[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

HEY EVERYONE! my friend is currently addicted to kpop and im going to introduce her to shinhwa what video clip should i show her? short and to the meaning of shinhwa? i really dont know >___< need some help here <33 thanks everyone!

^

Awesome! I hope another will join our ranks soon!

A short clip, you say? A good long one will always be YSMM, right?

I picked all the eng subbed ones, since I don't know if your friend speaks Korean ^^ They're also of their later stuff, since I'm not sure what kind of impact Shinhwa's earlier images may have on your friend lolz

For a short clip, maybe this interview (crazy interview during wansyung b-day) :Dhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=66Ahyr9WINU

Or would it be too overwhelming? :ph34r: lolz

If not, then perhaps the short new years happy together special, since they introduce themselves and everything:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKVL081lm84

I really like this one during 7th jib because it talks a bit about their music, shows small live clips, etc. ^^ It's the one where they're checking each others' ears for moles:

And this Oh! perf must be watched (besides it composed, written, choreographed and performed by our Shinhwa) :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rW4dy13IoQ4

Awesome fancam compilation (what they're like behind the scenes):

I guess the 8th jip photoshoots would be good too because it shows both their cute, funny side, as well as their cool side, and the clips are short.

-----------

Interesting to read how people's view on 'orange' changed after SHinhwa lolz

I really liked to color when I was little, so I've always loved orange and yellow because they were the best crayons/pencils/felts to color with. You know, when you're little and you try to not leave any white holes in your picture, those two were the ones that gave the best results when you had to color something big lolz Plus oranges (although the adults couldn't appreciate them and thought they were happy faces) and pumpkins where the fruits I 'learned' to draw after apples ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the updates! ^^

that girl is so lucky to attend the autograph session T_T and i'm so happy for her too that she got to attend it after SEVEN long years.

and gah, i can't stress enough about how PROUD i am of our Shinhwa men.. and the friendship they have among themselves is beyond what words can describe. all the struggles they went through.. all the obstacles, rumors, bashing they may have gotten during the beginning of their career.. must have been so hard. and it must have been so hard to find the strength to stay together as a group in the beginning and throughout their Shinhwa career. with all these other groups.. members are leaving the group to pursue another dream or for whatever reason and i think "shinhwa sang and did extra projects too, and THEY'RE still together as a group!" and yeah, my point it, Shinhwa makes it look SO easy to stay as a group when in actuality it's so hard, with all the struggles a celebrity goes through and the worries and uncertainties.. and gosh, i'm just so proud of shinhwa. it's not easy at all and i admire Shinhwa so much for staying together, staying strong and becoming stronger every time we see them.

gah, random thoughts all meshed together.. but goodness, i just love Shinhwa so much. <3

Guest jean_kkp

wow, i saw everyone's replies regarding orange colour and i calculated that people who replied hated orange for an average of 23 years. orange is such a unappealing colour to many people, our shinhwa must be really "special" to choose such a "unique" colour. haha! maybe other newer bands refrain from using orange not because of shinhwa, but because of how unpopular it is! HAHA. okay you know im just kidding, i love shinhwa okay. haha...

<3 the solo but shinhwa activities nowadays. its the best compromise they could get if they want to go on with solo activities yet be together.

who's missing production notes like i do? >.<

nglkt hey you mentioned about writing on the walls along orchard's tunnel too? why not we buy PERMANENT orange markers to graffiti there so ppl cant erase them away? xDDD we shall write, SHINHWA FOREVER, UNERASABLE. or something. pm me! im serious. hahahaha!!!

WOW, 7 years...I wonder how long it'll take me to see them. I really hope one day they'll have concert in Las Vegas as Minwoo wanted.

I wish I can get autograph on my CDs...it'll be my collectibles for my "future" grandkids! LOL!

I was thinkig of going to Se7en's autograph session near by my house this coming Monday but I decided to reserve that honor for any Shinhwa members. I want to get their autographs first before I get anyone elses....

EDIT: I'm sorry to hear the Kyhun from Battle quit. Shinhwa hope of creating Shinhwa Jr. is now gone. I wonder what Shinhwa members think about this....

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT ALL OF THESE NEWS.

THANKS YOU.

I was so happy to see oppa after the March concert, but I was shocked too, because he lost so much weight..... And I'm happy to get oppa's autograph after 7 years~ It's been a special day.....

Source: Syoungin

Chi trans: shinhwadream@shinhwazzang

Eng trans: midnightgirl13

^ @ mommie: yeah i could believe it either.. but i guess all we can do is support him. if he thinks he's better in acting i guess he is too. aw mommie yes i would like to get an autograph of shinhwa too! but i think it would be impossible... =[. i just cant wait until shinhwa have their children LOL!! haha shinhwa jr!! xD

crystalis thanks so muucchhiiess!! <333 *hugs u* haha i'll pick one of those. not sure yet o__o and yes till this moment i still have no finished my hw xD gosh.. i really hate history dont i? lol. i feel like my head is going to explode but tmrow is fridya so im fine haha :D

Guest jean_kkp

I just read in shinhwa.biz that SNSD made an official apology to Junjin... Anyone knows what it is about???

I also read about someone in SNSD making a remark towards Hyesung's voice.. Is it true?

I don't want to make any assumption without knowing the real situation...

