[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

read dongwan's interview...

our wannie has really matured, i love his view of shinhwa

that its a part of him, he is a part of it, though its not his everything now

in a way, its like him saying, you cant take the shinhwa away from him anymore

its like saying, its already nearly impossible for them to break up

i know some people felt with the way wannie said the last statement, but i felt otherwise..

i actually felt more secured with the things he said

its just sad that they wont do that much shows already, just concerts..

let's just hope that they will have more concert tours so they can come to a place near us

but since i don't want to end on such a sad note, i think the only explanation why half of shinhwa want to be roomies with hyesung is this: coz hyesung's pretty! :lol:

cause hyesung is pretty, nice, clean and he likes to shower with the other members now :lol:

*sigh* hyesung...again, you're saying you're lonely...so you've been lonely for what, a year now? :tears: what are we going to do with you?!? no, scratch that, what are you doing?!? everyone's wondering...are you working at all on your next album? why aren't there any news of what you're up to? plus, if you're lonely, just look at the recent production notes: half of shinhwa want to room with you. seriously, i love you but i'm kinda mad at you too coz of the way you hole yourself up in your video games...you should go out more! :P

hahaha.. yah he needs to go out more..

but his shinhwa brothers wont even play with him when he text them(yet they want to be his roommate)

something's going on

watching mindy in golden fishery really made me my love/hate look at the show more...

i wouldnt bother to watch that show anymore if not for minwoo and andy's guesting(even with subs)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

and didnt you guys find it weird that hyesung said he was lonely, but he is so happy in that picture

i don't think those are their recent pictures.. i noticed some of them are from their 7th jib pics, and some are from around 2005...

Guest kfosho

Poor Sungie T_T

Andy wants to sleep alone in the living room to watch movies. aiyah~ these two sound depressed.

ahah seriously.

i think sungie is really lonely...like he isn't joking (:

ahah andy doesn't seem like the type that would like to be alone.

me and andy are very similar, we both like to watch movies by ourselves without distrubtion (:

[08.05.16][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 30: 10Q & 10A - Q8

Q8: Lately what have you been immersing yourself in?

oh.......

eric oppa really likes his gadgets

ha ha ha

lol

minu oppa still all about music

^_^

that's good too

ahhaha

i kinda guessed rite for wannie's one

of course he will be talking about his camera

ha ha ha

hope to see more of ur pics oppa

(i do wish later in his life, he will have an exhibition of all the pics he has taken i really wanna see that)

aw... sungie oppa

what's wrong?

u do need a girl in ur life

seriously

:lol:

jin oppa

fighting

i wish all the best for ur album

aja aja!!

ha ha ha

andy oppa...

thanks fo sharing this

^_^

Guest love!melody

[08.05.16][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 30: 10Q & 10A - Q8

Q8: Lately what have you been immersing yourself in?

hmmmmm ...eric's midi equipments? wonder what they are LOL and minwoo! haha~ seems to me is is always obsessed with his music :) well i'm obsessed with music too but yea~ LOL haha! hehehe dongwan and his camera ^^ as i have been saying for quite some time, i think he should open his own little photo gallery <333 i love the pictures he take~ i think he has talent ^^ but poor hyesung oppa~ he's lonely ><;; well he has star craft right? LMAO hehehe! junjin. knew he was going to say that ;) he's so proud of his first jib and so are we. and awww~ andy oppa ><;; why is he watching moveis by himself?? he seems so lonely :tears: he should call hyesung oppa and they should watch it together :b

Guest kriza_09

I was reading through shinhwa's old articles, and I found this:

[04.12.18] Shinhwa Changjo - The 'model' fanclub

Shinhwa's strong support 'Shinhwa Changjo' - the 'model' fanclub

6 member group Shinhwa who debuted in 1998 with 'Hae Gyul Sa' have always had a strong and reliable fanclub behind them. Under the best management at the time of SM, they became the second hit object to follow H.O.T. Now they have moved to Good Entertainment and are in the midst of very busy activities whilst recieving all the envy from other singers for their strong friendship and also their just as strong fanclub. Their name is appropriately "Shinhwa Changjo".

With the meaning of always creating a new legend, they turn up everywhere and anywhere that Shinhwa is, and in a time when the music industry is in such a bad slump, Shinhwa Changjo becomes a great strength to Shinhwa.

