[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Okay, I tried not to say anything but I think we are getting little out of hand with posting individual member related posting here. (I think I'm little guilty as well because I got all excited about Andy/Solbi. Sorry....) :sweatingbullets:

I know there are alot of new fans here and please understand we are not trying to be mean but trying to follow rules set by Soompi mods so that they won't close our thread.

Please Please Please, read the rule that was set by the Soompi mods:

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

or if you see nutzie's post, she has it at the bottom on all her post so please pay attention:

1. no spam - discussion of individual activities go to respective individual threads

2. no request and posting of downloadable links

3. don't quote pictures - take out %7Boption%7D tags from your quotes

To be more exact, you can post here ONLY if you post regarding 2 or more members. For example, you cannot post about Andy and Hyesung here IF THEY DID NOT appear together in a clip. Good example will be Junjin and Dongwan will be appearing in Sang Sange Plus in about 2 weeks. Since they are appearing together in ONE show, it's okay to discuss it here. If you still don't understand, please feel free to PM me.

Again, please understand that this is not rule made by us (regulars). We would love to post everything here because it's alot easier and this is place we sent most of our time in but few months back we were warned by mods of Soompi and if we don't follow their rules, they will close this thread down.

Just in case you are a new fan and don't know about other member's thread in Soompi:

Andy has thread in Korean Music and K-Dramas & Movies

Dongwan has thread in Korean Music and K-Dramas & Movies

Junjin has thread in Korean Music and K-Dramas & Movies

Minwoo has thread in Korean Music and K-Dramas & Movies

Hyesung has thread in Korean Music ONLY

Eric has thread in K-Dramas & Movies ONLY

Thank you so much.

EDIT: If you really want to share individual member's activity with us, please see how Aindy does her posts. You can post here to link us to the other thread which has individual's activities.

Example by aindy:

[08.04.29] [Trans] Andy's Star News Interview [Part 1]

[08.04.29] [Trans] Andy's Star News Interview [Part 2]

[08.04.30] [News] Andy continues album activities with 'Propose'

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8800/12...7884min4pp5.jpg

Minwoo Oppa! I want a hug too! :)

I made a capture of this.

Isn't he just, so mine!? HAHA-

he looks so cute!!!! me too!!!! I want a hug tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks kassuma for the gifs!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!

now I really miss them :tears: awwww I really wish they would promote their album.

or at least perform their song. I just know they'll be amazing!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

LOL, most of you probably had watched this already ^_^, but here is not a.....not so quiet Hyesung for you ^_^

i love how he would make himself....better than the other members ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX7DSjMVnZA

!

this is actually one of my all time favorite videos of hyesung.

he was just wayyyy tooo cute and funny at the same time

all throughout the show. especially how he answered the questions regarding the rest of

the members.

let's see if I remember it correctly without watching it. I'll edit this after watching it. hehehe

minwoo- is too much sometimes

dongwan- i think he said he's a little bit taller than him

eric- when you get to know him there's nothing much

Junjin- he's been practicing those moves for months

andy- he's cuter than andy

hahahha i just love all his responses especially about eric.

edit: hahaha I got them all right!!!! he's really smart for thinking all those sutff about the members

I wonder though how the members reacted to it? it'll be pretty funny to know huh! I bet they'll be teasing

him like "fine you don't like us go back to HOT then!!!" hahaha just like what they said to him during a

recent interview. he almost got kicked out of shinhwa!!! hahahaha!!!

Guest nutzie

heh.. mommie alice, you beat me to it =P

miaka0210 - please take off the %7Boption%7D tags from your post.. you don't want to get warned by the mods..

for the new members - if you think the regulars are hard on you, we're actually trying to help you and each other.. not only this thread will get closed if we have too many people breaking rules [which means, we can't get our usual dose of shinhwa goodness] you will also be banned from the forum if you have too many warnings [and i think the limit is 5 warnings, or something] so please try to review the rules everytime you want to post something, and always go back and check your post to make sure you're not breaking any rules.. like mommie alice had said, it's on the first post of this thread, and i've incorporated it into my signature just to randomly warn people.. thank you..

