[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ntlove16

Yup yup, can't way for march.....

This month Andy release his albumn...

Next month is Dongwan and Minwoo (M Explore Japanese Version)

And March is Shinhwa... ^^

I think Dongwan not releasing this month because Andy releasing his .....

That's what I'm guessing....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valmylove

ntlove16,

thanks for the website info... gosh that is a chance to take... I hope there will be good bands there, let's hope that they will show up?!!! Would it be too much to ask??!!!

Dongwan's going before summer? I haven't heard anything yet, I thought it would be towards the end of 2008, after they each release an ablum and drama, but I think everything is on the low down until they are done with their 9th jib and then concentrate on their solo activities.

They are very good at not overshadowing another member! That's what make them last so long!

Happy Shinhwa Dreaming! :wub:

Guest ntlove16

valmylove - I read it in ShinhwaChangjo Website.... >.< Hic hic, I hope they wont leave until the end of 2008..... Yup yup, they know how to praise each other, and know how to not overshadowing.... They are like lovers... lolz....

hi everyone! i had been busy with so much schooling.. hoho! well.. i'm getting excited for their 9th album.. if only i could make time move so fast.. yet i dont want to.. hoho! that would just make wannie and eric's army enlistment fast right?? hoho!

Guest love!melody

i'm glad everyone likes the translations (:

anyways, I'm back with

translations for the full clip

Boom: Soft, angelic voice, pretty guy Shin Hyesung! Potent, manly-like charisma, Junjin!

Let’s go meet these two men who are even more handsome when together!

We ran to the sight when we heard that these two, not so compatible in style, men were having a photo shoot together.

We first met pretty guy Shin Hyesung. How are you?

Hyesung: I am doing a photo shoot for a foreign company.

Question: You are doing the photo shoot with Junjin?

Hyesung: At first when I heard that we are doing the photo shoot together, I was pondering a lot upon whether or not I should fold this photo shoot. But I haven’t done a photo shoot in such a long time and so … laughs

Question: What is your best feature as a model?

Hyesung: My long legs.

Boom: Shall we look? Oh~ it’s long. Long. If we want to get up to his face, it takes a long time. Are you wearing heels by any chance? This time, it’s Junjin. Oh~ That charismatic gaze. Charismatic, right?

Question: What is your best feature as a model?

Junjin: Hmm … my neck fat [?? LOL I’m not sure if this is write but I think that’s what it means LOL well all I’m definite about is that it’s something about his neck. Someone correct me if I’m wrong ><]

Hyesung: *laughing* (Neck fat? What the … ?)

Junjin: What is that on your back?

Hyesung: 2008’s new fashion trend.

Junjin: I don’t have it.

Staff: You do have.

Junjin: I do?! I have one right?

Hyesung: *laughing* You have two! Do I have one or two?

Staff: Three.

Hyesung: Oh, it’s three?

Junjin: Because your now 30 years old.

Boom: Now 2008. Wearing as many pins as your age. How many do you need? When together, they are more fun and energetic. Shall we meet them?

From the original pretty guy, idol group, Shinhwa’s Jung PilGyo [Hyesung’s real name] and Park Choongjae [Junjin’s real name] *claps*

Hyesung: This morning I came to the set but Junjin came in, getting ready and I was like ‘Oh! Section TV came!’ *laughs*

Junjin: Even though I haven’t been promoting for quite some time, thanks to Boom, it makes me seems as if I have been promoting. Even I think we are the same.

Boom: Oh no! Why are you being like this? *proud* I have signed our name about eight times at a restaurant before. I am not lying. I wrote ‘Jun Jin. It is delicious’ in Korean.

I heard that this advertisement was originally only proposed to Shin Hyesung?

Junjin: Yea, but it was taken away by me. Because this is an advertisement only for China, it was too weak to only have Shin Hyesung. *Boom and Hyesung laughs while Junjin remains serious … but then gives a little smirk*

Hyesung: (What are you talking about?)

Boom: Please don’t fight/argue~

After 10 years, we can now tell you! Who is the stingiest member in the group? [credits to deeta for the definition of the word 'goo doo sweh' ^^]

Hyesung: Junjin.

Junjin:

Hyesung: Why aren’t you saying anything?

Hyesung & Boom: 1, 2, 3?

Junjin: (Forced to say) Me. *laughs*

Hyesung: He calls or texts me ‘Hyung, come fast!’ And I get the immediate feeling: ‘Hyung, come and pay for me.’

Boom: What’s the point of drinking if you don’t even have the money to pay for it?

Everyone: (Junjin is embarrassed) *laughs, clapping their hands*

Boom: Even though 10 years have passed, there is still a member I feel awkward with? Or not? 1 … 2 …3?

