[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miaka0210

wow! it feels like an eternity since my last post. damn school and exams!!!! ughhhh!!!

anyhow....i feel the same way about not seeing shinhwa on today's episode. i was really really really really

looking forward to it. oh well another week won't hurt right?

In Ocean's Six alot of fans are upset as I am because we were "tricked" thinking today's episode would have Shinhwa in it. Now we have to wait whole week! It's going to be the longest week!

Last capture from next week's preview: I wonder what they saw that they are all very surprised! Anyone know?

I think it was the camera. I guess they didn't know that the whole thing was being filmed?

But they were all so cute though. Eric's expression was like "WHAT!!!! NO WAY!!!!" But then I love how

junjin and dongwan reacted though. they're expression was like "hmmmm how did I look like back there?

did I look good?" hehehehe I just can't seem to stop myself from thinking this stuff since I can't understand

their language. So sorry!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jean_kkp

oh no, seems like its so long since i last posted... haha. actually ive always been around just that i dont have much to say...

urrrgghh what happened to my post

anyways, always love the weird subgroups and the shinhwa couples of course

we all know why eric is in the younger group, because he believes that he is younger(than andy sometimes)

hahaha

did you read shinhwa's secret hospital visits in popseoul

hahaha

gosh the concern really...

ive always noticed that even when ps posts about shinhwa, there is always that sense that they like shinhwa no matter how hard they try to not sound as if shinhwa was some other boyband

haha i felt it too. i actually mentioned it over at PS that they care so much about shinhwa. i guess being 10 years in the biz does get u some respect, no matter what u do. esp in korea since sunbaes get the respect they deserve. our shinhwa are sunbaes right.

OMG LINH!!!! MY ET LOVER~~~

i can't imagine eric being in we got married O_o" i'll probably be seething mad.. or maybe not.. cos i love solbi - andy.. so i guess i should love eric - random girl too? but i don't think eric will be like alex though [not that being like alex is a bad thing, i love alex too..] even in short solo interview his ETness shows after some time, so i don't think it'll be long before he shows his ET side.. even park shi yeon said that when he was with her, he doesn't act cool, but showed his silly self instead..

can you imagine if all the shinhwa members are in we got married? as in, not only guesting, but be coupled with some random girl [and hopefully not crappy ones] that would either be heaven or hell for the fans =P

can't wait for this sunday~~ although i can't watch it live -___-

OMG! i will die if all shinhwa are in We Got Married!!! because after watching it, i love andy sooo much more, if all the members attend, dont i have to love everyone so much more? is that even possible? haha i will self-combust, i will. i'd die to see how eric treats his girlfriend, die because of the sweetness and die of jealousy... >.< i love eric so much i dunno what to do if i see him happily married. haha. i want to be happy for him! he's of the marrying age. haha.

but yeah, like many people i stayed home to watch it live... only to see that there is SO LITTLE SHINHWA. aish... but at least it means that there is more shinhwa in the next ep. this may keep me living to next week. haha...

i really love solbi and andy!!! (over at LJ it seems that they dont support this couple >.< )on another note, ANDY IS ATTENDING 8VS1 TONIGHT, HOSTED BY SOLBI!!! i hope to see some AnBi action. they are just so cute!!!

Guest kriza_09

I was just at Ocean's Six and it sounds like Shinhwa is having an encore concert on 6/21 and 6/22. I could be wrong but it sure sound like it.

Some fans are doubting it because of the way article was written. It doesn't sound definte but indication is there. They are calling it "Soulmate" concert?

The article was just too hard to read/understand so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

kriza, are you going again? LOL!

OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS!!????? I AM SO GOING IF IT'S TRUE...

i was deciding of whether to go home (to indonesia, my home country) during summer or stay in the US and do internship...

if shinhwa is going to have another concert in june, that makes it MUCH easier for me to decide... go home and transit in korea.. ^^

i really want to go home and see my family... :rolleyes: (and shinhwa of course :sweatingbullets:)

BUTTT!!! then it means i'll miss the peace concert on June 28th (assuming that there's really going to be one)

or maybe i can go home for a month until june, then transit in korea for the concert, back to the US, peace concert and then internship for 2 months???? sounds like a perfect plan, doesn't it? ^^ maybe i can even get on the same plane with hyesung or minwoo or whichever shinhwa members who are coming... ahh i feel so ecstatic right now... >"< i hope they'll release the official info soon...

ARGHHHHH..........

Guest polkadots

er... i can hear hyesung there

unless my ears is dying up on me

but i am sure i heard sungie's voice

:unsure:

hmm weird...

well, my bad sorry. sungie is totally there. all my bad * banging head to the wall* How dare I forget him??

But

Whoaaa??? There're having ANOTHER concert???

Still can't make it anyway....

So... Shinhwa's not on this Sunday ep(i mean yesterday)?, well, at least we still got Eric on the phone hehe

Guest da_thao

even though i was only 6 when they first met each other,i must say...that day was the happiest moment ever because SHINHWA is together for the first time and it'll be like that forever.i am trying not to sob thinking by next Christmas,things will shift a little...

I was just at Ocean's Six and it sounds like Shinhwa is having an encore concert on 6/21 and 6/22. I could be wrong but it sure sound like it.

OMG. Really? Because if that's the case, they cannot use OLYMPIC PARK STADIUM as their venue because BIGBANG is having their concert there on both days. So where will there venue be? Hmm...

