ha ha ha

i love the way they are answering all the questions

seems like they are having fun with it

:P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for remembering me on Mother's Day. Just came back from early Mother's Day lunch/dinner.

Anyway, kriza, you better get your money ready because it looks like Shinhwa is having another concert in June. Just read it in Ocean's Six and everyone is excited.

Oh, don't miss JJ in Chattering Beauty this coming Monday and those of you who didn't catch Andy in Music Core today, make sure you go to his thread and click on the YT link. He was just too cute singing Propose to Solbi and giving her flowers.

happy weekend, everyone, and happy mothers' day to mommie alice and to my mom and to your moms! :)

Guest pao719

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!

And Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms, especially Mommie Alice who seems to always be contributing to this thread!

Anywho, sorry I didn't introduce myself! I come online in between all the craziness at school (college) so I just type what I remember and I didn't remember to mention my name ....*ditz moment* sorry. But my name is Paola hence the Pao but the English version is Paula. Nice to meet you Amy!

And thanks so much to nutzie, I'd seen most of those shows except for the Guerilla Concert which I just watched...needed lots of tissue!! :( Why was Jun Jin so emotional was he just overwhelmed because of the days events and realizing how much fan support/love they really have? Or was there something else that I missed?? Just curious.

I still have to watch Infinity Challenge though, thanks again! Oh and even though my Shinhwa adoration only started a few weeks ago...I'm already converting a friend or two, ha!

I'd also like to share this lil story...so after watching a few Shinhwa clips, listening to some of their music, stumbling on this thread...I decided to order my copy of the Limited Edition cd right? Well when I comes I'm playing it all loud and my mom comes by (Peruvian lady, only music in english she listens to is stuff I play or...ABBA?) anyway she's all, "who is that?" So I tell her they're kpop group called Shinhwa and that they're special cuz they've been together for 10 years and this is their 10 yr anniv album. Then I said they were no ordinary boy band and she says "of course not, they're REAL friends". And note, she has no idea who they are prior to this conversation. She explains just by knowing they've been together for 10 years in the music industry, no matter where, they have to be true friends. And while I did not turn my mother into a Shinhwa crazed fan...I could sense she felt a strong admiration for them even without really knowing who they are. The whole story may sound lame and logic tells you that duh 10 yrs = friendship...but the way she said it with such conviction, I dunno...it made me feel all warm and fuzzy cuz Shinhwa is SO special that even without knowing much about them, ppl can respect and admire them

Guest kriza_09

Anyway, kriza, you better get your money ready because it looks like Shinhwa is having another concert in June. Just read it in Ocean's Six and everyone is excited.

for real!!!????? why they haven't released any info while the concert is just a month away????

please keep me updated...

i hope they'll release the detail soon... i need to plan my schedule for summer...

Guest angel2nyt
Thank you so much for remembering me on Mother's Day. Just came back from early Mother's Day lunch/dinner.

Oh, don't miss JJ in Chattering Beauty this coming Monday and those of you who didn't catch Andy in Music Core today, make sure you go to his thread and click on the YT link. He was just too cute singing Propose to Solbi and giving her flowers.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMIE ALICE AND ALL THE MOMS IN THE WORLD especially my mom

didnt the ladies from misuda(yes that chattering beauties show) attend the shinhwa concert??

and the CONCERT!!!!

oh my gosh.. everyone's like spazzing in oceans six.. hahaha

more news on the 13th

Guest infinityyy

gahh!! another shinhwa concert?! <3

omgoodness. i may actually have a chance of going if there's another one this summer =OOO

aha, thanks for all the videos links that have been posted! it's so nice to watch some of the older shinhwa videos again<3

Guest nglkt

I watched SSP and it's OMG funny! I <3 it

Dongwan is SO HIGH! Jinnie is so cute =)

Dongwan's expressions are so amusing! Jinnie is so HOT too...

I think dongwan also find himself embarrassing, that's why he posted a diary entry apologizing for his behavior. haha

He was like "EUREKA!" when he thinks that that english word is correct.

I'm impressed at their english despite some errors like rainbow...

I was rewatching that again on KBS world and my aunt joined me. She was laughing so badly at dongwan's rainbow and eureka moment during WORRY. haha.

she totally admitted that dongwan is very good looking. And she was saying "isn't that shinhwa too?" referring to Jin.

P.S: She's not really a fan but she sometimes listens to them.

from the show, I think dongwan's a domineering person. probably that's why the rest always think he's very naggy and OLD. he tells the others what to do repeatedly... LOL

I have no idea how hyori was able to tolerate the both of them. KUDOs to her. Her ideas were repeatedly neglected, Wanjin were saying that she was the mole. (Jin's younger than her...it's a little rude to shout at someone older...)Everyone else was against her. But she's always happy and smiley. =)

another concert? yaaayy!! omg hopefully the guys will keep themselves healthy! they have so much to do, acting and promoting on shows, working on their solo activites <333

just wanted to share this, SHCJ never fails to amaze me ^-^ the food looks so good :P

