[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

[08.01.17][news] Eric participates in Andy's album for the price of a pizza

20080117090408.365.0.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy's first solo album will feature a whole host of artistes such as Eric, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan and Chae Yeon among others, further heightening the level of the audience's interest in the album. And as the artistes all volunteered to take part in the album, it shows the support and friendship that Andy has accumulated in his 10 years in the music industry.

Eric features on two songs on Andy's album, and regardless of the fact that he had to wake up very early the next morning for a photo shoot, he worked into dawn to personally write the rap lyrics, produce the song and even featured on the songs. This clearly demonstrates the deep friendship that he shares with Andy. Before recording, Eric even asked to be treated to a pizza as payment for his work, livening up the atmosphere in the studio.

In addition, Chae Yeon also features on vocals and an upbeat rap, after getting Andy to promise to impart some secrets of an online game to her. After recording, Andy fulfilled his promise and taught her

Solo artists and fellow Shinhwa members Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan have also extended their help to Andy for his first album by featuring on one of the tracks, and powerhouse female vocalist Amin.J who showed her talents in Epik High's Fly also lent her vocals for the album.

Andy will be releasing the album on 18 Jan, and will also be holding his concert from 18-23 Jan at SH Club at Taehak-ro, presenting performances featuring Shinhwa members, Chae Yeon and Byul.

1. New Dream (Intro)

2. Love Song (main track)

3. Timing (Feat. Chae Yeon)

4. U Turn (Feat. Rock)

5. 바라고 또 바라고 [Hope and Hope Again]

6. 우리, 사랑할까요? (Feat. 별) [us, Are We In Love? feat Byul]

7. 얼굴 빨개졌다네 [blushing]

8. 널 생각해 (Feat. Eric, Amin.J) [Thinking Of You feat Eric, Amin. J]

9. Never Give Up (Feat. Eric, Dongwan, Minwoo)

10. 엉뚱한 상상 (Feat. 원더걸스 유빈) [Extraordinary Imagination feat Yoo Bin of Wonder Girls]

11. 거짓말 [Lies]

12. Music In My Heart (Duet With 안유진) [Duet with An Yoo Jin]

Source: newsen&dosriak&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Aaaaccckkk!! =O

[08.01.17][Notice] Regarding SHINHWA concert illegal ticket sales

Hello, this is Good EMG.

We have had many inquires from overseas, especially China, for SHINHWA concert in March, which has already been reported by some medias and interviews.

Surprisingly, we heard that the tickets are already sold in China.

Since overview of the concert, such as the date, the venue and the ticket price, has not been officially announced, selling and booking of the ticket could be fraud. Please be careful.

The information about tickets of the concert will be released on the SHINHWA official website in January.

Thanks for many interests about SHINHWA.

Best Regards,

mommie alice LOL!!! me too!! im thinking about using red pen to correct stuff in school... but some classes we have to use red. hmm if i can even find any orange pens O___O haha we read so many things in Social Studies and i remember how i would highlight *highlighting freak* and there was this one time when i forgot to put my name on this assignment and my teacher asked the class whos it was and everyone was like "naomi" and i was like xD yeah.. i think im the only one who uses orange haha

maricris omg i remember the time when F4 was sooo famous and then 2 years later i started youtubing and found clips of shinhwa and totally fell in love yes those were good times ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ntlove16

Arg... Eric is so cute... He does know how to livening up the mood....

Eric loves Andy very very much......

Aww....Eric has to work so hard...

Sharing secret of a game to CY?? Haha, that's funny.....

Waiting and waiting for the CD.... ^.^

So excited!

Yesterday, I saw an orange marker, I was like, " Aww, I love orange... SO cute". My friend was using it, and he was like "Do you need sometimes alone with it? Here you go...."

Guest lilswtazndevil
[08.01.16] [News] The gathering of the 1st generation to 3rd generation idol

Shinhwa will be making a grand comeback at the end of March, and start off their large-scale activities.

Source: OCEAN'S

Chi trans: floradu2005117(悟空空)@热病81℃神话中文网

omg!! sounds so exciting!! i cant wait for it!!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6052/bb...ec5dcbd5ts8.jpg

this picture is so hot!!

Yesterday, I saw an orange marker, I was like, " Aww, I love orange... SO cute". My friend was using it, and he was like "Do you need sometimes alone with it? Here you go...."

PUHAHAHAH!!!HILARIOUS!!