Guest samshiku

yep, to all changjo-ers...it is sad BUT true that we can only talk about shinhwa, not individual members...SOOOO if you do wanna talk or spazz about them you gotta talk about at least two of them and more...and they must be collectively discussed...

i found some ancient real photos of the boys! gosh they look SO RAW and YOUNG.

wannie is really pretty

hjb0sug1zh1005003201696dm7.jpg

gk5q7ln3vu1005003201696ex4.jpg

minu, jinnie, eric...i wonder if they had any inkling of the success they would achieve 10 years down the road?

2gt5bt6y421001692f01eoq1.jpgricjinmingo4.jpg

wannie looks so blind lol

dg9vvi5f8b10016911eebip9.jpg

76ip7297ri100167e650fxz7.jpg

woo...

those pics

look at eric he looks so young so innocent (he is still innocent now also actually ^__^)

but gosh...

this is so cute

^_^

and look at them in school uniform

aish

bald headed wannie is hawt

:P

ha ha ha

10 years and they didnt chg that much...

actually they all have changed

all looking better and hawter

thanks for sharing this pics with us

so good looking

kakkoi nei?

I know not a lot of people watch Gold Fishery Radio Star because it's a lot of talking and not everyone understands Korean or can read chinese subs. It also kind of shows since no one's talked about Mindy's appearance last month on the show...despite it's hilarity :sweatingbullets: So just wanted to share the end clip where Mindy sing T.O.P. together when they had to pick a song meaningful to them (thought it was cute). They picked T.O.P. because it was their first #1 song ^^ You get to hear Andy rap Eric's intro to the song and earlier in the show, you see Minwoo helping Andy out with rhythm etc. Mindy's actually my second favorite shinhwa pair to go on shows together lolz Andy's short Love song perf was good and relaxed, and Minwoo dance was cute ^^

Here we are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MXcJMir2PM

And if I remember correctly, one of the DJs was the MC when Shinhwa first started performing this song. The perf was a live one and he was pretty inpressed with the boys at the time. So it must be something to watch the boys sing the same song almost 10 years later.

The DJs are so mean in a funny way lolz

They asked Minwoo why he was the one to stand in the middle during SHinhwa perfs. You hear Andy on the side saying, "You guys are so bad". Props to Minwoo for actually trying to answer this lolz So Minwoo was talking about there being 3 tall members, 3 short member, how angles wasn't important compared where each members preferred to stand, etc when Shin Jung hwan says, "We'll let you go if you give us the answer we want" and Minwoo's like "Fine, I like being the center of attention" lolz

After T.O.P., Shin Jung hwan asked Minwoo whether he thought Andy or Eric was able to sing better. Minwoo picks Andy and Shin was like, "Then Eric must be really bad". >.< lolz

I thought it was kinda interesting how the DJ in pink (can't remember his name) kept referring to Minwoo as 'M' :sweatingbullets: Even when he talks directly to him, he calls him M.

Then they went on to discuss how Mindy felt appearing on the show. Andy said that it appeared to be a very difficult program, and the DJs went on to say that Mindy were very difficult guests too because they can't 'really' say bad things about them since they ate a lot of free lunches provided by Mindy's fans. Fed to keep their mouths shut lolz

At the end of the show, they asked Mindy what certain things meant to them.

The first one to be asked was Minwoo:

Shin: What does Shinhwa mean to you?

M: Brothers (Brotherhood)

Shin: What does music mean to you?

M: Drugs. Not that I've tried drugs before, but it has the same addictive properties.

(And then everyone kind of takes the discussion serioiusly)

Then Andy was next:

Shin: What does 'lunch' mean to you?

Andy: What? Why do I get ask that?

Shin: Oh right, that was prepared by the fans. What about music?

Andy: Happiness

Shin: Okay, good for you then. (interview ends abruptly and everyone moves on while Andy is suffering by himself lolz)

Sorry, just typing whatever's popping up, so a lot of it doesn't really make sense and doesn't quite capture the moment :sweatingbullets:

That was about 10 mins of the show and there were two eps. Pretty funny stuff. To me anyways.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry to say this but I HATE Gold Fishery Radio Star! It can be funny IF they let the guests talk. Half the time, hosts interrupts the guests and then more than 50%, they talk about themselves. I was so looking forward to Minwoo and Andy appearing on that show and was so disappointed when they hardely got to talk. It's also so loud, hosts all try to talk all the time. I especially hate host Goo-Ra. I think that's his name...forgot his last name. He is not funny and rude. At least other hosts are funny.

I really don't want Shinhwa members to appear on that show anymore. It's waste of their time.