[Pics] 080508 JinEyes & Yoenin Off Support: JunJin & DongWan M!ComeBack

Credit: JinEyes - Shinbiz

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Guest ebae89

man i love shinhwa :)

they always make me happy :)

time flies when i listen to their music,

watch them

haha love them :D

Guest jean_kkp

nat, i can't kidnap hyesung coz that's not real love...what?!? :blink: hahaha! but seriously, i like hyesung in the way that i want him to be happy and safe and all those good things - that kind of like (or love... :sweatingbullets: ) and i'm sure that's how you and all of us feel about our fave shinhwa members (if we really can decide who our faves are)...i do have a ranking (and we're kinda the same, jean) in my mind, but i love all six of them - it's hard to explain but i know you get what i mean... :blush:

haha andie you smart girl, i know what you mean. haha. im sure everyone has a ranking, but it's all good as long as we love all other members as well ^^ after being here for a few months, i can tell who wants to claim who already haha. kyaaa, eric... xD

OMFG!!! THERE IS A CONCERT? IN SEOUL? ...i wanted to kill myself because i regretted so much that i didnt attend their latest concert, so im all psyched up for this, i think i want to go!!! cant wait for details to be out so i can decide, take leave, break the news to my mother and rob the bank. but im the only shinhwa fan i know in real life so who wants to go with me? >.<

im back today for a translated note but there isnt any yet =( oh wells.

Guest miss lakwon

Shouldn't we be doing something for the Shinhwa members when they come to America?

Specifically, speaking for the Peace Concert and Hollywood Bowl.

I know the TVXQ fans are doing something really big.

It just hurts me to see that SHINHWA can't come and we can't do anything for them.

I want to desperately do something for them.

I just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Hi Edwards,

I thought it was agreed that if we post the link only (so that we can read news on solo activities since not all of us visit all the individual threads) and not post the whole article on solo activities here, it was okay.

When we had talk about this issues few months back, I thought that was what we agreed upon? Are you changing the rules?

You should post this in Andy's thread.

Remember this thread is for the group "Shinhwa", solo activities should be posted in their own respective threads. Since all the Shinhwa members are active in their solo activities now, please remember to follow our rules.

Guest strawberrybunny

ahh, no please please don't change the rule, links only is fine!

haven't we been doing this for a while now? and i think the mods of soompi are ok with it?!?

it's soo nice having the link around, so that we could keep up with the members solo activities you know? =D

it's like this thread is the head office and the individual threads are the branch =P

hope the rule won't change :tears:

about the concert in june, any more new? i don't know though, i'm not sure if i want them to have one or not (please don't hate me fans). I, too, still mad at myself for not be able to attend the 10th anniversary concert *smacking my head*. i wanted to go soooo badly, i still talked about it now to everyone :sweatingbullets:

the last concert was sooo touching and meaningful, if they have another one now, i feel like it's kindda ruin the feeling, i don't know, cause the last concert was like saying goodbye for a while and that us fan will wait for you guys to come back no matter how long it takes, we save our heart for shinhwa only!, hehe :rolleyes:

if they have another one now, yeah, it would be fun and another chance for those we couldn't go last time, but i'm afraid that the feeling won't be the same, i don't know i am just being weird now, sorry

thank you everyone for sharing the production notes, the links news, everything ^_^

thank you ^_^ :heart:

Guest nutzie

jean_kpp - hahaha they're probably busy having catfights to reply in this thread =P all eric lovers are allowed to share~ we used to only have 3 regulars who are eric lovers, so that's why it was shared between the 3 of us.. but all eric lovers are allowed to share, don't worry about it..

andie - hahaha for him to be happy and safe, you can kidnap him and with that, you can ensure he's happy and safe, how about that? =P i do have a ranking between the members like you too, but it changes every now and then.. like for example, because of andy in we got married, andy's ranking went a couple of notches up on my list.. but then again, the only rank that never changed since 2 years ago would be eric's [which is pretty obvious isn't it?]

pao - i've decided to call you that =P about junjin being emotional, how should i explain it? he was the one who had put a lot of effort trying to get people to come for the concert.. he worked the hardest amongst all the members.. so seeing that his hard work paid off probably made a huge contribution to him being so emotional.. for the most part, i think every guerilla concert is emotional anyways..

mommie alice - i PMed edward for clarification [cos i figured he wouldn't come in here to read our replies to him] so let's wait for his reply shall we?

heres some nice news for you girls ^-^

okay o.o. i will wait for edwards reply back to u guys.

[08.05.12][trans] How Much? Stars and Their Fan Clubs

*216,000!!!!! and that's not including all of us 'unofficial' SHCJ'ers!!! LOL what a nice number...216,000 - 1979.2.16 anyone? *

sc216000iy5.jpg

The ever reliable support army of the stars - Fanclubs! Stars exist because of them! Having started off as the "oppa squads", fanclubs are no longer exclusive to teenage girls - fanclubs of nuna squads, ahjumma squads, ahjosshi squads etc are all being set up, and grow from strength to strength. "Stars' Lifestyle - How Much?" will go into an exploration of the larger fanclubs, whose organizational structures do not pale in comparison to management companies.

(non-relevant info omitted)

As the scale of fanclubs grow, their organizational strengths grow as well. Although they are in essence just a group of like-minded individuals who share the same love for a particular artiste or group, they are extremely influential. They may seem like any other members of the audience, but once the performances start, one would be able to identify them right away. If green-colored balloons start to surface, you'd know that SS501 is present - their fanclub members amount to 115,000; and if blue-colored balloons are seen, Super Junior is in the house - their fanclub members amount to 62,000. And if you see the audience area slowly turning orange, longest-running group Shinhwa is about to make their appearance - the size of their fanclub Shinhwa Changjo sets the benchmark of all benchmarks with a whopping 216,000 members!

(non-relevant info omitted)

Source: Daum

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Archived