Junjin: *clapping his hands* Hyesung!

Hyesung: There is none.

Boom: From what I heard, it gets really awkward when you and Eric are together alone.

Hyesung: *laughs*

Flashback: (clip from Jipizigi)

Minwoo - Usually Hyesung and Eric sit the furthest from each other.

Hyesung - We’re friendly and all but for some reason, I don’t like physical contact/skin-ship with him. *laughs*

Hyesung: Because March is our 10 year anniversary, we’re planning on having awesome performances.

Boom: We will look forward to the upcoming album. And there it something that I have always watched to show you (Junjin) when I get to meet you in person. Your dance, I was wondering if it was similar to yours.

Hyesung & Junjin: Start!

Junjin: *laughs, clapping this hands*

Hyesung: Look at his mouth! Look at his mouth! *laughs*

Boom: I hope your friendship will last forever (:

strawberry16 Hey Naomi! (: My name's Jennifer. LOL I have such a plain name >< I like your name LOL so pretty! anyways, yea, Junjin's hair = love! i hope he'll keep that hair style for their 9th jib or cut it shorter! anything as long as it's not long and yes i am a new member ^^ i just joined soompi last week hehehe, anyways hope to get along w/ everyone here LOL

nutzie Hello ^^ LOL and yes, I am korean ^^ hehehe, glad you like the translations. i'll try to translate more upcoming clips of their promotions and stuff if i have time (: and yea, i guess so too! LOL but i thought hyesung was working out these days. maybe not >< hehehe, anyways, we still love him! <3

Guest incarnadine

Omo ~! Thanks SO much love!melody for the video clip and translation of the JinSyung photoshoot -- they both look so gorgeous and their banter is cute as always :blush: btw, did you mean Hye Sung and Eric sit farthest from each other? ^_^

*hugz*

Wow, love!melody, I can't thank you enough for the translation! *smooch* I'd been dying to understand what they were talking about in the interview. Heee, again, thanks so much!

ETA: Gosh, just how cute Jinsyung can be? Seriously. The adorkable Jinnie was back (lol at his I don't have it, and the whole favorite body part thing). BTW, I tried checking the dictionary on what that goo doo swae means and it was a miser/stingy person. Not sure if that's a correct one.

Haha, I guess people keep on asking about Hyesung and Eric. It's just funny that as soon as the question was posed, Hyesung already cracked a smile, knowing where the convo was going.

Guest infinityyy

thank you for the translations above! ^__^

i was wondering when shinhwa's offical debut/10th anniversary date was on; the 24th/25th of march?

Guest maricris
maricris omg i remember the time when F4 was sooo famous and then 2 years later i started youtubing and found clips of shinhwa and totally fell in love yes those were good times ^^

yes memories that will last forever :)

btw i saw the clip of hyesung and jun jin together,..so funny :)

cant wait for MARCH :w00t:

Guest incarnadine
Wow, love!melody, I can't thank you enough for the translation! *smooch* I'd been dying to understand what they were talking about in the interview. Heee, again, thanks so much!

ETA: Gosh, just how cute Jinsyung can be? Seriously. The adorkable Jinnie was back (lol at his I don't have it, and the whole favorite body part thing). BTW, I tried checking the dictionary on what that goo doo swae means and it was a miser/stingy person. Not sure if that's a correct one.

Haha, I guess people keep on asking about Hyesung and Eric. It's just funny that as soon as the question was posed, Hyesung already cracked a smile, knowing where the convo was going.

Lol deeta chinggu, thanks for taking the time to look up the meaning... haha Jinnie calls up Sungie to have a drink together and then insists that Sungie pay for it :lol: how utterly kyoot. Btw I'm loving your avatar :blush: Pil Kyo!!!

The Jinnie dance imitation was just too hilarious for words *rolls on the floor laughing*

Guest kelalavue

Thanx for the link and translation love!melody!!!! Wow! 10 yrs already?! Time do fly by fast.......i can't wait for what they have in store for their fans....

Guest valmylove

Ladies.... it is officially announced! Shinhwa's a concert is on March 29 & 30 th. I knew it would be announced on Andy's birthday!

I am happy to know that but now.... could I still go :blush: Yes....just need to take a few more steps and I will be able to go! Just go on forward then I could get to meet Eric! :blush:

[08.01.21][Good Notice]SHINHWA Concert; For Fans Residing Outside of Korea and Japan

The notice about concert^.^

----------------------------------------------

Hello,

this is in Next Trend Co. Ltd, organizing SHINHWA concert.

First to say, we appreciate many interests for SHINHWA concert from all over the world. Following is the information of the ticket booking service for fans, residing outside of Korea and Japan.

