[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reeses177

Hi everyone,

Ive been a Shinhwa fan since I saw them on Happy Together...its like the best interview ever!

Anyways, I really want to go to the Seoul concerts in March (either day), but would love some assistance in getting tickets since I dont understand Korean...or if anyone wants to go with me, lemme know too. Thanks =)

Hi everyone,

Ive been a Shinhwa fan since I saw them on Happy Together...its like the best interview ever!

Anyways, I really want to go to the Seoul concerts in March (either day), but would love some assistance in getting tickets since I dont understand Korean...or if anyone wants to go with me, lemme know too. Thanks =)

hi reeses177!

I want to go there too..

jeongmal kagoshipeo... :unsure::tears: :tears:

anyway, im a newbie here...

even though it's quite late, but not so late for me since im still young...

but, SERIOUSLY, i missed A LOT.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

all those fresh joy n tears..

but still

i trust them to live it up...

aja!

Guest strawberrybunny

strawberrybunny, here are answers to your question

Dongwan wasn't really specific on what offer was given to Eric but it was an offer for him and him alone. I'm guessing SM Ent or another company is willing to have him as Eric, not as part of Shinhwa. The offer was before they moved into GoodEMG (which is still Good Entertainment then) but like Dongwan said, Eric gathered them up and told them he wanted to continue with them as a group. It was then that they moved to Good where they are still currently in. Their contract with GoodEMG was going to start on 2004, that was why around 2003, Minwoo made a solo album while Hyesung was with Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon and formed Group S. Dongwan started shooting for Spin Kick, Eric got a drama and Andy and Junjin were doing Nonstop. :D

hey, thank you sooo much for explaining this to me ^_^. I really really really admired their friendship, hopefully they will stay Shinhwa forever ^_^

Thank you for the clips. I didn't know they had another 2 commercials.

The 3rd video had in the beginning "They are coming!" Cute!

Eric and Andy was so cute in the interview. Andy kept on promoting his album. When asked why he was here and he said Eric told him he'll be done soon so hurry up and come but Andy end up waiting 2 hours. Andy said if he wait, Eric will buy 10,000 copies of Andy's album. And the reason why Andy put money on the floor is because MC asked Eric about being in Andy's album with price of pizza. Eric said, he'll now collect the money so Andy put the money on the floor. However, as soon as Eric told the MC that between members, they don't give money for being in each other album, Andy came and collected the money from the floor. Eric however said, this needs to change starting with Andy! LOL!

robotic thank you for the 'i'll never let you go' clip <3 though i love regular music videos with a plotline and all, for shinhwa, i happen to like these kind of mvs (: like 'snowy night', 'pretty', and ones like these LOL i love seeing shinhwa's playful side and their natural daily activities ^^

anyways, today i was watching yt videos and i noticed that there are 2 new pormotional videos for shinhwa's 10th anniversary (: credit to fafafawah for the videos:

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 03

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 04

out of the two, i like the 4th one LOL though it's short it has really nice transition of videos and i like the beginning where they introduce each of the members LOL ^^

and while i'm at it, some ricdy moment LOL

Eric CF Film Site © Suesyca

hehehe! they are so cute! haha! i loved it when andy was yelling at eric to smile LMAO and eric was giving him the death glare ><;; LOL they are so adroable! and when eric was saying that they had a good relationship during their 1st jib [the picture was taken during their first jib] but now andy is starting to forget that he is older than him LMAO and then andy argues that though he is 30, is mentality is only a 18 year old LMAO and he also adds that sometimes, he mistakens himself as being older than eric LOL and also it was funny when andy placed the 1000 won bill on the floor and left LMAO and than later came back to get it (:

and ...

happy birthday

mun jung hyuk / eric

Guest angel2nyt

robotic thank you for the 'i'll never let you go' clip <3 though i love regular music videos with a plotline and all, for shinhwa, i happen to like these kind of mvs (: like 'snowy night', 'pretty', and ones like these LOL i love seeing shinhwa's playful side and their natural daily activities ^^

anyways, today i was watching yt videos and i noticed that there are 2 new pormotional videos for shinhwa's 10th anniversary (: credit to fafafawah for the videos:

