[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest devylann

jus got my special ed too...my number is 042760.... jus found it too...i mus have been stupid or something bc didnt know where to find it....hahahaha... maybe i was jus too excited esp after looking at the book!!! LOL...:D

jus watched shinhwa on "we got married"...hahhaa...dongwan is so AWESOME!!! lol...never expected him to do that... and loved it wen junjin and DW were chanting..."bo bo hae" hahaha.... andy was not even shy.. he jus went for it...he must really be comfy with her now... hahaha...and now he bought solbi a thank you ring as a friend...wow.... i dunno...in my book... a boy buying a ring fir a girl is never a friendship thing.. i mean for me....a ring means something..... like a commitment... dunnno...i mean they said that the ring does not mean anything else except for that but i think peeps are gonna think more of it anywase.. like i am... hhaaha... GO ANDY!!!

cant wait to catch junjin and DW on SS2.. hopefully someone will be nice enuf to sub it for us non-korean folks who dont understand korea...lol....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I LOVE SHINWHA!!!

I am soooo addicted to their 다시한번만~~am I the only one? lol

That song is sooooooo good!!!!!!

Shinhwa always have good vocals~:)

Guest lord_jedi

i hope im not too late to comment on this! when i was around during 4th jib period, i remember quite clearly that the idea i got was that SM fired Andy because they thought that he was playing quite a useless role in shinhwa (WTF RIGHT, i was soooo angry to hear that). so andy returned to america because he got fired, then they used studies to protect his reputation. but eric and the other guys still held for andy, they still wanted andy to come back. somehow andy was in korea during the guerilla concert screening where he watched and cried to himself when he saw his hyungs trying so hard to win him back. eventually sm re-hired andy and the rest is history =)

I never knew this. SM is really something if they actually do that. I'm glad that ShinHwa left after their contract ends.

________________________________________________________________________________

Just a question...

There's so many things that I read about ShinHwa's military enlistment. So basically, can you guys tell me when and who's seving their miliraty duty now? I read somewhere that Hye Sung is not serving his military duty now because of health problem? I doubt it though. Sad that he didn't go together with Kangta. I wonder why...

Eric and Dong Wan is serving now, right? When they will be out? I read so many rumours... Just confused about the whole thing.

To see them performing together now will be impossible... T_T

Guest nutzie

there are too many rumours and no official release of info about why andy left temporarily during 4th album.. fans can only speculate, but nobody would know for sure except for andy himself [and maybe the members and his family] so don't start bashing on sm, because in part, sm did contribute a lot of shinhwa's success as a whole [minwoo said it himself that the rigorous training that they went through made the bond between the members really tight..]

nobody's currently serving just yet.. it is said that eric and dongwan will be enlisting by this year [i think after their solo activities].. i think junjin and minwoo are enlisting next year, followed by andy the year after that [if you've lost count, that's 2010 for you..] hyesung is not enlisting due to his problematic knee..

Guest catch22

i hope im not too late to comment on this! when i was around during 4th jib period, i remember quite clearly that the idea i got was that SM fired Andy because they thought that he was playing quite a useless role in shinhwa (WTF RIGHT, i was soooo angry to hear that). so andy returned to america because he got fired, then they used studies to protect his reputation. but eric and the other guys still held for andy, they still wanted andy to come back. somehow andy was in korea during the guerilla concert screening where he watched and cried to himself when he saw his hyungs trying so hard to win him back. eventually sm re-hired andy and the rest is history =)

even though the news above are considered rumors because they have no grounds, i believe its the truth because of what andy says during his promo activities. he admitted to being inferior to his hyungs in shinhwa, and how netizens called him a non-member. all these must have reached sm as well, which resulted in him being fired.

look andy~ at how well u have done! im so proud of you and im happy he is slowly getting his confidence back ^^ andy fans are great! lets continue to love him

I realize, that like nutzie said, they're all speculations and bashing SM is kind of pointless and even unfair, but this somehow makes more sense to me. I never knew that rumor, but I always wondered how emotionally everyone, esp Eric, talk abt the time he was away and how difficult it was and how they hoped he'd come back. I realized he was loved, but I always suspected there was a bigger reason to why he was out of Shinhwa during that time, and yes, his inferiority complex also points to that. And the studies' claim was never really properly described, right? Didn't make sense that they couldn't work out his certificates or whatever. So thats interesting to know. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing Dongwan and Junjin on Sang Sang Plus!