Just like Shinhwa, the fanclub is the longest running fanclub with the seventh 'Shinhwa Changjo' fanclub members currently active. And recently in a survey entitled, "The most 'model' fanclub you would like to follow" with a result of 69.98% (845688 votes), Shinhwa's fanclub 'Shinhwa Changjo' took number one place.

Also, on the 10th at the <Seoul Gayo Daesang>, Shinhwa recieved the prestigous Daesang. On this day, many Shinhwa fans were present and as the Daesang was announced to be Shinhwa, the Shinhwa fans sitting in the audience shed tears of 7 years worth of strong emotion.

The fans present made comments such as, "They should've recieved it much earlier", "I'm so proud of them and so deeply moved." showing their unchanging love for Shinhwa.

It is true. Although Shinhwa constantly had great popularity, they never had ties with the Daesang but now Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo have finally stepped on to the best singer and best fanclub spot.

Seven years, not a short time and thus the longest running group - now the best group - it is obvious that this result came through 'Shinhwa Changjo'.

Singers who cannot exist without fans, are always thankful to their fans.

As much as Shinhwa Changjo is the model fanclub to everyone, the music industry looks forward to their continuing unchanging love and support.

source. Sports Seoul

translated&credits. orenji728 @ SHCJ.CJB.NET

credits. SHCJ + shinhwasarang

nb. all may take, providing exact credits.

Apparently shinhwa changjo has been the role model for fanclubs since 2004... ^^

^ aw i love how SHCJ is the "role model" fan group so special! we love the guys for who they are and their voices and not because of the amount of awards they have won. <333 waahh why is this thread getting emotional again >__<

miaka0210 ah! thanks so much for the clip. yes the MC's talk waayyy too much >< like nonstop.. but im still glad they got some air time. yaay *goes off to watch with subs* hehe

hyesung your really lonely =[ aw hyesungie you've said this since the beggining of the year didnt u? <333 dont worry! i know you'll find that special someone soon ^^.

LOL! i so want to members to sleep together again! there should be this show to make shinhwa sleep together in one room like moolae camera~~ muahaha! i can imagine fans watching 4 hrs of shinhwa and still not enough of them :D . kekeke

andy

dont u want to sleep with your hyungs? haha oohh so u want to sleep outside so u can make your hyungs food 24/7? keke jk jk.

[08.05.16][news] Andy confesses, "I went on a blind date 3 years ago"

[08.05.16][news] Andy: A 90% intention of dating Solbi

hmmmmm ...eric's midi equipments? wonder what they are LOL and minwoo! haha~ seems to me is is always obsessed with his music :) well i'm obsessed with music too but yea~ LOL haha!

^ lolz I'm guessing both Ricmin are into their music right now ^^ The midi equipment is probably for the electronic beats he seems to be experimenting with lately ^^

Guest angel2nyt

i know there have been an artice about this before saying that shinhwa's 9th already reached the 90,000 mark

and i just came from their site, 96, 320 albums were sold (just in the month of april!!!)

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.19][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 31: 10Q & 10A - Q9

q_9.jpg

Q9: If the members were to go on a 2-days/1-night trip together, what will be the plan???

ERIC

To Hyesung's place.

I'm very curious about his daily life, and if he eats well.

MINWOO

We'll sail to a deserted island on a raft.

At night we will hug each other to sleep on the beach....

DONGWAN

We'll all ride our motorcyvles to Cheonggyecheon Stream, soak our feet in the water, eating dried squid as we drink beer, and chat through the night.

I'll be in charge of taking photographs!!!

HYESUNG

2 days & 1 night is a little short, so we can't go anywhere too far. To somewhere like Jeju Island, eat some fish, drink some soju and chat....

....I really want to go....

JUNJIN

Go on a bicycle road trip across the whole country~

And we'll sleep in a tent for 6...!

ANDY

We'll take a plane to the US.

We'll just fly there and fly back. Kekeke

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 狐狸家的art @ shinhwazzang.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest aindy

[08.05.19] [News] Andy on Dongwan's paranormal experience

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

8n6qiqwevk8.jpg

Andy shared a hair-raising experience of fellow Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan on the May 18 episode of KBS2's Cider. He said, "There was once when Dongwan was in the shower, and there was an apparition that came to him and talked to him".

"This happened when we were all still staying in the dormitory. At that time all the members were in the living room, and Dongwan went into the bathroom. But we heard him talking. After that we asked him about it then we found out that someone walked to him and asked him if he wanted to leave together."

