[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowtulipx

I can't remember the last I was here...probably few months back, but I still love Shinhwa. Anyways, knowing that they spend time together is really a good news! I miss seeing them in action, doing their usual silly jokes...can't find any in the youtube. =(

Happy Bday to Sungie!!!

killjadeskye

i read somewhere that it'd be out on the 5th or 8th december.(correct me someone?) the winter story album i mean. so bear with it! it's just a week away! (although i must admit, i'm excited MAX!)

cat

i agree! i was really happy when i read that they are finally back together! :D great news! imagine the fun....

btw, i noticed something, though you're almost a 1yearold soompier, you posted 3times only! and all 3 were in the shinhwa thread! :D YAY! but, do post here more often, so we can all spazz over shinhwa together!

Guest veraciously

I wonder when we'll get a pre-order link for their album on YesAsia and similar sites?

I mean, 6th of Dec is in a week's time... I wonder if the album will *really* be out by then. I mean, I suppose to get it ASAP I can download but I want to buy it, too!

I wonder if they filmed for the album jacket yet. It's only 1-2 weeks ago and yet we are not hearing anything about it. By now we should be seeing clips of "making" or "photoshoot" for the album.....at least telling us what is going to be on the album!

hmmm.. they'll most probably release their album in two weeks time or so..

did you guys know what songs were included in the album??

or any pics? yaykie!! im excited!! ^_^

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!! xD its soooo cute! u guys are gonnna melt!! muahahaha

[07.11.30][Diary] DW, our Mr Leader May bring out with full credits. Do not hotlink. TQ.

"The snowing days"

Is the title of the lyrics written by ERIC

I hate this guy when he's being serious.. because he looks handsome..-_-;

Although i am too handsome...hahaha

Today's recording from the starting to the end Eric has been sitting there working seriously..!

012920_1887101_rtpbpzgp.jpg

012921_912612200_ykqquaub.jpg

Source:November21

Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

======================================

Guest kriza_09

andy's single is out!!!! yay!!! listening to it right now... ^^ his voice is really different from the last time i heard him..

does it mean he now deserves his own thread in korean music section???

[07.11.30][news] Shinhwa releases new album on 6 Dec after 11 months

200711300947083240.jpg

Shinhwa's winter project album "SHINHWA - Winter Story 2007-2008" will be released on 6 December.

This album, which comes 11 months after "Winter Story 2006-2007" released in January, contains 3 new tracks. The main track is "Game" with a memorable and strong sound, and also on the album is "I'll Never Let You Go", dedicated to the fans who have stayed by Shinhwa's side for the past 9 years. While Eric personally wrote the lyrics and rap for "The Snowy Night", the Shinhwa members were also the vocal directors on this track.

A special point to note is that "Game" is specially written fro Shinhwa by Lee Sang Min, who also wrote "Your Man" on their 8th album "State of The Art". This powerful dance track has an addictive melody, a strong sound, energetic vocals and a fast rap.

In addition, Shinhwa members also express their gratitude to the fans with the R&B ballad "I'll Never Let You Go". "The Snowy Night", with lyrics and rap written by Eric and Shinhwa members were also vocal directors, looks set to win everyone's hearts with its witty lyrics and cheerful melody.

Shinhwa members said, "As this album is released after a very long break, thus it will contain all new songs. At the same time of the album release, we will also be holding concerts in Japan and China. We hope everyone will enjoy Shinhwa's concerts and the Winter Story album."

Before the release of "Winter Story 2007-2007, a sneak preview will be made available on 3 December via the GoodEMG website.

Source: newsen & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @shinhwa.biz

YYAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! Can't wait to hear!!

^OMG!!! Those are new pictures, right? lol. AHHHHH I'm getting excited for the album to come out!! I can't wait to see behind the scenes and etc.. oOo the title "The Snowy Night" sounds really nice. =) %$^&4 IM SO HAPPY agh Thanks for sharing the picture and news article!

Guest evelynphuong

gosshhhh, look at the picture

i`m getting excited for this Winter story

and all the concerts

i`ve been waiting for their comeback

so long

but i`ll be waiting

coz they`re Shinhwa

and that`s the most important

I hope they appear on variety shows together and have lots of televised interviews. I just love their camaraderie and chemistry...it's such a joy to watch.

And it's probably too early to ask this, but has any info been released about the Korea concert they're doing to celebrate their anniversary? I'm hoping it'll fall on my spring break so I can go see them!

[07.11.30][news] Shinhwa releases new album on 6 Dec after 11 months

11 months?!? Why does it feel like they've been gone for centuries! It is about time they come back together. Missed seeing them together.

The image is sophisticated and so Basso-feel. Suave....suave..I like it.

Can't wait to hear the songs: Game (title track), I'll Never Let you Go and The Snowy Night.

Archived