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 03

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Promotional Video 04

out of the two, i like the 4th one LOL though it's short it has really nice transition of videos and i like the beginning where they introduce each of the members LOL ^^

and while i'm at it, some ricdy moment LOL

Eric CF Film Site © Suesyca

hehehe! they are so cute! haha! i loved it when andy was yelling at eric to smile LMAO and eric was giving him the death glare ><;; LOL they are so adroable! and when eric was saying that they had a good relationship during their 1st jib [the picture was taken during their first jib] but now andy is starting to forget that he is older than him LMAO and then andy argues that though he is 30, is mentality is only a 18 year old LMAO and he also adds that sometimes, he mistakens himself as being older than eric LOL and also it was funny when andy placed the 1000 won bill on the floor and left LMAO and than later came back to get it (:

thank you.. thank you for the links

i agree

i also think the 4th one is the best out of the promo vids..

i like the background music, the transitions, the ending

i like everything about it

hahaha

for the 3rd video..

is this their new concept for their 9th album?

they look so good

eric and andy.. hahaha

its really hard for them to concentrate on times like photoshoots when the oher members are there..

theyre always a distraction.. hahaha

eric was trying so hard not to laugh

Thank you for the clips. I didn't know they had another 2 commercials.

The 3rd video had in the beginning "They are coming!" Cute!

Eric and Andy was so cute in the interview. Andy kept on promoting his album. When asked why he was here and he said Eric told him he'll be done soon so hurry up and come but Andy end up waiting 2 hours. Andy said if he wait, Eric will buy 10,000 copies of Andy's album. And the reason why Andy put money on the floor is because MC asked Eric about being in Andy's album with price of pizza. Eric said, he'll now collect the money so Andy put the money on the floor. However, as soon as Eric told the MC that between members, they don't give money for being in each other album, Andy came and collected the money from the floor. Eric however said, this needs to change starting with Andy! LOL!

Mommie Alice, thanks for the trans! Aw, it's just so cute. I find it really cool that they don't get paid for appearing in each other's albums. Even within my friends, if it concerns money, then you have to pay it; the golden rule. This just goes to shows how Shinhwa members think of each other more than friends.

[080215] [News] Andy, claims that he is Bronwyn - Lee Minwoo's messenger

[080215] [News] Andy on Manwon Haengbook,, "Money is the sweetest thing"

[080215] [Diary] Dongwan - Healthy Dongwan

[080216] [Diary] Dongwan - Happy Birthday ERIC~!

[080215] [News] Leeminwoo Japan Fans Overnight.. of "Love Attack"

[080215] [News] Lee Minwoo kicks off Valentine's Day

[080216] [News] Wonder Girls: Eric's favorite juniors

just read The Chronicles of Everlasting Friendship. it's great! made me laughed out and cried so many times. ahh... soooo sad thinking about wannie and eric enlisting. the clock's ticking....

Guest PurpleRain

Ricdy is so cute..Andy always with Eric eh.He often talks bout him.haha..the comment about his mentally age is so funny !PUAHAHA...

Guest incarnadine

Thank you for the wonderful WONDERFUL news, ai!!! :w00t:

Gaaaaah, the coming months are going to be extremely busy for Shinhwa. Aside from their 9th jib activities (which i think are going to be big time), they're going to be busy with their solo careers. I sincerely hope they get enough rest -- wouldn't want our men getting sick this time....

Guest valmylove

Thanks Mommie Alice for the translate and thanks to Robitic for the concert promotion!!! I didn't know they had it done! I really like the 3rd promotion....gosh...I can't believe I am missing this opportunity!!!! Should I? Should I? I feel broken!

Handsome men in dark suit and shades equals SEXY!

Guest evelynphuong

so now all 6 Shinhwa members will have their own solo album

congs to all ~ love you and support you till the end ~~~

thanks for the info

Guest 80slitenite

i came across this todae.

dunno if anyone seen them before.

juz wanna say dongwan make a good father <333

Thank you for posting that!! It seems I have missed that one. I saw when Minwoo and Jinnie did it. hehe

Guest marianne24

Is their concert in Japan last december has been brodcasted on local tv in japan?

i saw on youtube some clips - i mean some performances during their concert....

andy is soooo cute....

Guest jangneri

Is their concert in Japan last december has been brodcasted on local tv in japan?

i saw on youtube some clips - i mean some performances during their concert....

andy is soooo cute....

Yes it was. :D The Nagoya Asia Tour Concert one. <3 I'm actually trying to download the HQ file now~ XD

Archived