EDIT: I always meant to thank you aindy for always updating us. Thank you. And I have to go to work now so I don't have time to read what happend to Andy....hope he is okay. Members are working too hard. First Dongwan, then Minwoo, and now Andy.

I know not a lot of people watch Gold Fishery Radio Star because it's a lot of talking and not everyone understands Korean or can read chinese subs. It also kind of shows since no one's talked about Mindy's appearance last month on the show...despite it's hilarity :sweatingbullets: So just wanted to share the end clip where Mindy sing T.O.P. together when they had to pick a song meaningful to them (thought it was cute). They picked T.O.P. because it was their first #1 song ^^ You get to hear Andy rap Eric's intro to the song and earlier in the show, you see Minwoo helping Andy out with rhythm etc. Mindy's actually my second favorite shinhwa pair to go on shows together lolz Andy's short Love song perf was good and relaxed, and Minwoo dance was cute ^^

Guest aindy

EDIT: I always meant to thank you aindy for always updating us. Thank you. And I have to go to work now so I don't have time to read what happend to Andy....hope he is okay. Members are working too hard. First Dongwan, then Minwoo, and now Andy.

it's my pleasure, mommie alice.. *hugs*

love sharing the news that i know, especially since it's Shinhwa we're talking about here..

i just hope and wish that all their individual threads be active, not just this thread..

even if our boys would enlist, please let's keep this thread going..

Guest lord_jedi

there are too many rumours and no official release of info about why andy left temporarily during 4th album.. fans can only speculate, but nobody would know for sure except for andy himself [and maybe the members and his family] so don't start bashing on sm, because in part, sm did contribute a lot of shinhwa's success as a whole [minwoo said it himself that the rigorous training that they went through made the bond between the members really tight..]

nobody's currently serving just yet.. it is said that eric and dongwan will be enlisting by this year [i think after their solo activities].. i think junjin and minwoo are enlisting next year, followed by andy the year after that [if you've lost count, that's 2010 for you..] hyesung is not enlisting due to his problematic knee..

Don't worry. I'm not bashing SM. That's why i put the word 'actually do that'. Of course SM contribute many things to them. Without SM, they will not be as they are today. ^^

I knew it already that all of them has yet to serve their military service. ~Since they all busy with their own solo activities. :sweatingbullets: I got to stop reading baseless information. Thanks for clarifying for me though. ^_^

i found some ancient real photos of the boys! gosh they look SO RAW and YOUNG.

wannie is really pretty

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4509/hjb0sug1zh1005003201696dm7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dgk5q7ln3vu1005003201696ex4.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D76ip7297ri100167e650fxz7.jpg%7Boption%7D

Yeah... Dong Wan looks so pretty.

They all look so young. Hye Sung looks nice with that kind of haistyle.

And Dong Wan with that super short hair. I have a hard time to recognize him when I watched SMTOWN's 2001 winter MV. Is it? ~Couldn't remember though. Then, i finally figure out that it was Dong Wan after all... ^^

is shinhwa promoting their 9th album at all?

How many albums did Shinhwa sell?

nop they are not promoting the album at all

the album is really just for us

not for new fans, not for the market

or anything

it is just for us

:blush:

seriously

i dont know

after the whole sold out deal with the special edition one

there's no news whatsoever on how well their album did

it doesnt really matter for them isnt it?

gah

that's why i love my shinhwa oppas

ha ha ha

:wub:

Guest sine81

shinhwa is really something.. they are everything..lol

love how they stay together so long.

love how they can make something small into something interesting, fun, and cool

love how they care and will put all their efforts for their fans..group activities and solo activities

love how they show their true selves, but still bring a positive-good image.

love how they care about family and friends

love how they don't portray themselves as top stars and act snobby and selfish.

love how they are doing what they are doing out of love, passion, and happiness

what is bad about shinhwa? nothing. No member in shinhwa show any weak links. They all shine and bring something special to the group and to the entertainment world in their own way. I tried to think about it. What if so and so wasn't there anymore, and then I was like, it just won't be the same, because each member has influenced and impacted one another in some way. The members will not feel or be the same if one is gone; cuz each and every one of them have some kind of bond and connection with each other. I can't see shinhwa go on even if one member is missing. All six make up one. started out strong and still going strong. The power and strength of SHINHWA.