-----

i TOP this page!!=]

Guest love!melody

love!melody - I told my mom I want to go to Korea in the summer, and then she just start laughing.... You are so funny mom.... :crazy: If I get to set my foot in Vietnam, I have much higher chance to go to Korea and see the concert (if there is one). But sadly the family argee that no Vietnam trip this year.... Grrr.....They havent actually anounce the day that Eric and Dongwan have to go to military yet, so I would say not until the end of 2008.... I think the reason I want to make a lot of money is to be able to afford airplane ticket, concert ticket, Cds and DVDs. If I have a lot of money, man I will fly everywhere just to see a concert, hire translators for myself... Maybe open a company like Goods or SMTown....j/k Too much day dreaming.....

I had plenty of those dreams too! LOL the wonders of money >< if i had my own company, i would sign a contract with Shinhwa that lasts 100 years LMAO

[08.01.17][news] Eric participates in Andy's album for the price of a pizza

[08.01.17][Notice] Regarding SHINHWA concert illegal ticket sales

hehehe, shinhwa = love <3 it's so sweet of them to always help out in each others albums (:

and *boooo* to those trying to sell fake tickets <_< that's just not nice! hmph! trying to get money off of our shinhwa boys ><

Guest ntlove16

Anyones know anything about Shinhwa coming to Hollywood Bowl???

I really wanna go see Shinhwa, if they are at Hollywood Bowl, other than that, I dont think there is another reason for me to go.. >.<

The ticket is on sale on 21st.... What do I do...? If I purchase the ticket, and SHinhwa not there.... :tears: But If I dont, and Shinhwa show up, or one of the member.... I would :tears: .... If someone has a any info on this, please let me know....

love!melody - We can be partner, and we can sign contract with Shinhwa...haha... I thought about being a celebs dresser (help celebs dress pretty) haha that would be fun as a job...You get to touch their body too.... *naughty thought*

Guest love!melody

hehehe, there is a new news clip of junjin and hyesung at a photoshoot together! they look really good. and i'm loving their hair, especially junjin's for some reason LOL

© yumijunjin

here's the translation to part of the interview, by me ^^

i might come back with more translations later, if you guys want

anyways, the comments in [ ]s are my own comments LOL ><

it's so good to see them together (:

Question: What is your best feature as a model?

Hyesung: My long legs.

Boom: Shall we look? Oh~ it’s long. Long. If we want to get up to his face, it takes a long time. Are you wearing heels by any chance? This time, it’s Junjin. Oh~ That charismatic gaze. Charismatic, right?

Junjin: Hmm … my neck fat [?? LOL I’m not sure if this is write but I think that’s what it means LOL well all I’m definite about is that it’s something about his neck. Someone correct me if I’m wrong ><]

Hyesung: laughing (Neck fat? What the … ?)

Junjin: What is that on your back?

Hyesung: 2008’s new fashion trend. [LAMO]

Junjin: I don’t have it.

Staff: You do have.

Junjin: I do?! I have one right?

Hyeung: laughing You have two! Do I have one or two?

Staff: Three.

Hyesung: Oh, it’s three?

Junjin: Because your now 30. [LMAO! That was kind of mean, but of course in a funny/kidding way LOL]

Boom: Now 2008. Wearing as many pins as your age. How many do you need?

ntlove16 oooh~ loving the idea too :rolleyes: *naughty thoughts as well* LOL hahaha

Guest choong jae

thx for the translations......really helps.......so now i know why clothes seem to fit models perfectly. the secret r the clips!! HA! kidding. its was so funny that junjin doesn't know he had the clips on him LOL.

Guest susymoon

They look really handsome specially junjin eheh,thanks for the translation i just wish to have subs for the all interview,i want to know what junjin said to the mc that was soo funny

Guest Dirtycash23
]

[08.01.15][Dairy] DW, Camwhoring with leader

Do not hotlink. Bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Source:November21

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

OMO!!! I love the pics Eric looks Muy sexii sexii........^^

[08.01.11] [info] 'ANDY the first NEW DREAM' 1st Album Cover + Tracklist

[08.01.14] [News] Andy adds on an additional show for his concert on Jan 21

[Pics] 2008 - M Calendar [evenif.net]

[Pics] Eric - 2008 Calendar [evenif.net]

======================================================

[08.01.16] [News] The gathering of the 1st generation to 3rd generation idols

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Shinhwa, DBSK, SS501, Big Bang - A gathering of the 1st to 3rd generation idols

In 2008, 1st to 3rd generation idol groups of the Gayo world will all be part of the gathering of the idols, and they look set to light up the music industry once again.

Among the idol groups that are active right now, there's 1st generation group Shinhwa and there's also 3rd generation group Big Bang. With the passing of time, idol groups are becoming younger, and their scope of activities are also wider. This is especially so in 2008, and the intense competition between the groups can be seen very clearly.

