[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

OMO!

LOL at the screencaps. hahaha. I totally smiled so wide when I saw that.

"The number one group in Korea"

I totally agree with it!

Wow. The project is really doing great.

Keep up the good work girls!

Fighting!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grumpynomore

hi!

does anyone have the videos for the game show/clips from this video

i would love to see it even without subs! thank you!

Guest miss lakwon

Thread #1357!

Hopefully, we'll soon reach 1500.

I've been watching these great artists make their comebacks.

I can't wait for Shinhwa's comeback in 4 years.

It's a long wait but I know I can do it.

I have so much planned for me in the next 4 years.

I'll save so much money I can purchase 100 CD's of their 10th album!

We shall make history and make Shinhwa sell over a million cds!

We shall do it! We shall! Shinhwa Changjo, there is nothing we can't do! ^_^

Guest 80slitenite

Lol yanee. I was so happy when I saw that part too.^^

hi!

does anyone have the videos for the game show/clips from this video

i would love to see it even without subs! thank you!

Here are some grumpynomore.^^

Eric Hyesung Dongwan Dibidibidip

Shinhwa Happy Together Eng Sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEfCH5rDt4

Shinhwa YSMM eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPNg0T0lN-c

Guest miss lakwon

Okay, I know I've mentioned this to you guys before but I'm just angry.

No one ever replies or even looks at Shinhwa threads on the Pictures Section anymore.

I honestly think I'm one of the few who posts anything on their regarding Shinhwa.

I know that they aren't promoting themselves and all but this is just weird.

No one ever replies to anything I post about Shinhwa.

I seriously think they are slowly fading away like completely.

It's really irritating because I take so much time on creating meaningful and awesome threads for Shinhwa.

And it never gets recognized because for one thing no one leaves replies and the # of views is just horrendus.

If someone posts something about other celebrities (don't want to name) the views just shoots up.

Seriously, its all about TVXQ, Wonder Girls, SNSD, SS501, Super Junior.

I mean yeah they are big because they are promoting themselves like crazy and all.

We should still be acknowleding ORIGINAL KPOP GROUPS as well.

I was thinking its not only Shinhwa that's being ignored.

Other groups like HOT, god, FINKL, SES threads in Pictures Thread is never being overwhelming popular.

I don't know what happened to all the Shinhwa fans in here who were incredibly supportive.

They all left Shinhwa or something because I sense it every single time I visit here.

And it hurts me to think that because I'm trying to hard in Soompi to promote Shinhwa.

But no one every recognizes them (meaning doesn't even care anymore).

I'm honestly thinking about quitting Soompi.

Really, I am.

+) I'm just tired from taking my time to create things for my love (Shinhwa) on Soompi.

It will feel so good to see your threads do well. I see nothing in mine, honestly.

If you look back in all the pages of the Pictures Section, you'll see under my name,

everything is Shinhwa. Every single one is meaningful and never gets acknowledged.

Soompi isn't what it used to be. I miss the old Soompi.

I'm about 90% in my possibility of leaving Soompi.

^ aw, i hope you really dont leave =[. i know many people

in this thread like mommie alice

that dont reply in this thread because they are just too busy

but they still visit this thread...

now that you've said it...

its not that im leaving from shinhwa

its just that i have been too busy

but youre right

i should post more in this thread

and i will try to do it more

i just hope you dont leave =[. if you leave, this thread will be EVEN emptier.

i hope we can both work together to make this thread live on =]

btw... i feel like maybe the reason why no one really repplies is because most people post and reply on articles...

but since some of the boys have to serve in army, there really isnt much shinhwa articles with at least 2 boys together...

so we cant really talk about each individual work..

so it'd be hard right?

=/....

anyywaayyyssss:

wannie has posted some stuff in his blog. and has taken beautiiffuulll pictures! i think you guys should check it out ^^

yes he has made a new blog. woot :]

CLICK ME

on an even happier note... isnt this cute?! LOL!!

[comic] Christmas with Shinhwa the snowman~

2003193174769324101_rs.jpg

credits: Jaja Blink@shinhwa.biz

p.s..... can u guess who are in the pictures?

^ Woodong Couple fight? :D Wannie with his wine glass and bothering the sleeping Bong AGAIN...of course, he gets beat up by Choi Minsoo~ Is it bad if I say it's too cute? lolz

Thank you to everyone who took some time out to do the Brand New experiment :) You're all much too awesome. We've chalked up 6000+ views in the last two weeks.

And here are the updates on the stats, participant names and special thanks:

Keep watching and most important of all, remember to RATE! Since there's a limit to how many times you can rate a video, it's the most vital part of the experiment. And if you're missing from the list or want to be added, please let me know.

As for everyone worried about back-tracking and losing the link to the video, it's really no hassle. Search Shinhwa on youtube, and it's the first video that shows up.

