[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Please refer to my post (2 above yours).

Sorry Edwards.....

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

happy birthday dongwannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

handsome handsome mannnn~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~

dorky dorkyyy guyy!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa's Andy to Release First Solo Album

2007-11-22

071122_ent_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy will release his first solo album early next year.

Andy recently began recording his first solo album, which is scheduled for release in January next year. The popular boy band member said his goal was to show his fans "a completely different side of Andy."

Prior to his album release, Andy plans to introduce the title song on the Internet in the form of a digital single. An official at his management agency said that the song captures the atmosphere of the winter season after the first snow has fallen. The official added that the upbeat song fits well with Andy's cute boyish image.

Recently, the singer also made his debut as a musical actor by taking on the lead role of Jang Jae-hyuk in 'Music in My Heart.'

After wrapping up his musical performance on December 2, he will take part in the Shinhwa Asia Tour in Japan and China.

c: KBS Global

DONGWANNIE OPPA HAPPY BIRTHDAY

bigmuchohappybirthday to our dongwannie!!!

gets hotter by the year.

i hope he spent a nice birthday with his shinhwa members (:

many more more more years!!!

ahhh so close to december!!! can't wait for album!!! this thread will be moving a lot of faster then (:

and i will love to see a lot of shinhwa pictures up here again. and i mean recent ones!

its gonna be awesome.

and congradulations to them for winning the "foreign" award thing. even though they were supposed to get more, and deserved it, i'm still happy that they got some kind of award (:

and yayyyy i own this page. i haven't for a very long long long time.

Shinhwa's Andy to Release First Solo Album

2007-11-22

%7Boption%7Dhttp://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage/2007/11/22/c_ent_nws/071122_ent_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

thank you so much for posting up this news..

but this topic should go to Andy's thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88

this thread is for SHINHWA-related only..

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

thank you..

Oh, sorry. But I thought since Andy doesn't have his solo music thread yet so I post it here. :sweatingbullets:

of course he would have his own solo music thread once the album is officially released..

we have no idea yet about how his album would go but im definitely looking forward to it..

ANDYways, more news about him!!

click the links below:

[News] 071123 Andy's Musical Receives Support From Korea Tourism

[07.11.23] [info] December 29, Andy's DJ debut performance

Guest itz Nhari

Please do not spam.

As you can tell, the person who spammed is TVXQ fan.

It all makes sense.

Anyways, the 'SHINHWA FOREVER' Japan Concert is going to start in like two weeks?

My friends are all prepared and psyched to go!! Me, well, I am going to wait patiently for their KOREA concert next year.

I cannot wait!!

I am preparing my vocal chord as well. HAHAHAHA..wait till it bursts... :(

PLEASE REMEMBER THE FORUM RULES!

I know everyone wants to wish Dongwan Happy Birthday but we are going to get in trouble with Edwards again if everyone continue using this forum to with birthday with to Dongwan.

PLEASE post your birthday wish at Dongwan's thread...you have choice either in music forum or drama forum.

EDWARDS....Sorry! I hope you let this go......after being upset over Minwoo and Hyesung's incidient we needed to be remind of more happier occasion.

Announcement:

oopss! sorry.. just bcos want to forget unhappy feeling over Minwoo & Hyesung incident, we congrated him here..T_T

already took out my bday card...will post @ dongwan's thread.

thanks for reminding us the rules..^^

itz Nhari, wow! your friends will go to Japan concert?? cool....^^ i wish i could go there..>,<

but. i'm preparing stuffs for shinhwa next march 2008 concert. cant wait for that day ..>,<

Shinhwa will release DVD Winter Story 2007 on next Dec 6th...

oh my God, how can i save money for March08 concert if they always release CD/DVDs every months..i'm broke...@@

I really thought of not responding to this but I couldn't control myself. Just woke up and didn't have coffee yet so still feeling grumpy......

I really don't think this comment was necessary. EVERYONE is welcome in Shinhwa thread, whether she/he is TVXQ fan or anyone else's fan. There's no rule saying you only have to be Shinhwa fan to make comment here.