Shinhwa will be celebrating their 10th anniversary very soon, and are preparing to release their 9th album at the end of March. Members of the longest-running group Shinhwa will also be preparing for army enlistment, and as such, members who are currently involved in their solo activities will take a break from their solo projects and reunite to release their new album.

(non-related info omitted)

Shinhwa will be making a grand comeback at the end of March, and start off their large-scale activities.

Source: OCEAN'S

Chi trans: floradu2005117(悟空空)@热病81℃神话中文网

Can't wait 2008 is goona be a great year i can feel it...^^

aywayz thankz 4 sharing!

haven't been here in awhile feels good to come here and say

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!

love!melody LOL i love their hair too!! yes yes jinnies hair =] i loved it when sungie had that ponytail whered it gooo lol. yes more translations would be great! please make them if u have time and want to do them ^^ btw are u new to this thread?... or maybe i just havent seen u around.. o.o btw my names naomi whats urs? hope we can be friends ^^ p.s. love their new fashion trend with the clips XDD!

OMG i was watching miraculous victory and defeat [or whatever the title is] and they played "the snowy night" as snsd's tiffany was doing her mission.. i was like OMG OMG!! they didn't even promote the song once on tv, yet it was played even when none of the shinhwa members were there.. it's like free promo.. hahahah.. i'm so amused O_o

love!melody - more translations pleaseee~~ hahahah i'm guessing you're korean? so one more person who can help us translate us when needed~~ thank you~ hahaha the pins are funny.. my favorite part was junjin's clueless face when the staff informed him that he has pins too.. but i'm guessing that hyesung has more pins cos he's skinnier -_-"

Guest robotic

Thanks for the great translations love!melody

I've just watched the photoshoot news and have deduced that jinsyung are beyond cute when put together.

Truly mummy and baby bird <3

Can't wait to hear and watch more shinhwa collabs and activities this year.

March is going to be such a bittersweet milestone for Shinhwa.

Celebrating 10 long years of friendship and achievements.. and giving a temporary farewell to Shinhwachangjo fans

-edit-

Here's a compilation of Jinsyung's photoshoot with love!melody's translation.

Enjoy

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry8273394

Guest valmylove

Hello all...I am always a silent reader too but since I heard about the concert in March, I have been posting and try to stay active to on all Shinhwa forum! I gotta back track and read about this link! I love Shinhwa, and when I get a chance, I will blab about me! Eric is my pick, my prince charming!

I would love it if they were to have a concert in the US, since I am from here, I am willing to throw a pre or after party too! :sweatingbullets: :blush: :P Really, I would, to make up for the first 9 years that I was absence. Thanks to those who have been loyal since the beginning of time!

What is this Hollywood Bowl? Am I missing something?

I was determine to go to their concert in March but no news yet, I am afriad, I won't be able to go anymore, so I hope they would have a last minute world tour!!

Mommy Alice, I would love to meet you!

Thanks for all the english tranlsate!!!

ntlove16 i agree! they should totally have a concert in the US! i would totally go LOL like totally~ hehehehe, okay i used the word 'totally' three times, no, now it's four times >< anyways, yea~ if shinhwa had a concert in the US, i know alot of people would go. i mean come on! who could resist them? LOL and yup, all they're concerts are far away. even if i did have the money, my mom wouldn't let me go all the way across the world just to see a concert! but i would! i would spend my own money for the flight, concert, hotel, whatever it takes to see them in person. it's kind of sad knowing that i probably won't see them in person >< maybe i'll get to see them this summer if i go to korea but *sigh* wouldn't some of them be in the army by then?? anybody know around what month eric & dongwan will be going to enlist?

devilish_chunsa hahaha! i've always noticed that too! let's just say it's part of shinhwa's 'trademark' ^^

Guest valmylove

ha, I agree with you, in my book, minwoo is very sexy... he is just sexy all over! I loved him in Wontak's Angel!

:phew:

SHINHWA FOREVER! sexiest men ever.

ahhhhhhhhhand of course my #1 love.. SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD.. LEE MINWOO.

Guest ntlove16

valmylove - Aww that's so nice of you to throw a pre/post concert party..... There is a Hollywood Bowl Coming up in May 17.... No ones know about the artist that going to perform there yet... They let you know one artist per week... I would go if Shinhwa going to be there.... I would go to Shinhwa Concert if they have it in US, in the summer... But I was reading somewhere that Dongwan planning to go to the military before summer?? :tears:

Info about Hollywood Bowl go here:

2007 Korean Music Festival

[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 - Soompi Thread

Archived