[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love!melody

this thread is becoming more and more active :) hehehe! omg! so many pretty banners <3 this is making me even more excited and i now feel as if the legend is really returning soon ^^

kiyundy. wow sandy! so many pretty banners! <3 hahaha! i'm going steal not only one, but TWO! muahahaha! LMAO i hope you don't mind. my works are so lame >< LOL

Okay, how do you "steal" banners? LOL! Could the owners of banners pm me to tell me if I can "steal" banners and how do I "steal" banners?

I want one but don't know how to "steal"! LOL!

Anyone doing the countdown? I remember 2 years ago, someone did countdown and it was fun.

this thread is becoming more and more active :) hehehe! omg! so many pretty banners <3 this is making me even more excited and i now feel as if the legend is really returning soon ^^

kiyundy. wow sandy! so many pretty banners! <3 hahaha! i'm going steal not only one, but TWO! muahahaha! LMAO i hope you don't mind. my works are so lame >< LOL

Guest incarnadine

Hi mommy Alice! Of course you can "steal" banners lol... the makers of the banners wouldn't post them here if they weren't up for grabs :D You can use it as your signature by modifying your "My Controls" settings ~ just make the necessary credit or acknowledgment to the creator ^^

kiyundy & paigehk, those banners are SO nice!!!

About Andy's hair... I actually like it :blush: I love men who can carry the whole messy, slightly dishevelled ponytail look ^^ And Jun Jin... gaaahhhhh

gaaahh i leave for a few days stressing out on school and now i see all of this?! AHH!! *jumps around all

excited* i cant waaiitt and the pictures are out already? i really needa buy their merchandise O__O

angel2nyt the picture!!! ahhh the 6perfect men!! ^^ *hugs the screen* xD thanks for the picture!! ahh haha

ooo clips thanks nutzie! i'll look at them later after my spazz moment and replies xD

picklypickly thanks for the banners!! ahhh *spazz* haha they look so manly dont they? ^^

superficialme thanks for the clips ^^ i'll watch them later on today hehe

Guest ntlove16

mommie Alice I do count down! ^.^ So excited... I basicly running around and say: "10 MORE DAYS EVERYONE" Of course they think i'm crazy.... And I really am crazy about these 6 fine men....

I like to "steal" stuff more than "borrowing" it... This bring back the good old day when we used to say "kidnapping"

I like to kidnapped stuffs.... Especially Shinhwa.... Only if I could I would kidnapped them.... LOL

kiyundy., paigehk - You guys banner are amazing... I wish I could do something like that... My poor photoshop skill.....

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa 10th anniversary promotion

March 14, 2008

2005245898693712184_rs.jpg

A grand promotion to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Shinhwa is in progress. Shinhwa is set to release special goods like a perfume set, character figures, and teddy bears to celebrate its 10th anniversary.

“Because Shinhwa is the only group in the Korean music scene that has lasted for 10 years without a member dropping out, we think that Shinhwa’s 9th album and 10th anniversary concert hold a special meaning for Shinhwa and its fans. We hope that the 9th album and the commemorative goods that have Shinhwa members’ hearts in them will receive lots of love from fans,” a Good Entertainment official said on the 14th.

A 6-perfume set called “The Scent of Shinhwa,” which matches each of the Shinhwa members was developed and produced in cooperation with France Galimard, while the character figures were designed by cartoon character desginer Kim Kwang Ho.

More details on the goods will be up on March 17 in Shinhwa’s 10th anniversary site and orders will be received by mid-March in the said site.

With regard to Shinhwa’s 9th album, which also commemorates the group’s 10th anniversary, the jacket pictures were already photographed last March 3 and 4 at the Incheon airfield. The famous photographer Jo Sun Hee, who previously worked with other big stars like Rain, Wonder Girls, Lee Hyo Ri, Jang Dong Gun, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, took charge of capturing the 6 members.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa is scheduled to film a music video for its 9th album’s title song, which is said to be like scenes from a spectacular movie, on March 18 and 19.