Guest miss lakwon

1209337884min4pp5.jpg

Minwoo Oppa! I want a hug too! :)

I made a capture of this.

Isn't he just, so mine!? HAHA-

My lil sister was watching TV today and I was kind of off to the side, and suddenly I heard Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha playing (well, technically Manfred Mann's song Doo Wa Diddy), and I was like what's Shinhwa's EUSHA EUSHA doing on Canada's national television???!! XD

Haha~ The lyrics though, were actually "Mini, mini, mini wii, mini wii~" during the "doo a dee dee dum dee dee dum~" chorus. Yup, it's the theme song for a new Mini Wii commercial haha~ Random, but I thought it was cute :D

Guest Sakihokou

>0< I'm very very very very...... miss Hyesung on these day >0<

He didn't have even a small article or archive

:tears:

while all other member have a lot of activities

I miss him so much

I want to see him

where is he now

Guest kassuma

i miss seeing shinhwa promoting their jibs on tv shows like in the good old days...still wishing they would do a comeback performance with run at least once!

some gifs of them together

blinkie2.gif

j4.gif

b_BA783F89D35BEA7D.gif

011cb9.gif

ghgh.gif

BDC5C8ADB9E8B3CA.gif

av-8979.gif

av-3475.gif

love285dc8sqw712hb8iq8.gif

Guest strawberrybunny

i was just rewatching the anycall CF with Lee Hyori and Eric and thought that they make a good match..no? (Eric lovers please don't hate me :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: lol, actually i am TOO, but i think they would make a pretty good match, they should work together in a movie or something ^_^

ah, I remember those days that i didn't know shinhwa existed :tears: , when i first watched the CF, i was just like it's pretty cool, that's about it, now that i am crazy about shinhwa, eric all of a sudden just become...so HOT :w00t:

does anyone know when the DVD of their concert will be out? i am dying from waiting =( after "we got married ep.7" (thank you Kriza ^_^) all the members are so quiet? only andy and junjin news? what happened to eric's drama , dongwan's 2nd solo , hyesung's 3rd solo? isn't minwoo doing something in china also? :unsure: lol, what happend with hyesung anywayz? but again, he seems pretty happy, quiet, but happy, pretty relaxed actually ^_^. shinhwa = chaos!

lol, they should make a drama with ALL shinhwa members in it! you know, the friendship theme, could be with the music passion that they have or could be their dreams if they're not singers/actors and of course, the love story of each member, wahha. each member has their own style and their uniqueness toward their significant other ^_^ and haha, you can't leave out how they would start teasing one another like they did to andy and solbi :w00t: :w00t: (lol, why do i feel excited talking about this...wierd! :sweatingbullets: )

it would be a really really long drama indeed, but hey, the more shinhwa the better right? ^_^

*sigh* i miss them together already T_T, i've been going back and rewatching show like xman, loveletter, ysmm where they're all together and.....attacking each other! :tears: :tears: :tears:

bleh, sorry for babbling too much

this is so off topic with what everyone is discussing, sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest cutiepad

Thank you kriza_09 for subbing the shinhwa cut off the the show "We got married"., i watched it for over a thousand times...

and here's my comment for the cut...

as i rewatched everything.. i found out:

1) how jinnie eats oranges.. and how he can make u laugh with his side comments..

the " i don't even have a spoon" is really funny...

2) wannie was co cute doing the lame jokes.. esp "so you had a baby?".. did you notice how themembers gets embarrassed by wannie's lame antics?.. in my head.. wannie's too cute .. who cares??

3) hyesung's really a quiet guy...