I just want to know what exactly they did or said...

And if you do know something, please just write the information only..

keep your personal opinion to minimum... no bashing please... thank you.

hey kriza, there was a soompi thread regarding this few days ago, but its closed. here's the link

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218969

for those who are too lazy to visit the link, its basically tiffany dancing to junjin's Wa in a funny manner, and the rest of the girls laughing and giggling, leading many to think that snsd disrespects junjin. junjin's company requested for an apology, and the girls did. in the context of this, the girls are actually known to be shinhwa fans. my attempt to be very very neutral.

Guest nekori

Here's the link to the deal with Hyesung.

Tiffany from SNSD mocks Hyesung's voice, and the uploader says that she commented that his voice sounds like a goat. Should probably also apologize for this if she did say that.

Here's another clip of Tiffany doing her version of Junjin's dance I guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb8IzmnM21I

Guest slypatt

thanks so much for the youtube links.

watched the "goat" video - cant believe she actually laughed like hell after she said that "yeom so" word! geez.. SooMan needs to send her to some etiquette classes.

Guest angel2nyt

wow, i saw everyone's replies regarding orange colour and i calculated that people who replied hated orange for an average of 23 years. orange is such a unappealing colour to many people, our shinhwa must be really "special" to choose such a "unique" colour. haha! maybe other newer bands refrain from using orange not because of shinhwa, but because of how unpopular it is! HAHA. okay you know im just kidding, i love shinhwa okay. haha...

<3 the solo but shinhwa activities nowadays. its the best compromise they could get if they want to go on with solo activities yet be together.

who's missing production notes like i do? >.<

i'm totally missing the prod notes too

orange (before shinhwa) for me always equals to the color of the clothes people in jail wore :sweatingbullets:

that's the image i had for orange before shinhwa..

for me it was 13 years of orange hatred hahaha

by the way... NO BASHING OF ANY ARTIST HERE OKAY?!?

remember they already apologized

Guest ninka-chan

Hello all Shinhwa lovers!!

I wanted to ask if anyone have better quality of this photo T___T I really need it...

Thank you so much in advance <3333

winterstoryhj0.th.jpg

Guest fortuneteller

anything happened did happen. Let's forget them. They deserve no place here...

Orange color? B4 i hate it so much...But now, i love it SO SO SO much ^^ My mom was surprised and wondered why suddenly i change my fav color ^^ My neighbors in the campus said that my room is too much orange. They even asked me it's because i like to eat orange? no, i love apple ^^

[08.05.23] [Fan Recap] Jinsyung's fansigning session in Daegu

this is so cute

and it seems that sungie and jin are having fun while signing up those auto

gosh after 7 years?

she is so lucky

i wanna have a chc of meeting the boys too

T_T

ha ha ha

i make a promise to myself when they all comes back from army

whe shinhwa is shinhwa again

that is in another 4 years

i will try to find a way and go meeting them

whether it is a concert or fanmeeting i dont care

i just wanna meet them

:P

Guest Vika

You guys cannot tell the difference btw a joke and a seriousness huh ?

Dont blame for their joke !

Tiff didnt mean to be disrespectful towards Shinhwa

She is not stupid when she was mean to be like that ><

She is a human, and she cannot satisfy all you guys' pleasure

Do you guys know that Soshi was the only one who bowed everybody to express their feeling for the staff's help in HB concert ?

And a reason for something like :"they are going to steal my boys...OMG, I hate them" <<< hahaha , do you guys think that this is the funniest thing in the world ?

Anyway, dont bashing Soshi by these "very something" reasons, right ?

P/S: very terribly sorry you guys, I'm just mad becoz of some reasons for hating soshi so I used some terrible words ^__^ . Sorry again

^^

first of all

ur post is already a bashing

and pls dont come in here and said that

we dont want any prob in this thread

pls dont come in here and say stuff like that

sigh...

we already know that it is no point to discuss the matter already

it has already been dropped

so i am asking u to either edit ur post or anything cause it is spam

Guest Vika

@chubby : ok, you are not in those of Shinhwa' fans, right ?

Just we can express our discussion in public place like that

I just have a straight talk about this stuff

I like some words of fans here >>> :"They are going to steal korean males ...I hate them" :))

AMAZING THOUGHT !

Guest nurkeyandie

sorry, but some of the most recent posts (edit: sorry, actually, it's just one post that was hilarious) here just made me laugh.

all i can say about this whole (non)issue, to quote from 'we can get it on,' is this: "ten years in the game and they're still on top, you already know they can't be stopped...'

hahaha, sorry, i just can't stop laughing...

edit: it's actually two posts, sorry! my reaction after reading both: :huh: what'd she say (or maybe it's a he? who knows, right?)? :lol:

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST.

This thread is to discuss shinhwa matters only, please.

--

Anyways i've been gone for a while, i wonder if anyone can update me on these boys =/

Just want to thank everyone with translation and pictures. (:

Im just happy to know shinhwa sold over 96 thousands copy in just a month. thats a recrod. (:

Guest Vika

Yup, firstly, Tiffany is bad at korean....

So she maybe cannot use the right words when she comments on someone

Sorry you guys for all my words....

I will edit them :)

But I think Shinhwa fans will be understandable about this ^__^

Archived