Anyway, the eric, solbi and andy convo is the last episode of "we just married" was really funny. LOL @ eric and andy. HAHA. Poor eric.

Guest nglkt

CONCERT????!!! IN JUNE!!! It will be my sch hols and I WILL BEG MY MUM TO LET ME GO.

Hopefully there will be... reading ocean six now.

encore concert

is this for real or what?

such a short notice for this

it is like so sudden

^_^*

will they have time to do it....

i mean they all now have started their solo/individual activity

and they all are scattered around all over the place...

kibda hard to round them up now....

aish....

that would be nice if it's the true

for now

i just wanna wait for the shinhwa must go on concert dvd

:sweatingbullets:

Guest rainie_chu

i've got a request..

anyone has the romanized address of GOOD ENTERTAINMENT?

hope a kind shinhwa fan would help out ;)

135-921 Seoulshi Gangnam-gu Yuksam 2 Dong 725-45

I'm sure you'll be able to find it with this map: http://www.goodenter.com/about/about_location.html

Right now, it's pretty hard to miss coz there's a huge Hyesung and Lyn "His & Her Story" poster outside. And it's very near a psychological institution. HAHA~

Guest ivey79

Hello all, I normally don't post but I was just recieved my Shinhwa album too and I couldn't resist joining on the fun. I got #1318! Isn't that cool? The picutures alone were worth the money and I will keep them forever. Go Shinhwa!

Guest ladee_bug

me too^^finally got my copy!!!! #1295!!! i like that number :)

I really hope the encore concert rumors are true cuz I'm going to be in Korea at the time!! I would do ANYTHING to see them perform together!!!

The pictures are so GORGEOUS :w00t: wow...I bet they'll still be handsome when they get older :) They'll always be good looking to me!

Guest cutiepad

135-921 Seoulshi Gangnam-gu Yuksam 2 Dong 725-45

I'm sure you'll be able to find it with this map: http://www.goodenter.com/about/about_location.html

Right now, it's pretty hard to miss coz there's a huge Hyesung and Lyn "His & Her Story" poster outside. And it's very near a psychological institution. HAHA~

thanks a million!!! rainie_chu, you're an angel!!!

------------

We're married..

i wished that shinhwa was on this week!!

i didn't see hyesung in the preview.. strange strange.. i wonder where did he go???

Guest nurkeyandie

omg, encore concert?!? i wish i had money to go!!! :tears:

and thanks, aindy, for those links about andy, anbi, and shinhwa. andy looks hot in those shanghai concert pics. O.O i've always just thought of him as cute but, man, he looks really handsome in those pics! :sweatingbullets:

i swear everyone's hooked on 'we got married' coz of anbi and shinhwa... :D

Guest Despoina

Hello all, I normally don't post but I was just recieved my Shinhwa album too and I couldn't resist joining on the fun. I got #1318! Isn't that cool? The picutures alone were worth the money and I will keep them forever. Go Shinhwa!

haha I got number 1311 ! :}

Does anyone have the translation of what the last couple of pages says?

08.04.21] Shinhwa non-appearance on We Got Married disappoints viewers

Some fans of 6-member idol group, Shinhwa has voiced their disappointment at MBC Sunday Sunday Night, “We Got Married” program.

The preview last week had showed Solbi conversing with Eric on the phone with Andy feeling jealous after that. The next part of the preview sees Solbi appearing at Shinhwa’s 10th Anniversary Concert and had a conversation.

Solbi had requested Andy to make a call to Eric which he did obediently. As Andy was connecting the call to Eric, Solbi was flustered and excited at the same time. In the conversation with Eric, Solbi tried to make Andy jealous by asking about Eric’s ideal type. During the conversation, Solbi made a startling confession to Eric, “I really like Andy oppa!”. The preview for next week sees Solbi getting her mum to help her make some meal boxes which she later takes it to Shinhwa’s 10th Anniversary concert for Shinhwa to eat.

An irate viewer posted immediately on the website after today’s broadcast saying, “They didn’t show what was previewed last week but previewed the same thing for next week! I purposely cancelled my appointments to stay at home to watch yet…”, showing disappointment in “We Got Married”.

Others gave the same view, “Although I like ‘We Got Married’, I naturally felt disappointed that Shinhwa didn’t appear since they were previewed last week. This was too much.” Another viewer wrote, “I purposely postponed my 2D1N vacation just to catch a glimpse of Shinhwa on variety programs for quite a while together. Then they said that they would come out next week instead. They really think that we are fishes trying to hoodwink us to take the bait!”

source: coolsmurf

asianfanatics.net

yeah.. really.. everyone was so excited and attached to the tv that day.. yet they tricked us.. but they didnt really say that they would air the episode last week did they? O.o. anyways a lot of people are kinda dissapointed now =/

be back to edit. for replys ^^

LOL omg all of us are like excited for the next we are married episode hehe :D.

another concert?! REALLY? AHHH *excited* cant wait!! too bad i cant go once again right? *still too young* sighhhsss.

Guest angel2nyt

OMG. Really? Because if that's the case, they cannot use OLYMPIC PARK STADIUM as their venue because BIGBANG is having their concert there on both days. So where will there venue be? Hmm...

Anyway, the eric, solbi and andy convo is the last episode of "we just married" was really funny. LOL @ eric and andy. HAHA. Poor eric.

that's the reason why a lot of people are'nt convinced and the news baout shinhwa having an encore concert is a rumor because there will be another concert being held on the venue

Archived