[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest megahotstuff

Been lurking around... 1st time to post here... well, i just can't help myself this time :P

We Got Married ep with Shinhwa is sooo funny and love :) the boys are really hyper and fun.. specially Junjin and Dongwan. They keep on teasing AnBi to kiss.... and Dongwan really played cupid there... giving the little push to help out AnBi :D They are like kids playing Truth or Dare... they tease and giggle A LOT!!! but they are so cute!!! so love to see the child in them.

Hyesung is kinda quiet the whole time... maybe because other members are just too rowdy!!

fortunetelleri think that most of Shinhwa fans are mature enough to understand that the boys have personal life to and they deserve to be happy. Shinhwa's happiness is the fans' happiness :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG WANNIE U NAUGHTY BOOYY!! BUT I LOVE U!!! ahaha!! they finally kissed!! dang i was soooo jumpy and loud with the boys saying bobobobobobo!! ahahaha <333333 this episode is a keeper! it was worth waiting for!! andy mustve been really embarassed. but i think he wouldve known haha with his brothers around, anything could happen haha!

Guest love!melody

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! ahhhhh~ *freaks out* that episode of 'we are married* was THE best! <333 hahaha! the shinhwa members are so cute, yet naughty at the same time LMAO i think solbi is so lucky~ *jealous* haha! so i guess minwoo and solbi and good friends since they went drinking before LOL and haha! dongwan oppa is so cute! when solbi brought seaweed soup, dongwan oppa was like why'd yu bring seaweed soup (note: in korea, the mother is supposed to eat seaweed soup after giving birth) and when dongwan oppa was like "so you guys had a baby already, i was cracking up. i was laughing even more because no one laughed at his joke and he got embarrassed hehehe. and then minwoo was like "is it your 10th anniversary?" haha! it was really funny cuz shinhwa's 10th anniversary sign was right behind them and anbi was so cute <333 and solbi's mom is so cool too! haha! i wish they could have made this longer~ and of course, the kiss w/ the strawberry *dies* dongwan oppa is so funny LMAO and all the shinhwa members left the room after taking pictures hahaha!

Guest CrazyYochy

For some odd reason I keep re-watching Andy's and Solbi kiss, and how adorkable the rest of the Shinhwa members were.

Hyesung was throwing the bags at Andy. From what we can see from this episode Minwoo and Solbi have been good friends.

When Andy was saying Hi to her outside the room and Minwoo came too, he was such a dork! Andy telling her not to look at other oppa's was way too cute!

I wish the subs could come out soon. It's a bit hard trying to figure it out every bit of the conversation. Can't wait to know more about Shinhwa teasing AnBi.

Me too. Every chance I got today, I've been watching it over and over.

It was cute when Minwoo said Andy asked Minwoo how was Solbi (I guess before they started filming, Andy asked Minwoo) and Minwoo reply was NOT to drink with Solbi. Appearantly Minwoo and Solbi went out drinking before.

It's really too bad some parts was so hard to hear....

For some odd reason I keep re-watching Andy's and Solbi kiss, and how adorkable the rest of the Shinhwa members were.

Hyesung was throwing the bags at Andy. From what we can see from this episode Minwoo and Solbi have been good friends.

When Andy was saying Hi to her outside the room and Minwoo came too, he was such a dork! Andy telling her not to look at other oppa's was way too cute!

I wish the subs could come out soon. It's a bit hard trying to figure it out every bit of the conversation. Can't wait to know more about Shinhwa teasing AnBi.

Guest damifino

I uploaded the latest FULL HQ episode of We Got Married that aired yesterday. If you are already a member of my clubbox, please download from the link provided in the memo that you receive from me through clubbox memos as downloading from the link provided in the memo counts as double points towards getting a gold clubbox.

–– 080427 We Got Married (Episode 7)

http://clubbox.co.kr/allaboutheenim]

For directions on how to use clubbox, check the Clubbox Tutorial Thread

Guest kriza_09

i'm in the middle of subbing it.... well, i'm pretty much done with the translation actually, only need to do the timing...

i'm still trying to see if there's more i can add, though.. coz it's so hard to catch every bit of the conversation!!! they were all like speaking at the same time!!! and sometimes they don't even get to finish their sentence and the other members already cut in... >"<

and the background laughter and the comments from those watching in the studio don't help at all...

hi kriza,

did you catch what Eric said that Minwoo kicked the chair? I listend over and over and still couldn't understand. Another thing that was hard to hear was the part Minwoo said Solbi looked pregnant and Andy said, "Why are you saying that!" and I miss the part right after that and then he said something about "it's okay for woman to have little stomach" or something like that.

let me know if you need help. I was too lazy to translate it. It's like 90 degrees right now and I'm too hot to do anything but watch clip over and over! LOL!

i'm in the middle of subbing it.... well, i'm pretty much done with the translation actually, only need to do the timing...

i'm still trying to see if there's more i can add, though.. coz it's so hard to catch every bit of the conversation!!! they were all like speaking at the same time!!! and sometimes they don't even get to finish their sentence and the other members already cut in... >"<

and the background laughter and the comments from those watching in the studio don't help at all...