In addition to the Brand New experiment, I wanted to point out that you can promote your fave Shinhwa video to everyone too. It seems that videos that are most 'currently' being watched/commented on, the video will pop up when you search for Shinhwa. For instance, if there's a Shinhwa interview that you really like and want other people to watch, it seems if there are enough consistent views in a day, the video will pop-up as one of the top three videos when people search for Shinhwa.

HAPPY WATCHING!!!

shinhwa4q.jpg

pic+gif credits: You know who you are! (I'm sorry that I don't. Yes, you may take Eric as compensation : P )

--------------------

hi everyone! it's been ages since i went to this thread.

i just suddenly realized how much i missed shinhwa.

and i went to you tube just to watch some random shinhwa videos.

i also want to ask if they ever performed Wild Eyes live?

Not just the dancing but the singing too??

if so, can somebody give me the link? hehehe.

Wild Eyes is one of my favorites. and the choreo is nice too!

the chair dance was definitely Shinhwafied choreo. hahaha!

^ I don't think there was ever a live arrangement for the song...like they never bothered making a instrumental for it. The closest live perf would probably be in the JTL&Shinhwa concert where some of the members sang over the recording. And the random times members sang them on shows (i.e. Sungie and Kangta harmonizing).

...unless there's a music bank perf I haven't seen cuz I think they were the first k-music show that required artists to sing a live of their song? can't remember if it was implemented before or after 4th jib though...

Request

Anyone has the choreography tutorial video for T.O.P? :)

Please help me. I would be very appreciate

^

Even though the dancer is a bit messy and looks like 'ah, I don't want to be here', the steps are pretty clear, so here you go:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1EidY6CDeIM/

And here's a really short animated version of the chorus:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CaazjEMhSmQ/

@miss lakwon-Thanks for always making an effort on Shinhwa's part. Unfortunately, it's true that there are fans leaving Shinhwa all the time, but there are also many that have stayed by their side. As for the lack of response on soompi to Shinhwa threads, I think there are several reasons.

First, like strawberry16 already said, older fans are busier as 'real' life takes over and there's scarce 'Shinhwa' news these days. I do notice that your threads also extend to members' solo activities, so I guess the scarcity in 'Shinhwa' news don't really affect how popular the threads are.

Second, I don't think everyone is aware of or visit k-celebs section often...either because they're new to both Shinhwa and soompi, or they would rather just visit the group and solo threads for updates/discussion. The way I see it, k-celeb thread is kind of a way to spread Shinhwa love to fans that aren't avid or strictly Shinhwa fans, and wouldn't usually visit the official threads.

Third, I may be speaking for myself, but the more experienced (?) fans may feel a bit redundant replying to the threads. What I mean is, they may have already replied to the same news/pics in other Shinhwa-specific forums. Also, I noticed, in comparison to fans new to kpop or other newbie groups, a lot more of Shinhwa fans have already taught themselves minimal Korean and they are able to access the news/pics first-hand. I'm saying that, they probably click on the picture threads to read other people's responses, but may not actually post a response.

I think a lot of people who go for updates in soompi may be new Shinhwa fans. In reality, it does get harder and harder for Shinhwa to draw-in new fans...but there are still new fans all the time :)

As for the THIRD point, I pointed out. PEEPS, it's a BAD habit. Do make a response in miss lakwon's threads because it keeps the Shinhwa name in sight and in mind.

miss lakwon, if it makes you feel any better, in the more popular Chinese Shinhwa fansites, each piece of news usually draws in 20-30 pages of response from the forum members.

Cheer-up, okay? *hugs*

unnie~ I can understand how you feel.. It's always about big bang wonder girls etc.. now on soompi. (i just have to grumble about the current kpop state) it's not about talent anymore but just 80% looks + song and 20% talent. it's a trend i realised with the huge influx of young idol groups.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, but it's just a trend i've observed.

Comparing this trend to the 90s' influx of idol groups, it just makes me miss the 90s idol groups more... =)

Please don't leave unnie.... I'm sure all of us here can work things out together =)

Guest 80slitenite

This is seriously too cute! Must watch jincha.

Cute Youngest Fan's Shinhwa [Eng]

miss_lakwon, I agree with all the reasons already stated by strawberry16 and crystalis.

Thank you for what you contribute to supporting Shinhwa. I really hope you don't end up deciding to leave. It is sad Shinhwa stuff doesn't get the same amount of response to let's say DBSK. In the end you do this for your love of Shinhwa.

Guest grumpynomore

thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive!

i'm still looking for the full video of shinhwa on girl5 :)

can anyone post the invidual thread for each member? i couldn't find junjin's!

Guest rose_liana

i hope miss_lakwon wont leave..i agree with crystalis...i'm among those who with her second reason..

thanks for posting the video's link 80slitenite..such a cute boy...he must be love Shinhwa very much...and i hope he'll still love Shinhwa..but, i'm curious, is he the same boy as the boy in this video...??

