwa in every picture and liked them with their clothes. ^___^ (YAY for wan getting your thumbs up)

2. ARFGH, NO!~ justin, :ph34r: .

3. lols, jinnie and hyesung needs their 7th JIBHAIR!!!!!!!!!!

4. DEFINITELY AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *curses with you*

LOLS, you make me smile.

^___________^

and oh!~

you're using one of my bsets ^____^

THANSK FOR SUPPORTING PROJECT ORANGE!~

OH NO NOT THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jung da bin as in, attic cat. he is cool....

with kim rae won. song seung hoon.

edward don't kill us.

*bribes edward with shinhwa chocolates taht are colored orange*

angelix thanks for all the great pics (:

i wish i could have gone

all of them look great

but i wish junjin would get a haircut, but of course, he's still hot!

minwoo and his glasses ^^

makes him look very sophisticated and mature

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

seems like it was alot of fun

oh yea, and i noticed all the roses that Shinhwa Changjo said that they were going to bring ^^

--- Edit ---

omg LOL i know! i'd be sooo cool if in this world there would be orange roses haha.

krizza -hugs back- yupz xD we missed ur posts alright. im trying to find ricdy icons for my siggie but cant seem to find any lolz so i guess ill needa put ricsyung instead :P -edit- well i guess ill get used to min's hair later on lolz

i have this class in our school called AVID and its this program/class where they help u to improve even more on ur grades and to learn stuff to pass highschool to go into college and soon were gonna get these sweaters with our names on the back and AVID on the front and im gonna get a orange sweater lol but my mom wants me to get red -_____- hmmm shinhwa family help me choose XDDD the choices are... red,orange,blue,white,black,green. tell me ur opinions kk?

LOL! I guess I have to eat dirt with DV because that was my thought too! Minwoo looks old in the fanmeeting pictures....NOT THAT I'm complaining! LOL!

MAL: Question.

Why didn't they celebrate Andy's birthday with Eric's? Don't they always do 2 birthdays at a time? Especially since members missed Andy's birthday, shouldn't they have celebrated Andy's too?

GO EAT DIRT DV <_<

Archived