[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

^ me too ntlove16... I felt a mixture of excitement and more sadness because I couldn't go to the concert :tears: Yeah, the poster is amazing. Imagine what it would be like seeing them live, onstage. hu hu T_T

In a recent interview with M, he confirmed that Eric is indeed working on his 1st album. So excited about that too~!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine - Oooohhhh.. Really... So excited ^^ I been waiting for Eric single for like forever now.... I think he sing "A story I can't tell" really good...

I mean there is off notes... But I love his voice ^.^ Very much....

I wish shinhwa will have a concert somewhere in asia in the summer... I'll definately going..... I'll be in vietnam for the summer, so if shinhwa or shinhwa members come to vietnam, i'll try to get backstage pass or vip ticket so i can sit in the front and take a lot of picture for everyone... :w00t:

[08.02.19][News] SHINHWA, got cheated for 5billion won.

Male group SHINHWA got cheated by the Japan's production company for over 5 billion won.

I hope they get the money that they deserve. They all work so hard for their concerts, they truly earned it. It's horrible what that company did to them.

Guest picklypickly

that poster looks so awesome! it makes them look so epic, which is appropriate considering they are the legend... haha.

and about the tokyo concert on youtube/fuji tv. are y'guys talkin about their recent tour or the old state of the art one?

EDIT: really? do you guys happen to have YT links where I can watch it?

Guest kawaii30ph

Finally! I already saw their concert. Secretly watched it in the office.... hehehe

they are fantastic. i anticipating every performance..

Trully AWESOME!!!

Guest kawaii30ph

Finally! I already saw their concert. Secretly watched it in the office.... hehehe

they are fantastic. im anticipating every performance..

Trully AWESOME!!!----OOPPPPSSSS... sorry wrong keys...

Guest kriza_09

ive watched most of it! the clips uploaded on youtube, ive seen. their remixes of all their songs are simply amazing. they outdid themselves. i agree about the yo! performance. i watched it 5+ times continuously after seeing it for the first time. it was breathtakingly sexy.

i know!!!!! i can't take my eyes off the hottie muscle crab!!!! did you see how he was showing off his muscle!!??? lol..

Yo! was awesome.. too bad it was shorter than the original song...

Guest PurpleRain

i know!!!!! i can't take my eyes off the hottie muscle crab!!!! did you see how he was showing off his muscle!!??? lol..

Yo! was awesome.. too bad it was shorter than the original song...

crab?? U mean Prince charming SHIN HYE SUNG showing off his muscle ??? :blink:

Please, Can you show me the link ........ :blush:

it's been awhile since i've last visited this thread..

Male group SHINHWA got cheated by the Japan's production company for over 5 billion won.

woah! that's a lot of money.. i know that they were in the business not just because of money. but i believe that they should get the money they deserve.

----

wow! i love their concert poster! i just wish that i will be able to watch in Seoul..

thank you for the translation, but since it's concerning dongwan only, you should post it in dongwan's thread and provide the link to that post in this thread.. sorry, it's the rule..

it's not too late to edit your post~

Guest lavenderwingz

does anyone know if they're gonna get the profits back from the concert they held at japan? i think that's pretty messed up how they were cheated for 5 billion won..that's a whole lot of money

Guest plumangel3

Hi everyone :)

i'm a big fan of Shinhwa but sadly i havent visited their thread until now >.<;

im sad about they're enlistment too. :(

it would be nice to see them before then but it seems impossible for me.

i was watching their concert SHINHWA,

and i was blown away. they were amazing :)

hehe i love them so much.

Guest love!melody

Like you have stated: *speechless* they're trying to rip off shinhwa and the openworld entertainment! we ALL know that shinhwa's concerts in Japan were successful! i mean, though i haven't been in Japan nor did i experience the love for shinhwa from the Japanese, i just know that they adore our six gorgeous men! it only takes a matter of days for the tickets to sell out and they are saying that the concerts were not successful?! come on! who are they trying to kid?! argh! this is getting me pissed off! if i could, i would to to the person in charge and yell and scream and demand that they get what they deserve! *takes a deep breath* okay, all i have to say is: they made a big, and may i repeat BIG, mistake! hope shinhwa's fans in japan will do something about this! protest or something! anyways, either way, shinhwa doesn't need them! they will surely find another production company who would more than happily hold their SUCCESSFUL concerts! and be fair and square! sorry for my anger everyone. i couldn't help it >< i'm sure many of you feel the same way ><;;

Archived