[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

[08.02.18] [News] Shinhwa's Apr concert in Japan postponed due to high production fees

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

12411138wz7.jpg

Shinhwa's last concert in Japan before their army enlistment, which was scheduled to be held in April, has hit a snag. This is apparently due to problems with the local concert organizer UDO Artists Inc.

Last December, Shinhwa met their Japanese fans in a concert that brought them to Nagoya and Tokyo. Due to the overwhelming support and requests for an encore concert, there were plans to hold their last concert before enlistment at Budokan in April this year. However, the local concert organizer UDO went on to quote excessively high production fees, bringing the project to a halt.

OpenWorld Entertainment, which is in charge of Shinhwa's overseas performances, expressed that during negotiations with UDO for last December's concerts, an agreement was already reached with regards to production fees. However after the concert, UDO went on to include additional costs and fees that exceeded the original amount that was agreed upon. Thus before these issues are resolved, the April concert will be postponed until further notice.

In addition, to resolve the problem, OpenWorld will be working with their local accounting firm and seeking legal advice.

A source from OpenWorld said, "Because of unforeseen circumstances, Shinhwa fans have unfortunately become the victims, we sincerely apologize for this. As this happened after the last concert and we need to resolve the outstanding issues, so we seek everyone's understanding in this matter."

Source: newsen&oceans

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwahcina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.02.17] [Article] Shinhwa Turning 10

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

60148199ne0.jpg

97873288bj0.jpg

Pop group Shinhwa has had an amazingly successful career eight full-length albums a ninth on the way four compilation albums and one best-of one Japanese album numerous CFs a large and devoted fanbase and successful spinoff projects for its members

Each member has a busy career on his own whether in acting music or producing

Shin Hye Sung has two solo albums in addition to a project group with singer friends Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon Group S Lee Minwoo has three solo albums and has branched out into songwriting and producing as well as acting Jun Jin acts and released a single Andy just released his first solo album Kim Dong Wan released a solo album last year and has a burgeoning acting career and Eric perhaps the most successful on his own has released no solo music work but gets the most CF engagements and acting jobs having starred in five television dramas if you count Wolf which was canceled after an on-set accident the most recent of which was last years excellent Que Sera Sera

So its pretty remarkable that throughout all that the group remains strong even if theyre taking more time to engage in individual pursuits

In anticipation of the groups upcoming tenth anniversary March 24 Shinhwa will be opening ticket sales on February 18 for their 10th Anniversary Live In Seoul concert to be held on March 29 and 30 It marks their first concert in Korea in two years theyve opened up a new website wwwShinhwa10thcom commemorating the event And their ninth full-length album meets its release next monthfont--><span style="font-family:georgiaPop group Shinhwa has had an amazingly successful career eight full-length albums a ninth on the way four compilation albums and one best-of one Japanese album numerous CFs a large and devoted fanbase and successful spinoff projects for its members

Each member has a busy career on his own whether in acting music or producing

Shin Hye Sung has two solo albums in addition to a project group with singer friends Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon Group S Lee Minwoo has three solo albums and has branched out into songwriting and producing as well as acting Jun Jin acts and released a single Andy just released his first solo album Kim Dong Wan released a solo album last year and has a burgeoning acting career and Eric perhaps the most successful on his own has released no solo music work but gets the most CF engagements and acting jobs having starred in five television dramas if you count Wolf which was canceled after an on-set accident the most recent of which was last years excellent Que Sera Sera

So its pretty remarkable that throughout all that the group remains strong even if theyre taking more time to engage in individual pursuits

In anticipation of the groups upcoming tenth anniversary March 24 Shinhwa will be opening ticket sales on February 18 for their 10th Anniversary Live In Seoul concert to be held on March 29 and 30 It marks their first concert in Korea in two years theyve opened up a new website wwwShinhwa10thcom commemorating the event And their ninth full-length album meets its release next month.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/02/shinhwa-turning-10/ and

Dailian.co.kr, E Daily

Credits to ShinhwaPhilippines and www.shinhwa.biz

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ticktockksw

Not sure if you guys have seen Shinhwa's new quasi-MV to 'I'll never let you go'

It's pretty cute and you can see the members celebrating Wansyung's b'days..

Hyesung's so dorky too ><

Watch <3 Shinhwa - 'I'll never let you go' Clip

& For those who have yet to see Jin's drama, it's out and uploaded >

Junjin's Chinese Drama - [EP1] - [EP2] - [EP3]

It seems the boys really like to keep actively working..

I didn't even know that Minwoo was releasing a mini album (I am so behind in Shinhwa news T__T)

Anyone update me with any news and happenings?

All I know is that Dongwan's preparing for his 2nd jib, Junjin's doing the same with his mini album (it's been a looong while), Andy's doing things in China, Eric has fan signings, Minwoo has his new album, Hyesung (?)..

Thank for the links ^^

Oh wow, that's the reason the concert is being postponed? Eh, that sucks for the fans then! Well, hopefully all works out fine.