Source: Newsen + krnloop

Guest hahahoha

shinhwa fans who can read chinese should definitely read this

HERE

it's basically some chinese fans' analysis of the financial situation shinhwa and good entertainment have, and the story behind shinhwa members' launching their own companies, not because of their ambition, but for the sake of saving good entertainment.

The 'article' was written prior to the release of dw - m - hyesung's album last year, but if u read it now, what's been written was actually very accurate.

hopefully someone who's good at translating can take some time to translate this and post it up so everyone would understand the struggles they are facing.

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the article and translation, adikkeluangman! Aghhh... must get fragrances... if my pocket can't handle them all at once, at least Jin's fragrance... LOL

Ohh man... I've read that article countless times already but every time I re-read it, I feel the same uncontainable excitement. I'm SO looking forward to their title track and MV!!! Speaking of 9th album, I wonder how it's going to be called? :)

That photo just kills me!

Yeap, shinhwa fans are just so talented. The banners are all awesome!

shinhwa fans who can read chinese should definitely read this

HERE

it's basically some chinese fans' analysis of the financial situation shinhwa and good entertainment have, and the story behind shinhwa members' launching their own companies, not because of their ambition, but for the sake of saving good entertainment.

The 'article' was written prior to the release of dw - m - hyesung's album last year, but if u read it now, what's been written was actually very accurate.

hopefully someone who's good at translating can take some time to translate this and post it up so everyone would understand the struggles they are facing.

Ohh yeah... I remember discussing this with chinese Shinhwa fans in another Shinhwa forum... apparently the financial position of Good! made it risky and hard for them to maintain each of the members under their wing, most especially as solo artists... there are a lot of other factors, really. Apparently too, Good! or a good percentage of it was acquired by another company a few years back, and that's where the financial and managerial troubles began.

That worried me for a while... but then again I have so much faith in our boys/men... their 9th album is going to be a hit and their concert is going to be a smashing success!!! :)

Guest incarnadine

incarnadine - Did I miss something? What fragrances? >.< Can you tell me what it is?????

lol ntlove16 ~ if you read the translated articles again, Shinhwa will be launching six fragrances, each fragrance suited to each member's peculiar characteristics :) It will be offered as part of their anniversary merchandise, and I SO want to get those!!!

Sorry dear but I'll need step by step instructions. LOL! Do you just copy it or do something else?

When I first saw the picture, I recognized Junjin and DW right away but had to really look twice before figuring out one by one. My old eyes are not seeing good as it used to... LOL! I wonder why photographer has Minwoo walking backward....

I wonder what those fragrances smells like....it can't be "too masculine" since it'll be mostly females who'll be buying it.

Actually I like Andy's hair in this picture. He looks "wilder" than others...not the "innocent baby of the group" look but more "wilder". However didn't he change his hair again? I thought I read something that said, "Gift to fans on White Day" and that Andy changed his hair?

Hi mommy Alice! Of course you can "steal" banners lol... the makers of the banners wouldn't post them here if they weren't up for grabs :D You can use it as your signature by modifying your "My Controls" settings ~ just make the necessary credit or acknowledgment to the creator ^^

kiyundy & paigehk, those banners are SO nice!!!

About Andy's hair... I actually like it :blush: I love men who can carry the whole messy, slightly dishevelled ponytail look ^^ And Jun Jin... gaaahhhhh

Guest ntlove16

lol ntlove16 ~ if you read the translated articles again, Shinhwa will be launching six fragrances, each fragrance suited to each member's peculiar characteristics :) It will be offered as part of their anniversary merchandise, and I SO want to get those!!!

Lol! Wow, Somehow my eyes doesnt have a focus part.... I usually miss out the stuff in front of my face....

I want them all, the six fragrances ....

I love strong fragrances... I like men ones... lolz...

Each of it suite the member eh, if I cant afford all, I think I'll go with Minwoo, and Eric first....

