[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

hi, peeps! i haven't posted in ages (work is killing me, and now i'm sick!)! T_T anyway, i hope everyone's safe and warm. ^_^

belated happy birthday to dongwan and advanced happy birthday to sungie!!!

gosh, so much shinhwa news...unfortunately, some news i didn't even want to hear or know about...that mkmf thing...*sigh* reading all those posts/comments against shinhwa by flamers/antis in different forums really broke my heart but i didn't join the fray in any of the forums/threads coz i thought it just wasn't worth it (and who knows what terrible things i could've said!)...shinhwa's been through worse, and obviously and fortunately, they're putting this sad incident behind them and moving on...

but, anyway, congratulations to andy! i am so looking forward to his album and the new shinhwa album coming out very, very soon! and news about their concerts, of course (are they really not coming to the u.s.?!?! >.<)!

thanks, everyone, for all the news and pics and info that you share in this thread (my absolute favorite thread in soompi!). shinhwa, fighting! ^_^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Shinhwa - M.Net Special Real Star Story Part 1 (2007-11-15) [Da Capo].avi [658.6MB]

Shinhwa - M.Net Special Real Star Story Part 2 (2007-11-15) [Da Capo].avi [276.0MB]

Shinhwa - M.Net Special Real Star Story Part 3 (2007-11-15) [Da Capo].avi [252.9MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

AHHHH! THIS IS MAD! SHINHWA'S THREAD ON PAGE 3?

happy belated birthday to wannie!

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO SUNGIE! TOMORROW!

are the boys in china yet? any news on how sungie is gonna celebrate his birthday? i hope it's with shinhwa! i like how wannie had his solo birthday fan meeting, but prefer it much more when shinhwa does it together! :D

SOON SOON! WE'LL BE SEEING THEM TOGETHER!

does anyone know whether there is a chinese version of once in a lifetime?

chinese version??

i think there's no chi for this song

and one's released are korean and english vers.. :sweatingbullets:

[07.11.26] [News] Fans goes to Korea to watch musical, Andy teaches fans sign language

[07.11.26] [Diary] Dongwan,Guma (Sweet Potato)

/ [07.11.27][diary] Dongwan - Vocal cords / [07.11.27] [Diary] Dongwan - Hyesung-ah, Happy Birthday~!

Guest noona13

07.11.27 "Reunited" Shinhwa recently spending almost every night together

2007112709194677383_1.jpg

Male group Shinhwa, whose 6 members have been busy with their solo albums, musical and other activities, have been spending every night together recently to start their preparations for the December Asian tour.

According a source close to Shinhwa, Shinhwa's 6 members - Eric, Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Andy - have been rehearsing their singing and dance routines since the middle of November in a studio situated in Seoul's Gangnam area. As everyone had been busy with their solo activities and had not spent time together in a long time, the rehearsals were filled with jokes and laughter, and every night has been a happy night for them.

Among the members, Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo have been focusing on their activities as solo singers; Junjin had a busy schedule in China; Andy is still acting in the musical "Music In My Heart; and Eric has been taking a break. Until not long ago, all 6 members were busy with solo projects.

The Shinhwa members have been spending their rehearsals for the Asian tour amidst laughter, and this also means that all the members are finally gathered together after a long time apart.

Shinhwa's rep said, "The 27th happens to be Shin Hyesung's birthday. Today (27th Nov) the members are all rehearsing in the studio, practising and celebrating Hyesung's birthday at the same time."

In addition, Shinhwa, who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next spring, will be releasing their "Winter Story 2007" in early December. Their Asian tour will bring them to Nagoya on 6th Dec, then Tokyo on 8-9 Dec and Shanghai on 15th Dec.

Source: oceans

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @shinhwa.biz

Guest slypatt

Oh wow, how could i not know there are the chinese and english version of once in a lifetime? Looks like i need to catch up a lot!

Aah, and of course, happy bday to sungie oppa!!

yay! it's so good to know some news about them being together.. i've been waiting for these a long time ago! lol. i'm getting excited on their winter album. it's december already next week! yay! i just wish i could go to their concert in china..

and oh.. happy bday to sungie oppa!

yup,there is.

not sing by shinhwa though.

so it sound abit weird.

*no offense*

兄弟联--漫长的约会 :

so there is?!??

lemme check..

ermm.. it does sound weird..

howell, thanks for the link.. :blush:

Guest veraciously

I think it sounds weird because the guys aren't as good at singing as Shinhwa... I think it's sad because I want to love more Chinese/Taiwanese groups but the most of their boybands don't get as much training as the boybands in Korea. So it makes sense but still.

The rap parts especially paled in comparison to RicDy's rap in the song..

It's so cute they're spending nights together - though I wonder if it's because they're so busy during the days! :[

That's great news that they are togethre almost every night. Hyesung and Dongwan won't feel so lonely anymore! LOL!

QUESTION: Does each member have their own Korean homepage? Been reading in Ocean's Six that they (members) write stuff in their "homepage".

Anyone know their links? Can anyone get into it and read?

Thanks.

I think most ppl find the Chinese version of OIAL a bit odd because they're not really used to the heavy mainland accent/singing style. Even to Chinese ppl, especially those who are used to the mandopop coming out of taiwan, find it a bit thick, more gluttural and too much tongue rolling. I liked Go Go Club's collab with David Tao and they can certainly sing. I personally don't think it's too bad of a cover of shinhwa's song ^^

that's so sweet to know that they've been spending time together every night

i wish there's like a star watch or something like that on them

miss good old shinhwa days and cant wait for their winteralbum

that is great to hear! i just noticed that the winter album is coming out in a few weeks :) the album's supposed to come out early december so that means only 1~2 weeks from now? right? hopefully ^^ does anyone happen to know the exact date it will be released??? i just can't wait to hear their new song for the album and more importantly, i can't wait to see them all together. i'm so happy to hear that they are meeting up very often even though they still have their own schedules and having a great time together! shinhwa hwaiting! ^^

Guest angel2nyt

aww.. its nice to hear that theyre all together again!!!

if im not mistake the winter story abum will be released on december 8, so that means the promotions will start next week hopefully

erm... first of alllll... >>>> HAPPY B-DAY HYESUNGIE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! HWAITING~~~

fortuneteller wow i never knew that sun boy'z had a chinese version of shinhwa's song. i just knew that they are a new group. thats interesting. maybe its just me but i feel the korean version better x___x

aindy awww dongwan is so cute xD aw dont be lonely wannie and sungie =[ ur fans are here for u no matter what :D <3333333333

noona13 thanks for the news! ^^ omg i got so teary im so happy that they are reunited love to hear that they are having laughter and hugging and talk. i remember when we said we couldnt wait a year for the guys to reunite for their album. but now time fly by so fast =[ but anywayssss SARANGHAE SHINHWA!!!

hope they have fun celebrating hyesungs b-day today ^^ or.. yesterday? O.o

Guest lingling22

can't wait for the new single!! i miss the guys so much!!

i wish i can go to japan or china...

shinhwa.. please go here to the states!!

Guest lovegoodfood

Hi ladies, I dont post often in Shinhwa thread... I just watched one episode of Happy together dated way back in September 2004... they are so so so adorable when they are singing some children song on some baby pigs....They are so so adorable....Especially Minwoo going [gool gool gool].... MC Yoo and MC Je Dong were funny as well all of them putting up great entertainment for us......

Archived