Little boy dance Wild Eyes & Wa

and yeah...like grumpynomore,i hope there is someone has the full video of Shinhwa with Girls5 in 2004/05 i think.i've been searching it for a long time...

about the member's personal(individual) thread, just check out greenblobfish's signature.. all are there...special thanks to greenblobfish, bcoz of your signature, i found Shinhwa Chronicle thread by kriza_09...i cried so much while reading the posts there...Shinhwa oppas must be have experienced and gone through so much pain and difficulties within this 10 years...and miss_lakwon's thread about the orange wave...i really love the thread...it makes me realize that orange is a beautiful,wondeful, brightest, sexiest, stongest colour in the world...haha

i just watching Wanjin videos of Change and 2001 Love Mansae...i couldn't stop laughing...they're so cute and funny...as expected, Shinhwa boys are the funniest and cutest boyband alive...!! :wub:

Guest jangneri

strawberry16, is it wansyung? or ricwan? Because the other guy has a D and the other guy is holding something a pillow/stufftoy with an E on it. xD So I guess it's either Eric or Hyesung holding something that belongs to Eric (I'm all for ricyung love! lol) And besides, those two guys are the one who can't 'stand' Dongwan the most. ahahaha~

rose_liana, I think I have that show. LQ though.

thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive!

i'm still looking for the full video of shinhwa on girl5 :)

can anyone post the invidual thread for each member? i couldn't find junjin's!

^ The link to all the threads are in my signature. The [J][J] are Jinnie's threads.

Heroine 5 ^___^

I checked and it's available for download in the Heroine 6 thread (Episode 7&8): http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94748

As for streaming, here's the playlist link: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...amp;iid=3415487

I know Heroine 5 was fully translated into English, but I don't remember if it was ever subbed...sometimes I get my English and Chinese subs mixed up :sweatingbullets:

miss_lakwon, awww.don't leave soompi. We need all the Shinhwa fans we can get here.

I know I never said this, but I really appreciate you creating all those threads about Shinhwa or Shinhwa members. You help to give exposure to Shinhwa to the younger generation of fans.

I agree with what crystalis said. I think there are a few reasons why not many people reply to the thread in the Korean Celeb Photo.

I really hope you stay in Soompi. It will make this thread emptier.

The cartoon Shinhwa, I think it's Dongwan and Eric, just beacuse of the scarf (?) they are wearing. One says "D" and the other "E".

I love watching other people dancing to Shinhwa. It shows that they took time to actually learn the difficult choreography. The little boy looks cute dancing to the song.

To the question whos in the comic. its ricwan ^^ hahaha! its kinda obvious it would be wannie right? "wine" xD so cute! hehehe

grumpynomore: i'll edit and come back with their individual threads.

look at my sig. i updated it with each members individual thread except erics because his isnt it in the music section and i will put his link up later.

Guest rose_liana

i wish i could understand it...but nevermind, Shinhwa is the only group which i can enjoyed and have fun watching them even without understand what they're talking about since their gestures and actions were too cute and funny.. :D

anyway, thanks for the SHinhwa-Heroin5 video's link crystalis... :wub:

Guest sydney0428

Im a silent reader of this thread for quite sometime now and this is the first time im posting here (hope i can post more here).

This Brand New experiment count me in crystalis, I will support this project. As there is nothing I can contribute in this thread before, at least by joining this project is the start that I can contribute something. I will visit it everyday and watch it from time to time.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive.

miss lakwon don't leave soompi!!! i felt bad coz i only post once in a while!! but i really love them it's just dat every time im on yt (especially now yt is giving me a big headache! :blink: )it take so much of my time,trying to watch all of their vids,im a new fan so im kinda collecting info about them,!! but now dat i know them maybe a little well so more time for lurking and posting,!! sorry!!! but i'll be posting more!! i promise!!!

we appreciate what you did and we will continue appreciating it in the future!!

as for the brand new project i am so happy for the big progress of the vid, and i'll be supporting it!!

HWAITING FOR US!!!

HWAITING FOR SHINHWA!!

Guest grumpynomore

i agree with roseliana. most of the times it does not really matter to me anymore if there are subs or not! shinhwa is shinhwa that's why they are so hilarious and fun to watch no matter what.

thank you cystalis for the videos :)

one of my favorite videos of shinhwa is the famous kissing video. i think i watch it at least three times a week. if ever any you gals are down just keep watching that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m7VA0SsiYY

my other fave is their we got married appearance. another hilarious one!

---

thank you strawberry16!

OH MY AFTER ANDY! IT'S JUNJIN ON WE GOT MARRIED! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE WATCHING/READING ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THE MEMBERS!

JUST FINISHED READING THE TRANSCRIPT FROM HYSEUNG AND MINWOO'S recent radio station guesting...hilarious!

Archived