[Concert Overview]

1. Title : 2008 SHINHWA 10th Anniversary Live Concert (not fixed yet)

2. Date: 2008, March 29th (Sat) 18:00 / March 30th (Sun) 17:00

3. Venue : Seoul Olympic Park 1st Gym

4. Promoter/Organizer : in Next Trend Co. Ltd

5. Cooperate : GOOD EMG

6. Ticketing Service : in Next Trend Co. Ltd

[booking Service]

1. Information for fans residing outside of Korea and Japan

1) Booking Service: in Next Trend Co. Ltd

2) Term of the Application: 2008, Jan 28th ~ 2008, Feb 15th

- The confirmation e-mail for your application will be sent until the next day of the last day of the application.

3) Term of the Payment: 2008, Feb 18th ~ 2008, Feb 22nd

4) Confirmation of the Reservation of the Ticket

- 2008, Feb 25th (inform through e-mail)

- According to the order of the remittance during the term of the remittance, the entry number (floor standing) or the seat number (seating).

5) Booking Procession

- Only through E-mail

- Language: English or Chinese

- E-mail Address: innexttrend@gmail.com Inquiry: +82(0)2-3446-3226

6) Ticket Price: (to be announced later)

7) Form of the Application

◈ Title of the e-mail : Application – SHINHWA Concert

◈ Contents

1. Name of the Applicant (must be identical as the name on the passport) / nationality :

2. Passport Number of the Applicant :

3. Name of the Companies (must be identical as the name on the passport) :

4. Number of the ticket : total number ( 29th , 30th )

5. Choose standing or reserved seets :

6. E-mail Address of the Applicant :

[instruction]

1. We only accept your application through e-mail.

2. Group booking is preferred.

(Group booking will save your and our transaction fee at the bank.)

3. No money return after the remittance

(Please be careful about booking and remittance.)

4. If you apply with group of people, only the applicant needs to e-mail us. In case that we find the double booking, we might cancel your application.

5. If you have any questions, please e-mail us with the following form.

◈ Title : Inquiry – SHINHWA Concert

◈ Contents

1. Name of the Applicant (must be identical as the name on the passport) / nationality :

2. Passport Number :

3. Name of the Companies (must be identical as the name on the passport) :

4. the Number of the Ticket : Total ( 29th , 30th )

5. Choose standing or reserved seets :

6. E-mail Address :

7. Questions:

[Remittance and Receiving Tickets]

Only remittance by bank service is accepted.

(no credit card transaction is allowed)

The account number that you may want to transfer money will be informed by the reply e-mail for your application.

Please pick your tickets up at the special ticket box for foreigners at the venue by 2 hours before the concert starts and make sure you have your passport with you.

Thank you,

mediumfg9.jpg

sky-blue and purple is for oversea fans^.^

credits: saffron @ shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest love!melody

incarnadine oops! LOL yea, i meant to say eric. will go edit that part hehehehe ^^;; and no problem for the translations (:

deeta ooooh~ thank you! thank you! hahaha, yea 'stingy' works best i think. hehehe, i'm so slow! i could have looked it up in my korean-english dictionary but i forgot. all i was thinking about was using the dictionary online but i don't have korean on my computer so ><;; anyways, thanks for the word hehehe ^^ i'll so put that in and credit you LOL

aindy thank you for the concert info (: wish i could go! it'll will be the best shinhwa concert ever! i could tell! >< *sighs* hopefully i can buy the dvd of the concert if it comes out. and hopefully no one will get hurt/injured this time. shinhwa hwaiting!

love!melody, no prob :)

malou, Jinnie syung both look so happy, don't they? Haha..

Aww, I was hoping the concert would be in April. There's no way I could fly to Korea in March. Hope you guys who are attending, are gonna have fun. The concert hall looks huge too!

Guest PurpleRain

sigh* every time i see the concert map seating..my heart sink like titanic.I can't go >_< ...........uhuhu.

sorry for the random rant

Btw for those who can go to the concert ,have a great time !!!!!!!!!!! u r blessed

Guest incarnadine

love!melody >> no problem at all, chinggu ^^ your translation was sooo helpful :)

deeta >> they certainly do! It's like being back to their old goofy days :lol:

valmylove, aindy >> I wanna hug you both right now!!! :w00t: Omo, they're finally having a concert... our loooong wait is over. Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful news :blush:

Guest for3v3rlost

so happy that they're having a concert, yet sad cause i cant be there!!!

why are they so far away from me T_T. lmao.

i have a feeling they're going to be at the hollywood bowl this year, and i cant go.

i wouldn't mind spending the money too, but i hate how my schedule is going to be.

(T_T) i would die to go.

have fun those who are going T_T, make sure take a LOT of pictures for us fan who cant go.

Archived