Guest miaka0210

miaka0210 - please take off the %7Boption%7D tags from your post.. you don't want to get warned by the mods..

so sorry about that! :sweatingbullets:

thanks for reminding me!!

shinhwa is really something.. they are everything..lol

love how they stay together so long.

love how they can make something small into something interesting, fun, and cool

love how they care and will put all their efforts for their fans..group activities and solo activities

love how they show their true selves, but still bring a positive-good image.

love how they care about family and friends

love how they don't portray themselves as top stars and act snobby and selfish.

love how they are doing what they are doing out of love, passion, and happiness

what is bad about shinhwa? nothing. No member in shinhwa show any weak links. They all shine and bring something special to the group and to the entertainment world in their own way. I tried to think about it. What if so and so wasn't there anymore, and then I was like, it just won't be the same, because each member has influenced and impacted one another in some way. The members will not feel or be the same if one is gone; cuz each and every one of them have some kind of bond and connection with each other. I can't see shinhwa go on even if one member is missing. All six make up one. started out strong and still going strong. The power and strength of SHINHWA.

i totally agree with everyting you've just typed!

seriously i bet if all of us here on soompi woud each give a reason

as to why we love them, it'll take us forever to finish it. ok maybe not

forever but you guys know what I mean. haha :lol:

there's just so many LITTLE things about them that you can't help but

love and then when you add them all up it suddenly becomes this one

big amazing reason as to why we love them!

And at times even though I think I already know so much about them

i'd suddenly find another new reason as to why I love this group so much.

Guest nutzie

miaka0210 - no problem.. thanks~

amy - seems like we're in luck =P minsquare91x subbed the prelude part of the golden fishery radio star.. and it stopped quite abruptly, so i assume [or more like, hope =P] that she's gonna sub the rest of it.. yayy~~ the pink host called minwoo "emmy", or that's what i heard [well he said M이씨 which sounds like emmy sshi =P].. which i thought was pretty hilarious.. oh here's the prelude part..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGkj4guMTAk

another clip, super duper old one.. a mini drama that's stupidly cheesy and cliched.. but i watched it anyways cos the members made it funny =P i love how eric and hyesung were shouting "SHINHWA!" at each other in the beginning with dongwan dancing at the back.. minwoo makes a really hilarious waiter.. he spoilt the mood =P poor andy became the target of eric's ball.. and eric grabbing dongwan's ball when he didn't have enough.. oh please don't think of it in a perverted kinda way please -__-"

Guest angel2nyt

Thank you for sharing. Sorry to say this but I HATE Gold Fishery Radio Star! It can be funny IF they let the guests talk. Half the time, hosts interrupts the guests and then more than 50%, they talk about themselves. I was so looking forward to Minwoo and Andy appearing on that show and was so disappointed when they hardely got to talk. It's also so loud, hosts all try to talk all the time. I especially hate host Goo-Ra. I think that's his name...forgot his last name. He is not funny and rude. At least other hosts are funny.

I really don't want Shinhwa members to appear on that show anymore. It's waste of their time.

i have to agree with you on this..

i remember watching this show because a certain artist was featured there..

and i realized that yes, most of the time its the hosts talking to themselves most of the time..

there are four of them, so when there are only one or two guests, they will sometimes get more airtime than their guests..

sometimes their funny,

but of course, most people dont watch the show because you wanted to hear the hosts talk and talk and talk but because of their guests

i am indifferent with kim goora, but i still adore his son

cant wait for wanjin on sangsang plus!!!

Guest kriza_09

some things i just picked up from we got married:

1. during shinhwa MBC interview, did Lee Hwi Jae say '충재 느끼해'?? at first i thought i heard it wrong, but the more i watch it the more it sounds like it...

2. at some point dongwan drank from solbi's cup... i guess they're pretty close..

^ really? wannie drank from solbi's cup? wow wonder how close is their relationship :P *rewatchs clip again*

nutzie LOL ahaha! loved the 2nd clip. that was so lonnggg ago o____o haha. didnt expect it to be THAT long ago xD. they are so cute though ahaha. shouting SHINHWA and yes minwoo drinking out of eric's cup. wish there were subs. might be even funnier haha they just look SO CUTTE back then!! kekeke

[08.05.02] [News] Andy in Music Bank shows battle spirit

Andy's 'We are Married', attract home electronic CF invitation

Archived