Besides she and alot other may not know that it is considered "spamming" by the Mods to make one liner remarks that is not really saying anything. She was just expressing that she found Shinhwa forum.

Please lets not bash or make any negative remarks to others in this forum. Lets not assume other fans are coming here to spam on "purpose".

Sorry, "minwoo_luver". Hope you are not offened and and hope you'll continue joining us. I think we are all too sensitive right now because of the award issues.

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to Winterstory CD. Is there more info on this? Is there going to be DVD included? If so, what is going to be on the DVD?

By the way, did anyone get the Shinhwa MV DVD? How is the quality on the MV? I have all the MV on my computer so I debating if I should get it but if it's HQ, I want to get it.

As you can tell, the person who spammed is TVXQ fan.

It all makes sense.

Guest veraciously

I'd also be interested in knowing how good the MV collection is!

I saw some screencaps of the extra stuff on Shinhwa.biz and at least the extras didn't seem to be HQ (but naturally they were just making ofs of videos etc) I too have HQ's of my favourite Shinhwa videos (most of them, anyway) so I'm uncertain about whether I should own this one..

Hey, *comes out of lurking*

I read a comment somewhere in the internet saying that Junjin 'became more serious after the accident'. I was just wondering what kind of accident did he have? Thanks.

I believe it happened during a recording for a show. He was doing a tumble when he landed on his head. He went to the emergency room but the doctors said that he was in critical condition and might not make it through the night. However, miraculously, he awoke up. You can find a video clip of it on youtube if you'd like. Someone correct me if this info is false or inaccurate in any way. Anyways, hope this helps you understand. And I wouldn't exactly say that he became more serious after the incident. More of like ... not sure how to explain this -- more careful and not as ... LOL it's too hard to explain. But thank goodness that he got better after that horrific accident.

mommie alice - i was about to comment on that too, but i see that you've already taken care of it =P

deeta - well, JLM already kinda explained it [although i'm not really sure myself what happened, but i think what she said is more or less what happened] anyways, i found you the clip of the news about the accident.. here it is.. you can read the comments and stuff too, maybe it'll make it clearer.. what it means by becoming more serious is that, if you watch clips of him before the accident, he used to go all out to do crazy stuff [like dancing, playing, flipping, whatever] but after the accident, i guess he's more reserved [although still crazy by our standard] and more careful about doing dangerous stuff.. anyways, here's the clip..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGaIh-oFbw

OMG OMG!! i'm watching star king, and some guy was "proposing" to lee soo young and the background music used was dongwan ft. eric - my love, which is coincidentally, one of a current favorite of my brother's [heh, see how much influence i have on him =P].. it's amusing cos the song isn't promoted at all, yet it was played at a random time, when none of the shinhwa members was even there.. but still~~ awesome!!

I believe it happened during a recording for a show. He was doing a tumble when he landed on his head. He went to the emergency room but the doctors said that he was in critical condition and might not make it through the night. However, miraculously, he awoke up. You can find a video clip of it on youtube if you'd like. Someone correct me if this info is false or inaccurate in any way. Anyways, hope this helps you understand. And I wouldn't exactly say that he became more serious after the incident. More of like ... not sure how to explain this -- more careful and not as ... LOL it's too hard to explain. But thank goodness that he got better after that horrific accident.

mommie alice - i was about to comment on that too, but i see that you've already taken care of it =P

deeta - well, JLM already kinda explained it [although i'm not really sure myself what happened, but i think what she said is more or less what happened] anyways, i found you the clip of the news about the accident.. here it is.. you can read the comments and stuff too, maybe it'll make it clearer.. what it means by becoming more serious is that, if you watch clips of him before the accident, he used to go all out to do crazy stuff [like dancing, playing, flipping, whatever] but after the accident, i guess he's more reserved [although still crazy by our standard] and more careful about doing dangerous stuff.. anyways, here's the clip..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGaIh-oFbw

I see, thanks for enlightening me. It sounds intense. No yeah, I was just curious because the comment said something about an accident, and the implication. Anyways, thanks so much! Even right now as I type, I'm also watching Shinhwa's crazy videos on YouTube. They're incredibly awesome!

Archived