[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Like you have stated: *speechless* they're trying to rip off shinhwa and the openworld entertainment! we ALL know that shinhwa's concerts in Japan were successful! i mean, though i haven't been in Japan nor did i experience the love for shinhwa from the Japanese, i just know that they adore our six gorgeous men! it only takes a matter of days for the tickets to sell out and they are saying that the concerts were not successful?! come on! who are they trying to kid?! argh! this is getting me pissed off! if i could, i would to to the person in charge and yell and scream and demand that they get what they deserve! *takes a deep breath* okay, all i have to say is: they made a big, and may i repeat BIG, mistake! hope shinhwa's fans in japan will do something about this! protest or something! anyways, either way, shinhwa doesn't need them! they will surely find another production company who would more than happily hold their SUCCESSFUL concerts! and be fair and square! sorry for my anger everyone. i couldn't help it >< i'm sure many of you feel the same way ><;;

I like you spirit ^^

Hwaiting! :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know!!!!! i can't take my eyes off the hottie muscle crab!!!! did you see how he was showing off his muscle!!??? lol..

Yo! was awesome.. too bad it was shorter than the original song...

at first i was like crab?? but then i remembered shin hyesung.

wow i guess i'm forgetting shinhwa.....*runs to watch love letter season 1*

Guest angel2nyt

for better/happier news..

Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concerts, Sold Out

Popular Group Shinhwa will come to their 10 year anniversary on March 24th. To commemorate this event, on the 29th and 30th of the same month at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, they will hold a commemoration concert, "Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Live in Seoul." Immediately after the tickets were on sale, the 22000 seats immediately sold out, and due to the rush to access the site for advanced booking, the server was down many times.

According to authorized persons, although they tried to sell the tickets on the 18th from 8am on the internet shopping site Intrapark, because of the many fans trying to access the site at once, the server was down several times, but at the end of the day, it was said to be sold out.

Currently, Shinhwa is very busy preparing for their 9th album to be sold in March, and the 10th Anniversary concert.

----------------------------------------------------

credits:

trans: soratino @ shinhwachangjo.net

source: http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20080222000024

Guest superficialme

hellooo-

this is my first time posting in this thread (i think), been a lurker for quite some time now. been a shinhwa fan for years and i agree with thier promo saying that: once a fan, always a fan

shinhwa forever, and im glad that their 10th anniversary concert is sold out! but im sad that i cant go. i promised myself that i will attend at least one shinhwa concert, how i wish i was going to their 10th, im sure they're putting alot of effort for this one.

SHINHWA SARANG!!!

Guest ntlove16
wow! what a great news.. haha! what could we expect? it's SHINHWA's concert! haha! is this concert their last before the enlistment?

I think what they meant is the last concert before the enlistment in Korea....

I think they will have the Japan concert

And hopefully Singapore/Thailand in the summer...

*cross finger*

i wish i could attend one of their concerts, i really wished they would come to u.s

i wish they show up @ hollywood bowl, but ahhh they're going to army soon ):

but hey i get to see minwoo&hyesung @ peace concert at least (:

wow the server was down ? ahhas it would be funny knowing that you wanted to buy the tickets

and the server was down but when you check back an hour later, all tickets are gone

thanks for the news <3

Guest love!melody

Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concerts, Sold Out

ha! beat that! LOL hehehe, though i didn't even get a ticket nor can i even go to korea right now, i'm so excited for some reason! i'm excited about seeing all six shinhwa members together again and i'm excited for all the people go to what will be the most amazing concert. march is almost here everyone ^^ aren't we all excited LMAO i hope this thread will be highly actuve once their new album comes out and they start their promotions (:

no surprise..

it's shinhwa!

^^

feel good

exactly what i thought! LOL aren't most of shinhwa's concerts usually sold out within a matter of a short time?? haha! anyways, bet the shinhwa members were really happy and proud of it while some of the may have been upset ><;;

i wish i could attend one of their concerts, i really wished they would come to u.s

i wish they show up @ hollywood bowl, but ahhh they're going to army soon ):

but hey i get to see minwoo&hyesung @ peace concert at least (:

wow the server was down ? ahhas it would be funny knowing that you wanted to buy the tickets

and the server was down but when you check back an hour later, all tickets are gone

thanks for the news <3

hey sandy! (: i really wish i could go to one of shinhwa's concerts as well. but school and parents and where we live ... it's now working out. but it's okay! surely, we will be able to see them all in person one day! ... at least i hope >< LMAO i wish they would have a concert in the u.s. too! they really should! rawr! LOL anyways, you're still lucky that you are going to the peace concert! at least you will be able to see hyesung and minwoo. *sigh* mind taking me too! i wouldn't mind going in your trunk or the top of your car or whatever you are taking to the concert LMAO the only chance i ever get of seeing korean celebs are when they hold concerts in NYC. my parents won't let me go out of the state by myself yet >< *cries* LOL anyways, hope you have a great time and give us all the insight of the concert w/ our two gorgeous men hehehe ^^

