[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sydney0428

strawberry16 - thanks for the news, hahaha oil and water, I wonder who can be the oil and the water between Eric and Hyesung. Oh yeah, i remember this story when Hyesung was drunk, they talked about it in Yashimmanman before. And Hyesung even throw cash in the air, hahaha. The members don't want to say who is that. but at the end Hyesung slipped it out in in his mouth that it was him, so funny :D Reading this news makes me want to watch that episode again.

yanee - thanks for the link, although I dont understand what are they talking about, just seeing them laughing makes me laugh also :lol:

finlandia - you draw that pic, you're such a talented girl. Thanks a lot for sharing it to us and of course we love it. You did a great job in this pic. I really had fun in guessing who is who. Looking forward to your drawings. Hope you don't mind if i'll grab this pic, coz its such a cutie one.

Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! Hope you have a great day.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catalima

Sungie MV is really beautiful, he should act in a drama ^^ RicSung always make me laugh, their relation is so strange lmao

finlandia: your painting is really beautiful~

And because it's already 16th February in Korea :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!

I wanted to post a pic but my server has some connection problem =/

finlandia: haha sry, i post your picture here without telling you  :sweatingbullets:.

ah so we were almost right XD

and i was so postive that the guy with the hat was not jinnie :P. should keep making drawings, so we can guess hahaa!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! =]. hope he's celebrating/ celebrated it.

i just had a quick question, figured this was the perfect place to ask it since you're all super fans! :)

for album 9, how come the song titles don't seem to correspond to the songs? 07 we can get it on...how come that one is all talking..and 08 so in love..is actually we can get it on...and then 10 w/ another title..has the lyrics for so in love..i can't figure out what songs are for what track since i can't actually read korean characters! help?! thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER MUN!! Officially the oldest in Shinhwa. HAHA xP

Hey Janers, I think the names were mixed up when you downloaded it off z-degrees

Guest readsandgeeks

gahh!!!

miss this thread soo muchh!!!

miss the updates of SHINHWA!!

i even miss our dearest mr.mun birthday!totally forgot about it.. :(

need some time off from work and school to catchup..

anw hw is the update for the shinhwa 11th anniversary project?

hope it goes well..

i have ideas but duno how to go about it..

who should i go to?

:blush:

the 11th annie project is not exactly receiving very good responses. haha

we only have 9 messages and a few pics~

hahah

but i guess it's because almost everyone is very busy ~

but i manage to get a few people to help advertise in shinhwa's thailand, vietnam and brazil fanclubs~

ahhh~~ i hope it will be a success~

hahah

maybe translations are needed for the basic instructions to help them understand better? i dont know

We even thought of a few ways to get it to Shinhwa.. 1) google/ yahoo 2) comment on minwoo's cyworld 3) Email GoodEnter....

haha

you can email you ideas to shinhwa11th@gmail.com

or

you can just post a reply in http://shinhwa11th.wordpress.com

<3 Nicole and Trish

S-060506 MCountdown Japan Backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJOHi2MTqo

It´s true... they put a smile in my face and tears in my eyes cause i miss them so much!!!!

I´m know that we watched this soo many times but i don´t help to avoid it...they are so funny and i´m missing to much see them together...I did read in absolutshinhwa about solitary life of Hyesung, my poor prince...he needs to meet the right person very soon, all of them...I think is time for ours boys to find someone who cares them in house...and wait for them with love and good meals ready... (Sorry for my bad english)

jama hahaha~ er. one idea is to hold pictures album poster of shinhwa and take a picture with them~ and under

"Describe(briefly) about the photo:" you can type "supporting Shinhwa always" or you can leave that part blank xD

roni75 i miss seeing them together tooo~~~

they are always goofing around and disturbing each other~~

haha and JinDyric were so cute ~!! disturbing sung and min while they were rehearsing!!