4) in the group.. Minwoo would be the source of mischievous stuff..,and dongwan will execute...

if you rewatched the clip.. it was Minwoo who initaiated the strawberry eating.. then when they are about to kiss. he was whispering something to eric from afar... and he was actually speaking with the directors of the show when they are about to take pictures of solbi and andy...

and Dongwan .. will execute the plan.. because he is so witty.. and knows how position himself...

hehehe

thanks again kriza

actually i kind of dis-agree that hyesung is a quiet guy.. because hyesung has admitted himself that he acts differently in fron of a camera...

i wonder if any of you remembered Dongwan in this show.. where he tricks Hyesung and Minwoo into believing that he and his "girlfriend" are going to get married.... etc...

in that show, hyesung really had a outgoing personality... and minwoo was really quiet...

it would be great if hyesung was more outspoken in "we are married" when they were eating together with solbi

actually it is

kinda hard to know what they really are in reality

we cant say they are this and this just based on what we see on tv isnt it?

but since that is the image they portrayed and we have seen them for ten years already

i think not all is fake

:P

and as usual

the have their own role to play

this time minu talks much with wannie oppa

while others play the laidback role

but sometimes

u know that minu is not that taltakative too

most of the times

u can see minu at the back of all the commotion minding his own business

not caring much of what is going on

anyway....

why sungie oppa is so quiet?

most probably cause he really not sure what is going on...

he has that blank confused look on his face the whole scene...

he even said that at one point of the show

:D

kinda cute i think

^_^

Didn't andy say himself that his parents were really sick , which is why he took a break and went to care for his parents during 4th album?

i always thought it was his studies, but then Andy said that on a recent show.

i highly doubt SM could just fire Andy like that. Theyre bound by contract, since the contract was up until their 6th album.

and he even confided in solbi that his mom was very sick and that good health is the best thing in the world

Guest genie828

Does anyone know the reason why Shinhwa does not go on variety shows to promote there album?

I really really really want to see them on tv.

Guest strawberrybunny

LOL, most of you probably had watched this already ^_^, but here is not a.....not so quiet Hyesung for you ^_^

i love how he would make himself....better than the other members ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX7DSjMVnZA

as for Andy's situation during the 4th album, there are sources that said because of his study, other sources said because of his parents, they talked a little bit about it in DVD 2 from summer festival (shinhwa 7 best) but there was no subtitle so i still cannot understand what they were saying about that, but may be they will hinh something about the reason ^_^, it could be because of both? but yeah, andy did talked to solbi about how his mother's health was not good =(

but hey, at least it's 6 now and we know that it will forever be 6 ^_^

hope you guys enjoy the clip ^_^

God Bless!

soooo sorry about this post!!!, i was carried away by how funny it was

sorry!, can some with authority please delete it or....move it?

thank you sooo much ^_^

Guest CrazyYochy

LOL, most of you probably had watched this already ^_^, but here is not a.....not so quiet Hyesung for you ^_^

i love how he would make himself....better than the other members ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX7DSjMVnZA

hope you guys enjoy the clip ^_^

God Bless!

Thanks a lot for this! The first video I saw of Hye Sung was the one of X-Man (it was a special because all the Shinhwa members where in it) in the 'Of Course' section and I thought he was quite interesting, I saw him more like a shy guy, kind of careful with what he says. Watching him in this variety show he shows an other side of him, quite talkative and expressive.

The little I have seen of Dong wan I think he is the funniest guy, his sense of humor is different and hilarious. Love his not so good jokes. I think he is quite a character.

About Andy, I think his cuteness won my heart. I think he is very handsome and charming. Because he himself says he is an introvert is quite difficult to get to know the real him unless he trust you. ( I can relate to him in that, I consider myself a 'social turtle').

I soon as I get to see more videos of the rest of the guys I might be able to give my opinion on them. As you might notice I am new Shinhwa fan so I don't know much about them just yet.

Thanks to All of you for sharing the news articles, pictures, etc.

omg kassuma xD u just make my days beter dont u hehe. love those gifs!! hehee wish we went to same school. could spazz all day HAHA

sry everyone heh. lurked here yesterday >__<. ooo andy and the ring. we all know it means more than friendship right? haha. nothing much to reply on o__o and i have lots of stuff to study for tonite >< ugh working my butt off. last 1 month and then summer vacation!! haha then i'll have lots of time to be on soompi :]

Guest miss lakwon

Alert! New Pictures of Eric on Set of '최강칠우'

200805020727095580rz6.jpg

200805020916079610pt2.jpg

200805020916079611xj7.jpg

As you guys know, our very own Eric Oppa will be in a new drama called "최강칠우."

He will be the protagonist along with Gu Hye Sun, the female leader.

I cannot wait for June to come! "최강칠우" Fighting! :)

Archived