Thanks Mommie Alice for the brief summary of the video with Andy+Eric. I haven't watched the clip yet, but it sounds really cute. lol. Thanks everyone for the news articles and pictures! <3

Guest jangneri

Has anyone watched the Tokyo Concert shown on FujiTV? It was awesome~ I bet all those who went to the Tokyo concert is remembering how it felt that day. and their encore was so cool! It was so hot!!! Their Yo! perf was one of the most awesome I'd seen as of now. wow~ Shinhwa is really great. Made me cry during the ballads though. I feel so depressed knowing I can't be there on Korea this March. >_____<

Are you going just for the concert or did you buy the special package where you can go to "after cocktail party" and meet the stars?

If I was single I would have definately bought the $300 or $400 tickets so that I can meet them personally but unfortunately I don't think my husband would like it if I spend that much money to meet Minwoo and Hyesung. I could only dream....

I wonder what hotel they will be staying? Maybe I can stalk them there? LOL!

Thanks for the link nutsie, I went and voted. Since I can't get to their Korea and Japan Concert :tears: I'm just gonna have to settle for the Peace Concert :lol: where I can at least see M and Sungie. Any one else here going to the PC?

Are you going just for the concert or did you buy the special package where you can go to "after cocktail party" and meet the stars?

If I was single I would have definately bought the $300 or $400 tickets so that I can meet them personally but unfortunately I don't think my husband would like it if I spend that much money to meet Minwoo and Hyesung. I could only dream....

I wonder what hotel they will be staying? Maybe I can stalk them there? LOL!

I'm just going to the concert. No after parties, it's a bit steep for my budget but if my Jinnie was there - I would be right up front, hubby or not !!! Are you going to the concert? I even told the lady at Rev Ent that they should ask Shinhwa to come over here because there would be a sea of orange princesses right in front screaming their heads off!!! If you find out where they're staying, me n my girlfriends will stalk with you :D !!!!

No unfortunately I won't be going to the concert. If it was Shinhwa's concert, NOTHING is going to stop me! Husband or not! In fact I didn't even tell my husband but he heard it on Korean radio and was teasing me "your Shinhwa is coming to USC". I jokingly told him I wanted to go and he rolled his eyes at me and had the look, "you are kidding" look. I did tell him the only reason I'm not arguing with him is because Minwoo and Hyesung probably only sing one or 2 songs at the most and since they are the only ones I want to see, I told him I won't argue with him. However, if Dongwan was also coming, it might of made me rethink really hard. I did warn him if the whole group was coming, I'm going NO MATTER WHAT! It would have been so great if Shinhwa had concert in Las Vegas. He could gamble (I'll even give him gambling money to get him out of my hair) and I'll be at the concert! Oh well....

Hope you have fun.

If anyone finds out where they are staying please post. I wonder what are our chances of meeting them if we walk around Korean town? I don't think Korean town has that great of nice hotels. I'm hoping they stay at Bonaventure hotel in downtown LA and it's only walking distance from my work.

I'm just going to the concert. No after parties, it's a bit steep for my budget but if my Jinnie was there - I would be right up front, hubby or not !!! Are you going to the concert? I even told the lady at Rev Ent that they should ask Shinhwa to come over here because there would be a sea of orange princesses right in front screaming their heads off!!! If you find out where they're staying, me n my girlfriends will stalk with you :D !!!!

Guest incarnadine

You girls are so lucky!!! How I wish I could go to their concert. :tears:

Thanks for the link, nutzie! I placed my vote already :) Wow, it's amazing how Shinhwa is leading!

No unfortunately I won't be going to the concert. If it was Shinhwa's concert, NOTHING is going to stop me! Husband or not! In fact I didn't even tell my husband but he heard it on Korean radio and was teasing me "your Shinhwa is coming to USC". I jokingly told him I wanted to go and he rolled his eyes at me and had the look, "you are kidding" look. I did tell him the only reason I'm not arguing with him is because Minwoo and Hyesung probably only sing one or 2 songs at the most and since they are the only ones I want to see, I told him I won't argue with him. However, if Dongwan was also coming, it might of made me rethink really hard. I did warn him if the whole group was coming, I'm going NO MATTER WHAT! It would have been so great if Shinhwa had concert in Las Vegas. He could gamble (I'll even give him gambling money to get him out of my hair) and I'll be at the concert! Oh well....

Hope you have fun.

If anyone finds out where they are staying please post. I wonder what are our chances of meeting them if we walk around Korean town? I don't think Korean town has that great of nice hotels. I'm hoping they stay at Bonaventure hotel in downtown LA and it's only walking distance from my work.

It's too bad you're not going. You should drop DW a line at his Good Ent blog and tell him to come!!! So this way you'll add to our Shinhwa Orange Princess Power (SHOPP) If Shinhwa comes it's basically a no brainer, if they land anywhere in the North American continent - I will be there screaming with everyone else. I hope that M and Sungie will sing more that 2 songs apiece, M needs at least 3 songs to rip his top off!!!