Andy continued, "Although we still don't know how that happened, but we were all spooked by the fact that the apparition tried to hurry him by asking him 'Are you going or not?' "

Other guests also shared their own spooky experiences, Jinni of Rumble Fish said, "During the recording of the 2nd jib, I heard strange noises when I was singing, and the sounds even got captured in the recording. After that the staff told me that they saw something hovering above me but they didn't tell me until after the recording was over as they didn't want to freak me out there and then."

Source: Newsen

Chi trans: evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.19] [Pics] JunJin for Sports Donga

[08.05.19] [Pics] JunJin Guests in SBS "Change"

[08.05.19] [Pics] JunJin for No Cut News Interview

[08.05.19] [info] Shin Hye Sung & Junjin Co & Star Fansign Meet

[08.05.19] [Notice] Lee Minwoo to all victims of Sichuan earthquake

thanks so much aindy!! haha wannie and hyesung both have the same ideas :P go and drink beer? haha. andy plane? hmm i wonder whyy. LOL ERIC haha always curious about hyesung xD i'll tell u that hyesungies house is clean for sure!! i saw his house once in this show and i wasnt surprised hehe

Guest sine81

right now, i think eric is really worried about hyesung because hyesung has been getting skinny lately.. probably playing too much games.

[08.05.19][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 31: 10Q & 10A - Q9

Q9: If the members were to go on a 2-days/1-night trip together, what will be the plan???

of all places oppa

u wanna go to sungie's places

lol

eric is having fun with the whole

ricsung situation with this questionare

not one i see his answer got nothing to do with sungie oppa

interesting

*he must be laughing his richard simmons off while answering this

aw... minu oppa

how sweet

hug each other

but why deserted island?

:blink:

wannie oppa

so kakkoi, ride a bike

ceh

ha ha ha him and his camera

okay oppa u are responsible for the pics

i wanna see more of dorky shinhwa on the net

:P

aish

sungie oppa

u basically saying that u wanna just spend time with u brothers

isnt it

meet up spend time together talk and have fun

simple as that

aw...

wannie want bike as motorcycle

and u jin oppa wants bicycle?

interesting

^_^

andy's one is the most hmmm

how to say

costly?

ha ha ha

thanks for sharing this

^_^

Guest kriza_09

aw... minu oppa

how sweet

hug each other

but why deserted island?

hmm... he's finally working out his plan to push hyesung to the water and leave him drown... *referring to jipijigi*

LOL.. why am i so mean to hyesung lately????

only one production left... :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest luvluv

Why there's still no news about the June concert???? >"<

I tried searching for it on Naver, and I found a lot of Korean fans are somehow against the idea of having another concert.

They said they would still go anyway, but it's totally taking away the meaning of the March 30th concert.

Since it was said as the last concert before members going to army, that's why it was so emotional.

But now if they hold another concert, then those tears shed during the last concert doesn't mean anything anymore.

As much as I want another concert to happen, I think the fans have their points. I think they shouldn't hold another concert.

It makes the March 30th concert much more precious and memorable for us to wait for 3-4 years.

Anyway, whether it's happening or not, I hope they release the info soon.

I need to confirm my plane ticket as soon as possible. >"<

if im not mistaken i read somewhere that minwoo is doing a solo concert like at the end of june...

as for shinhwa idk... but it seem that the chances for them having another concer is impossible since all of them are really busy with their own schedule...

hmm... he's finally working out his plan to push hyesung to the water and leave him drown... *referring to jipijigi*

LOL.. why am i so mean to hyesung lately????

only one production left... :tears: :tears: :tears:

or maybe minu's real plan is

to prove that sungie oppa can actually swim <_<

saw the making of his song dont leave

where he actually jump from the boat to take a dive in the deep ocean

hmm interesting isnt it?

:lol:

ha ha ha

:P

if im not mistaken i read somewhere that minwoo is doing a solo concert like at the end of june...

as for shinhwa idk... but it seem that the chances for them having another concer is impossible since all of them are really busy with their own schedule...

actually his concert will be at the end of may not june

this may on the 30th and 31st of may

basically entitled back to M

meanwhile the other concert

i highly doubt it

as i said before

they all are too busy with solo activities and furthermore

the time constraint wont actually allow them to have anymore concert

Archived