[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lavenderwingz

HAPPY 11th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

I'm sooo happy that this day has come. That means that there's one less year to wait for their comeback. It really does feel like it was yesterday when they had their last concert before going off to the military. Time really does fly, next thing you know, they're all in the military (minus Hyesung of course). Then in a blink of an eye, they're preparing for their album, and they'll be on screen once again. Time will fly by, but our love for Shinhwa will never change.

The figurines are really adorable. Hahaha, kinda hard to recognize if i didnt see the letters.

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

happiest 11th year anniversary, shinhwa & shinhwa changjo!

it's been eleven years! goodness! eleeeeeven!

i remember the first time I was introduced to Shinhwa's music.. with Hey, Come On :D

that song started the journey..

but back to shinhwa's eleventh year anniversary.. goodness, time passes by so quickly.

i hope these next 3-4-5 years pass by quickly and then slow real good when Shinhwa comes back :)

again, CONGRATS SHINHWA & SHINHWA CHANGJO!

forevershinhwa.png

<3

Woah..the fans are so cute!!! they give this to Dongwan? anyway, as you can see closely, every doll has their initial letter in their shirt/suit..E for Eric, H for hyesung, J for Junjin, M for Minwoo and only two dolls we cannot see their initial letter which are the lying down/sleepy one and the one between Minwoo and Junjin...so i guess, the the lying down one is andy and the one between Minwoo and Junjin is Dongwan...because it seem to hold something, is it a camera??or am i only imagine the thing is a camera?kekeke..

and i wonder, if there's already enough 6 dolls represent ,6 members of Shinhwa, so who's doll in the black suit one which around the many me (roses)? :P

hmm, I thought the one in front was "A" for Andy....it really looks like an "A", unless I haven't seen the close up.

Guest rose_liana
hmm, I thought the one in front was "A" for Andy....it really looks like an "A", unless I haven't seen the close up.

i also thought the same thing at first, but when the pic of dolls become my desktop background and i see closely, the upper part of the H didnt connected, so i dont think its A..and i also realized on the back of the lying down/sleepy doll, there is a yellow letter and its look like A...i dont know, my eyes sometimes become bad and i also always imagine thing these days..kekeke

Guest 80slitenite

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!

행복한 결혼 기념일 신화

Waaa~ 진짜 its amazing. 11 and still counting!

I made a short little vid to celebrate. I have no fanvid skillz, but I do what I can. ><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_YRjoP1S8

Here are some 11th vids fans have made

This one is cute

Credit 휴림 from Six Senses.

15rccbp.jpg

28akf85.jpg

Let's keep this thread alive till 6 is 1 again.

Shinhwa Changjo fighting!

신화 만세!!!!!!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

생일축하해 신호 오빠!!

No pictures here, All have been posted and all are saved into my memory.

I just hope that the boys are celebrating somehow in any way.

This day was the day that made us all become united as Shinhwa Changjo and I'm so glad to be here with everyone of you.

Shinhwa has been a part of my life for so long and I can't imagine days without them.

In the near future, let's all meet at Shinhwa's comeback!

What a great day it is, 03/24..

SHINHWA--& SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!

--We can make it waiting for them right? ^^

Guest yumoon

80slitenite - woaahh~~thanks for sharing all these pictures of shinhwa through the years~!!!! xD

i have watched the fan vids~!! pretty awesome stuff xD

hhaha

thanks for sharing~!!!

80slitenite ... aww i love how you complied all the pics together <3 i absolutely adore it. ahhas i cant believe you're using that fugly blinkie xD ( no offense, im saying because i made it) hahas . no need to credit though, i was just saying xD

29ok6dw.png

Okay, i was able to hardsubbed two videos

Shinhwa - T.O.P MV (Eng Sub)

Shinhwa - How Do I Say MV (Eng Sub)

look forward to more ;D

p.s i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get higher quality of shinhwa mv.

Guest 80slitenite

Hopefully you'll watch mine now yumoon. I feel shy all of a sudden. XDD

80slitenite ... aww i love how you complied all the pics together <3 i absolutely adore it.

No no I didn't do that. 휴림 from Six Senses did. Let me change the wording.

ahhas i cant believe you're using that fugly blinkie xD ( no offense, im saying because i made it) hahas. no need to credit though, i was just saying xD

LMFAO. I love that fugly blinkie dammit. Make more! XDDD

Thanks for the vids! Some really HQ MV dls here -> http://yoobin-mv.skyrock.com/

Guest 80slitenite
Tiff unni, i'm Nicole xD *WAVES*

the one who is helping trish with the project.. it's a loooonnnggg story why i didnt use "iluvhyesung" as my username

HEE !

hahah~!! okok~!!!

i will watch it~

can i include it into the 11th annie project?

anyway~!! i have edited the intro vid~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btei4bmKzGA

XDDDDDDD Nicole my dongsaengie! (why didn't u use orange >< so I changed it for you here XD) Okay so iluvhyesung and yumoon! I got it I got it. hehehe

Awesome job on the vid! Love it.

Of course you can include mine. :D very honored.

yumoon...thanx for the video link!! Even though it's a different version, but it has roughly what the guys were dorky-ing about! XD It looks like it was from their 10th anni concert with Eric narrating in the background??

I cried watching this. The flow of tears helped with the fan who took this vid cried as well.

more links to vids! superb! thanx for sharing!!

Guest superstar`kiss

^ OMO!

I totally remember that!

It was really nice of them. <33

If Shinhwa were to ever enter my classroom--*dies*

Literally, I'd start crying. hahaha.

That was really amazing. Nina should really be so happy till this day. *envies*

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!!!!

im just happy to be a part of this group of people who loves you guys!!!

we will always back u up!!!

and im happy to be one of those who will laugh,cry and shout SHINHWA ZZANG in your comeback!!

God Bless guys!!!

SHINHWA FOREVER!!!!

Guest lynn.yunnie

will you guys introduce them?

I would love to know them too.(:

umm so far, i think i only know andy, junjin and hyesung.

and i like hyesung the best.(:

WOW does it happen to be shinhwa's 11th anniversary today?

cool.

shinhwa fighting! xD

Archived