Guest incarnadine

That's what I'm talking about... how could a sold-out concert of 22000 tickets within less than a day be a loss? I really hope Shinhwa doesn't ger cheated this time ^^

So excited!!!! :w00t: Even though I can't go T_T

Guest superficialme

is anyone here going to their concert? this has to be the biggest event of the year (for me anyways), even though i wont be there to experience it. just shinhwa having their 10th anniversary is a big thing for me!!

does any one think they'll be doing some concerts during summer time around asia? just wondering, i hope they do and if not then they should appear on more variety shows together, i miss their sillyness and cuteness on screen!!!

Guest nurkeyandie

hello, hello, everyone!!! oriemaniyo (sorry if i spelled that wrong)! but i moved to a new apartment, my old laptop finally and irreparably broke down, but now i'm back from the dead. but wait!!! i just read about the peace concert and omg please tell me that the tickets aren't sold out yet. who's going? please, please, please message me, i wanna go! but i have no one to go with so please if you're going please message me so i can buy a ticket (if there's any left - oh, please God!) and watch with you guys! i just live in pasadena and i looked at my work schedule, i don't have work on the 5th so please, please message me! i'll also try to read the 20 million pages in this thread that i haven't read to get more info, but please message me! mommie alice? anyone!?! thanks!

I think what they meant is the last concert before the enlistment in Korea....

I think they will have the Japan concert

And hopefully Singapore/Thailand in the summer...

*cross finger*

oh i see.. but i thought i read from somewhere that their Japan concert was cancelled?

oh well.. how i wish i could watch their concert.. tsktsk..

thanks for answering my question anyway.. :D

exactly what i thought! LOL aren't most of shinhwa's concerts usually sold out within a matter of a short time?? haha! anyways, bet the shinhwa members were really happy and proud of it while some of the may have been upset ><;;

yup2..

glad we're sharing the same idea... :w00t:

but wait, what's the meaning - while some of the may have been upset..

*sorry, im sucha lame... :sweatingbullets: *

bluestar

u're welcome!!

Hi gals,

I need help from those of you who are very "high-tech".

I just purchase DVD ripper because I wanted to watch my Shinhwa concert DVD on my portable DVD but because of different region code, I'm not able to watch it. Anyway with the DVD ripper (which it converts to .AVI), I was able to rip it to my hard drive but the file is so big...over 3 GB!

Is there program (especially free) or way to convert my big file to smaller file like 1 GB or smaller?

If you know a way, could you please pm me?

I really want to watch my Shinhwa DVDs where ever I go.

Thank you.

P.S. Edwards, sorry for posting here instead of "technical" forum but I feel so much at home here and gals are like my daughters....

Guest lingling22
Hi gals,

I need help from those of you who are very "high-tech".

I just purchase DVD ripper because I wanted to watch my Shinhwa concert DVD on my portable DVD but because of different region code, I'm not able to watch it. Anyway with the DVD ripper (which it converts to .AVI), I was able to rip it to my hard drive but the file is so big...over 3 GB!

Is there program (especially free) or way to convert my big file to smaller file like 1 GB or smaller?

If you know a way, could you please pm me?

I really want to watch my Shinhwa DVDs where ever I go.

Thank you.

P.S. Edwards, sorry for posting here instead of "technical" forum but I feel so much at home here and gals are like my daughters....

.. hi mommie alice.. what program is it?

... maybe you can change the file to wmv format instead of avi...

oh and if its region code that you have a problem... i'll pm you later how to solve it...

...on the otherhand... i wanna go to Korea on my birthday.. so i can watch the concert....

the people going are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay so lucky..

anyways are ther anybody going to USC for M and hyesung?

Guest ntlove16
oh i see.. but i thought i read from somewhere that their Japan concert was cancelled?

oh well.. how i wish i could watch their concert.. tsktsk..

thanks for answering my question anyway.. :D

It's just postponed for now...

They said that the will have it the end of april, early may... ^.^

I wish I could watch their concert too >.<

But if I miss my chance in the summer,

I'll wait for them patiently.

2yrs, 3yrs, 5 yrs...

I'll wait for them right here....

Archived