^.^

10 more days... Seems so long but go by so fast...YAY!

I miss seeing them together... Arg cant wait to see them together.... They are so fine...

I took a while to figure out where Minwoo and Eric is at.... Eric seems to lost a bit of weight, and i think he look younger too....

8th jibs is classic and elegant, then 9th jibs more on _______ <-----gosh, cant think of a word.... but the opposite of elegant and classic.......

Guest picklypickly

I'm so excited. me and my sister'll be celebrating shinhwa's 10th birthday together. we're gonna get cheesecake and overdose on shinhwa clips. anyone else planning to do anything special? I can't wait to see new pics, hear new music, watch new clips, etc. etc. And I have a question. Do y'guys remember when they came out with the winter album, there was a behind the scenes clip of them doing a photoshoot in like these kinda victorian looking outfits? Did they ever release the photos from that shoot?

8th jibs is classic and elegant, then 9th jibs more on _______ <-----gosh, cant think of a word.... but the opposite of elegant and classic.......

ntlove16: rugged and modern? i think they look rugged and manly. it's a dangerous combo.... haha.

mommie Alice: i've PMed you with instructions. :)

Guest ANJEE<3

Shinhwa 10th anniversary promotion

March 14, 2008

A grand promotion to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Shinhwa is in progress. Shinhwa is set to release special goods like a perfume set, character figures, and teddy bears to celebrate its 10th anniversary.

“Because Shinhwa is the only group in the Korean music scene that has lasted for 10 years without a member dropping out, we think that Shinhwa’s 9th album and 10th anniversary concert hold a special meaning for Shinhwa and its fans. We hope that the 9th album and the commemorative goods that have Shinhwa members’ hearts in them will receive lots of love from fans,” a Good Entertainment official said on the 14th.

A 6-perfume set called “The Scent of Shinhwa,” which matches each of the Shinhwa members was developed and produced in cooperation with France Galimard, while the character figures were designed by cartoon character desginer Kim Kwang Ho.

More details on the goods will be up on March 17 in Shinhwa’s 10th anniversary site and orders will be received by mid-March in the said site.

With regard to Shinhwa’s 9th album, which also commemorates the group’s 10th anniversary, the jacket pictures were already photographed last March 3 and 4 at the Incheon airfield. The famous photographer Jo Sun Hee, who previously worked with other big stars like Rain, Wonder Girls, Lee Hyo Ri, Jang Dong Gun, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, took charge of capturing the 6 members.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa is scheduled to film a music video for its 9th album’s title song, which is said to be like scenes from a spectacular movie, on March 18 and 19.

Source: Newsen + krnloop

so... where can i buy all these lovely goodies?! XDXDXDXDXD

are they releasing it on the 24th?

Guest soratino

Actually I like Andy's hair in this picture. He looks "wilder" than others...not the "innocent baby of the group" look but more "wilder". However didn't he change his hair again? I thought I read something that said, "Gift to fans on White Day" and that Andy changed his hair?

Ah well, the White Day post is very recent, and the photoshoot for 9th was ..early March, so he probably hadn't cut his hair yet.

that's all~

but yeah, they all look so awesomee! Can't wait for the news/behind the scenes to come out. ...not to mention more pictures!

Guest devylann

thanks for the updates!! we've all been waiting for so long... :D i could cry... and omg....the goodies..!!!! does anyone know if they are going to available to everyone???? i hope so bc i want them too....

Guest eunicenyl

Omg i really love the pics 4 their upcoming album!!

Just by lookin at their pic makes me sooo exciting alr :w00t:

Yah..they all look so manly...definitely different from those previous pics they took.

Regardin Andy's hair...i tink it looks good & it makes him looks kinda different from his previous image :wub:

Tks 4 sharing those pretty banners, kiyundy & paigehk!

If only i noe how 2 make such awesome stuff... :(

Guest kriza_09

^ i guess you don't know the rules of posting in here since you're a new member, but what you posted is considered spamming here.. so please edit you post..

Archived