Guest grumpynomore

I was enjoying watching BOF episode 14 when I stopped in the middle of episode because I got so excited due to one of the scenes! It was too short of a clip so I made it a little longer. Hope you guys like it!

I miss seeing the boys together!

>>>

<<<

You guys HAVE to listen to this!

BRAND NEW - MR VERSION

It's an "MR or NudeMP3" version of Shinhwa's Brand New. I think this is the new craze for the netizens in korea, where they minimize the background music and emphasizes the vocals! I'm amazed how great they sound here! It's live and their dancing!! didn't really matter whether the bckgrnd music was on or off! they still sound AMAZING. Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan's high and long notes were WOW!!! Junjin, Andy and Eric's Rap were WOW!!! Minwoo and overall, they were WOW!!

im pretty sure everyone remembers about shinhwa's most noisiest interview!

the lady interviewer comes out to talk about our guys =]

[09.02.17][News] Kim Na Young: Shinhwa got really crazy during my interview

On the 16th Feb episode of MBC’s Norolwa, Kim Na Young talked about how she gets her interviewees hyped up by raising the pitch and volume of her voice.

She said, “Shinhwa in particular, they got really hyped up. You can still find videos with titles ‘Shinhwa’s crazy interview’ online now, they’re really amusing.”

“During the interview, I only raised my pitch and volume a little, and the Shinhwa members got all hyped up. They were so noisy the whole time, they really got me there.”

Source: Newsen

Chi trans: 堡堡@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

annnddd....

our andy

09.02.18][News] Andy: Music Bank was where we got our first #1 as Shinhwa

KBS2’s Music Bank will celebrate its 500th episode on 26th Feb, after it was first aired on 16th June 1998. In these 10 years, the show has seen many MCs come and go, and also singers that have more years of experience than the show itself.

As a program that has been an integral part of the music scene for 10 years, singers are all aware of the upcoming 500th episode too. Andy of Korea’s longest-running group Shinhwa shares his feelings about Music Bank’s upcoming 500th episode.

On 18th Feb, Andy told Star News, “To the singers on stage, Music Bank is a stage that helps them to realize their potential, and dreams of performing. It’s also a valuable experience for the newcomers too.”

Andy also added, “Music Bank was where Shinhwa got our first #1, and that was the first time we cried on stage too.”

On 8th June 1999, Shinhwa scored their first #1 since their debut for T.O.P, the title track of Shinhwa’s 2nd album.

Jumper, the new duo groomed by Andy himself, who also produced for them, also had their debut performance on Music Bank. Andy said, “The Jumper boys couldn’t believe that they were really on stage. I was really happy to see them standing on stage.”

Source: Star News

Chi trans: 草木番茄@andy4ever

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

grumpynomore omg shinhwa's name stayed on screen in bolded huge orange letters ^^ gosh... i love that <3

BRAND NEW - MR VERSION

It's an "MR or NudeMP3" version of Shinhwa's Brand New. I think this is the new craze for the netizens in korea, where they minimize the background music and emphasizes the vocals! I'm amazed how great they sound here! It's live and their dancing!! didn't really matter whether the bckgrnd music was on or off! they still sound AMAZING. Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan's high and long notes were WOW!!! Junjin, Andy and Eric's Rap were WOW!!! Minwoo and overall, they were WOW!!

hmmm is it suppose to be a bunch of girls singing??? is this the right video??? it doens't sound like Brand New to me.....

nevermind! it was like in the next few pages hehe.....i'll do this for you, hope you don't mind. thanks by the way and i definity agree with you.

Brand New - MR Version

BRAND NEW - MR VERSION

^ Cool~ Thanks for sharing :)

That reminds me, a few months ago, I did something similar with Shinhwa's Run too ^_^ First heard something like this on ocean's6, but had problems downloading it so went to tinkle with my version of it.

Listening to Brand New like this, I think you can tell they have improved from 7th to 9th album. You can tell Minbong's compositions/arrangements have gotten more complicated too.

I uploaded it here:

Archived