For a while I thought the MGM in Las Vegas was supposed to have extended them an invitation but I guess it never got further than that. I love your comment about giving your husband money to gamble, hahahahaha!

Hope you change you mind and join us!!! :D

Guest kriza_09

Hope you have fun.

i think they'll be staying at JW Marriot.. i'm not really sure, but aside from the VIP packages, there's also a hotel package: 3 nights at JW Marriot $300/night.. so i'm assuming they'll be staying there as well...

anyway, i'm going to the peace concert.. got the VIP plus package one.. my friend booked it for me and she's going to send the check tomorrow *waves at her ^^* hopefully everything goes well...

now i just need a place to sleep... anyone living in LA willing to give us a room??????

Guest valmylove

Mommie Alice, I like how you said... "If it was Shinhwa's concert, NOTHING is going to stop me! Husband or not!"

I am coming to LA too since I decided not to go to the Korea Concert! I am really hoping to run into M & Hyesung! I am still debating if I want to upgrade to VIP or VIP Plus package or not!

Where is everyone staying at? I want to stay at the Marriott too, if M & Hyesung is going to be there!!!

aw postponed? =[. well we can wait. no matter what.

nutzie thanks for the link :] i voted hehe <3 now if i can remember to vote everyday >__< *bad memory these days

EDIT!!!: =o *speechless*

[08.02.19][News] SHINHWA, got cheated for 5billion won.

Male group SHINHWA got cheated by the Japan's production company for over 5 billion won.

Last year December Asia tour management by Openworld Entertainment representative JangSeokWoo express that "The Japan local production company called up and said that the concert was gaining loss so we will not receiving any income. All the concert were sold off, and there was no coupon/ free ticket given out, such successful concert is gaining loss? We already had contacted our Japan representative lawyer and is planning to take every posibility of rights to look into this matter."

Through the proccessing, Openworld had release that there were lots of sections where not being explained, or a clear info towards it. The most curious part is that the Japan production side requested a high amount of production fee. Because the contract were written there will be 1billion yen production fee, but under no communication or diccussion it ended up 1.6 billion. 0.6billion yen is about 5.2billion Korean won. Furthermore, openworld is supecting on the ticketing sales income there were a few section being reported lessen.

Representative Jang said, "According to the Japan performance law, after the performance all the entrance ticket sold will be kept as the proof for about 6 months. And the production side express that all the concert tickets were being disposed, then when we ask about the relevant laws, they stay they are still keeping part of it. We will be officially taking actions towards this matter and investigate with our representative accounting firms and law firms in Japan."

Because there is some problem with the Japan production side, thus the last concert which hold during April in Budokan will be affected. Openworld express "We will try to search for other company to hold the April SHINHWA concert. Because there's such sudden case happened thus had made the Japanese fans feeling nervous, we apologize towards it" "SHINHWA Japan concert will still be running. Next week we will announce the concert fate. It will be falls on either end of April or early of May."

Source:sportshankook&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest angel2nyt

EDIT!!!: =o *speechless*

[08.02.19][News] SHINHWA, got cheated for 5billion won.

Male group SHINHWA got cheated by the Japan's production company for over 5 billion won.

Source:sportshankook&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

i thought it was 500 million won(which is more or less 500,000 USD) and now its 5 billion won (which is about 5 something million USD)

that is a lot..

if there will be a trial and if openworld wins that trial, the japanese promoters will be giving shinhwa more than the said amount for damages

Has anyone watched the Tokyo Concert shown on FujiTV? It was awesome~ I bet all those who went to the Tokyo concert is remembering how it felt that day. and their encore was so cool! It was so hot!!! Their Yo! perf was one of the most awesome I'd seen as of now. wow~ Shinhwa is really great. Made me cry during the ballads though. I feel so depressed knowing I can't be there on Korea this March. >_____<

ive watched most of it! the clips uploaded on youtube, ive seen. their remixes of all their songs are simply amazing. they outdid themselves. i agree about the yo! performance. i watched it 5+ times continuously after seeing it for the first time. it was breathtakingly sexy.

Guest incarnadine

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

SHINHWA

POSTER 2 : 10th anniversay - Forever Concert in Seoul

shinhwaposter2cn7.jpg

credit : GOOD EMG & shinhwa.biz

Guest ntlove16

Waaa... The picture :blink: Amazing

Red hot huh...

Make me wanna :tears: Because I cant come to the concert....

>.<

Thanks incarnadine for sharing the picture...

I love it..

-------------

This is about Eric, but since it about music I wanna post this here

I randomly found this Video of Eric talk about his single 1st jib......

Include 50 songs....

But it never come out....

Hopefully someone can find news about eric single....

He was holding the CD too...

Not like he was just talking...

And there was this video of Eric ask Hyesung for money backstage...

He did mention about his CD...

Hic his :tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xrtEQyQWs

Archived