Guest 80slitenite

It's like 90 degrees right now and I'm too hot to do anything but watch clip over and over! LOL!

I think by watching that over and over can make you feel hotter. hahaha

Thank you for subbing kriza!

Does anyone have a gif of Wannie and Jinnie jumping up and down like school girls? haha

It was funny when Minwoo said 너네 오늘 결혼 10주년이냐? Is this your 10th wedding anniversary? Since they were sitting infront of Shinhwa's 10 sign. haha

Guest CrazyYochy

You guys are awesome!

I can't seriously wait for the subs. Kriza you are the best!

I don't know how can you get all of what they are saying, I got confused only reading what they were putting while talking. And i guess you want to catch all the little comments.

I want to know what DonDon said after the AnBi kiss and what little comments every Shinhwa member made. Its killing me! :lol:

But seriously thanks a lot for subbing it!!!

Shinhwa Fighting!

Dondon said, "starting next week, let's change our concept!"

kriza, just wanted to add, I noticed in some of the comments in We Got Married forum that Solbi asked Eric "when is he going to get married". She DID NOT specifically say it to Eric. She asked generally to all oppas when they are getting married.

Also, I didn't see it before but Hyesung is throwing kleenex boxes at Andy. I thought he was just throwing it at the wall and the caption said, "punishing the new groom".

I want to know what DonDon said after the AnBi kiss and what little comments every Shinhwa member made. Its killing me! :lol:

But seriously thanks a lot for subbing it!!!

Shinhwa Fighting!

ahh kriza you are the best! cant wait to see the subs. its very cold over here and raining but its so hot or maybe its just me? haha. i just love this episode i keep watching it over and over again :D . wish that i didnt have school tmrow so i can watch some more. hehe <33 take ur time in subbing sending you my love and support :P <333

Guest kriza_09

Dondon said, "starting next week, let's change our concept!"

kriza, just wanted to add, I noticed in some of the comments in We Got Married forum that Solbi asked Eric "when is he going to get married". She DID NOT specifically say it to Eric. She asked generally to all oppas when they are getting married.

Also, I didn't see it before but Hyesung is throwing kleenex boxes at Andy. I thought he was just throwing it at the wall and the caption said, "punishing the new groom".

yeah i know that one.. since she said oppa deul...

and i don't think hyesung was throwing kleenex boxes... the boxes are much larger than that... probably the bags solbi used to bring the lunch boxes...

Did you catch what Andy said right after Eric? Sounded like, "all of sudden...(and something)".

yeah i know that one.. since she said oppa deul...

and i don't think hyesung was throwing kleenex boxes... the boxes are much larger than that... probably the bags solbi used to bring the lunch boxes...

Guest jean_kkp

oh i just watched it! its so bloody funny~ the way the boys got so excited after seeing andy kiss solbi! i feel happy for solbi, dont ask me why. haha, even though andy has specified many times that he doesnt like solbi that way after filming, i hope one day he changes his mind because solbi and andy make the cutest couple ever. even eric would give up andy for solbi. haha...

i LOVE it when they tried to record their kiss, so middle school!!! and they are almost in their thirties... haha this proves that age is really just a number. damn cute!

thanks Kriza for subbing it!!! im waiting for it to come out already. i just the ratings for We Got Married just went up!

Guest evelynphuong

ahhhhhhhhh

Shinhwa together hahahah as naughty as always

kakakaka

just see them together like this makes me feel SO SO SO excited

this makes my day

yayyyyyyyyy for Shinhwaaaaaaa

Guest angel2nyt

yes those boxes were the one she used to bring the lunchboxes.. there was a part where you can see andy helping solbi get the food from those boxes

Guest incarnadine

Lol I seriously loved that "We Got Married" episode. Shinhwa were looking all slick and sophisticated in their black suits but instantly turned into naughty, giddy kids backstage. Their reactions to Andy's kiss to Solbi were priceless!!! Eric stomping his legs up and down, JinWan jumping and hopping like bunnies, M kicking the chairs, Sung throwing the paper bags at Andy -- so SHINHWA :lol: also so funny how Eric, Jin and Wan looked at the hidden camera hahahaha

No wonder these men don't seem to age. They are boys at heart when they are together ^^

Guest nurkeyandie

omg, i just saw the clips and i was like "otoke, otoke, otoke" the whole time too! (sorry if my spelling is wrong!). but i felt so giddy watching the clips! and it's so funny how everyone had their phones out recording the kiss! was it solbi's idea to record though, coz she took out her phone right before the kiss? anyway, the boys were fangirling! hahahaha! i think deep inside they were all jealous...this might get them wanting to get married soon! omg! maybe that's why hyesung was quiet the whole time, i bet he was really jealous, not coz he likes solbi but coz he wants that kind of attention from a girl too! aaaccckkk!!!

edit: and andy was so panicking when the members started to leave! aaww, they were so embarrassed! gad, how i wish anbi would be a real-life couple!!!

Archived